WRITE REPLY

so long as it's you [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 4:07:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
Good on the inside isn't enough! Bring it outside every day, too!
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

tropical island time

THEME

a date at dewford

The small island town of Dewford was a popular tourist spot in Hoenn for its sandy beaches, picturesque hiking spots, and plethora of sea-based activities. The whale-watching and sea-diving alone brought a near constant stream of international tourists to it every day. And, because of that business, certain parts of Dewford had thrived over the last decade or so. It now boasted a beautiful beachside boardwalk and mini theme park, along with a host of aquariums, shopping outlets, and more.

Sigmund had rented them a hotel room just at the end of said boardwalk. The day before, their ship had sailed from Slateport and arrived within hours to drop them off. Now, after a rich night's sleep, the couple had the entirety of the day to spend exploring the town and enjoying as many of its delights as they could. They began by, simply, walking down its boardwalk after they'd had breakfast.

The morning sun was gentle and hardly obscured by the scattered clouds above. And Sigmund found the sound of the ocean, and the salty air that was carried over to them on a breeze, rather soothing as well. Wearing khaki shorts and a blue polo in anticipation for the hot weather coming their way soon, Sigmund held Sarah's hand as they walked and happily sighed as he took in their surroundings.

"This place kind of reminds me of Cianwood back in Johto. Just a lot trendier." He mused, shifting his eyes towards her and taking a moment to appreciate her outfit. "You look pretty today, by the way." The blonde smiled, as Wingull cawed in the distance and palm trees swayed above them. Up ahead, there was an aquarium building connected to a small dock just off the boardwalk. A white boat appeared to be loading passengers.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 3:04:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

[attr="class","uthegood"]

Back in Johto for Valentine's Day, Sarah couldn't seem to find a good reason to stay away. She loved coming frequently to visit Sigmund, but she knew that her Dad missed her every time that she left, and for that she felt a little guilty. Still, it seemed that each time she came, she'd be able to find new pokemon to keep him company in her stead. He'd trained up that Quilava she sent him into quite the powerful Typhlosion and now they were practically best buds. [break][break]

Sarah walked, fingers interlocked with Sigmund as they made their way along the beach. Sigmund had worn a polo, as though he wasn't expecting to get wet at all today. Sarah, on the other hand, had worn white beach shorts, a loose open jacket, and a flowery one piece bathing suit... and sandals of course. [break][break]

"Jeez, no need to mock me," Sarah tilted her head away from him and blushed. "I just want to see a Wailord." [break][break]

[attr="class","udlz"]
this is beginning to feel like
[break]THE LONG WINDED[break]
blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

[attr="class","utheugly"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 3:44:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

pt. 1 wailord watching

THEME

a date at dewford
Sigmund chuckled at her bashfulness and gently reeled her in closer with their interlaced hands when she turned away. "Well it's true! And a Wailord would be lucky to see you today." He smiled, maneuvering them around a big puddle in the middle of the cobblestone boulevard before pecking her cheek. Moments afterward, they would walk into the large white aquarium building together.

The interior of the aquarium building wasn't as large as others they'd passed by on the way to the hotel. But it boasted three large cylindrical tanks with distinct underwater habitats— or a convincing recreation of them, anyway. One was slightly darker than the others and had a couple of Inkay, Chinchou, Qwilfish and a single Relicanth floating about. Another had a pair of Corsola, some Krabby, Finneon, Mantyke, Magikarp, and Wishiwashi. And the third had a group of Carvanha swimming around an outcrop of kelp as Tentacool and Frillish floated above.

There were pamphlets at nearly every corner of the aquarium, and lots of educational information about the ocean's ecosystem and creatures published upon interactive displays and on plaques beside glass-enclosed artifacts and exhibits. Tour guides offered small groups of four a more extensive walkthrough of everything. What immediately caught Sigmund's attention, however, was the sea captain dressed in all white at the door that lead to the dock outside. "Wailord Watching Group 1! 15 minutes until our departure! 15 minutes!" He announced.

"Wanna walk around a bit?" Sigmund smiled, turning to Sarah and tossing his head towards the exhibits. "We got time. Plus, I've never seen some of these pokémon in person before either." He expressed with awe, tugging her along as he eagerly went to get a closer look at the Relicanth. "This one looks like my grampa."

Pulling his camera out of his bag, he snapped a picture.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 4:20:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

"That doesn't look like your grandpa at all.." Sarah insisted. She also didn't particularly care for Relicanth. It was probably one of her least favorite water type pokemon. There were so many interesting water pokemon here though, so she could never get bored. Part of her was thinking it would be the perfect place to release Dopey and allow him to enjoy the aquarium too, but Sarah also knew that would be a bit inappropriate here, after all, he would likely see a number of natural predators, such as Sharpedo and that could scare his slow little heart.[break][break]

"By the way Siggy, you're holding onto my pokeballs still, right?" Sarah asked. She knew Sigmund wouldn't have lost them, but she had to be sure. The only pokemon she had on her right now was Happy... just in case of emergency [break][break]

[attr="class","udlz"]
blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal
[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 5:09:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

pt. 1 wailord watching

THEME

a date at dewford
”W-What! No waaaaay.” Sigmund disagreed, hanging his camera off his neck with its strap. ”He’s got the same, uh... y’know, jowls that Pop-Pop has.” the blonde continued to explain, gesturing at the lower half of his face with a free hand. Regardless, he was still all smiles before lifting up his camera and playfully snapping a surprise photo of his spectacled sweetheart.

When she asked whether he was still holding onto her pokéballs, the hazel-eyed lad was quick to reassure her. ”Of course, Sair-Bear,” He nodded, shifting to his side to show her the backpack strapped to his back. ”Why? Did you wanna bring one out? Maybe Dopey?” He asked, distractedly returning his attention to the aquarium tanks and their marine life as he sauntered over to the next.

He wondered how Toskr was doing at that daycare he left him at a day ago. More importantly, he wondered if the daycare attendant hadn’t pulled out all her hair yet!
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 14:10:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Wherever Sigmund led, Sarah was inclined to follow, and not just because they were holding hands either. Sigmund just had a certain way about sponteneity which made every day more interesting, even if he would sometimes take her places she didn't care for so much, those other times would make it worth it. Sarah, on the other hand, was a much more planned person. As a matter of fact, had Sigmund not suggested they walk around, she more than likely would have stayed by the Wailord watching area and have waited for that to start for fear that walking too far away may make them miss it. After all, to Sarah 15 minutes was pretty short... but somehow she knew Sigmund would get them back at least just in the nick of time.[break][break]

But sometimes that sponteneity felt like it went just a little too far, such as when Sigmund took an unannounced photo of her. Crap. She knew she'd look horrible in the photo, so why even take it?[break][break]

She loosened her grip on his hand and softly pulled it away.[break][break]

"No... I wasn't going to do that," Sarah answered. "I don't think this is the best place."[break][break]

Sarah said while following Sigmund to the next tank.

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 0:23:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

pt. 1 wailord watching

THEME

a date at dewford
He stopped in front of the tank containing the miniature kelp forest, lining up a shot with his camera and waiting for the school of Carvanha to pass through it again. "You're probably right," He responded, carefully adjusting the lens before resuming his wait. "We wouldn't want him to accidentally bump into any of the glass here." Snap! The Carvanha weaved through the kelp in unison and he lowered his camera after snapping the photo, watching as they swam away to commence another lap around the tank. Looking up at the jellyfish pokémon that floated above, Sig raised the camera again.

"I really wanna see a Mantine," The blonde expressed as he snapped some photos of the Frillish and Tentacool. "If I can get a picture of one mid-flight that'd look great for my photography portfolio. But I'll make the best of whatever comes my way, really." He smiled, lowering his camera and turning back to look at Sarah.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 1:25:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Mantine? Now that actually was a cool pokemon. It wasn't cute, like a Horsea, persay... but it had some kind of goofy coolness to it that Sarah wouldn't mind adding to her team. In fact, there were a lot of Water Type pokemon she knew she'd enjoy training and battling alongside some day. However, in the meantime, she hoped to build one, good, solid team. And of course, this is what she was working on for the time being.[break][break]

"Since when did you become such the photographer?" Sarah abruptly asked Sigmund. "Pictures are one thing, but pictures of everything is another... especially when you're sneaking shots of people."[break][break]

Truth be told, Sarah didn't like having her picture taken.

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 1:51:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

pt. 1 wailord watching

THEME

a date at dewford
Sigmund's jaw dropped in exaggerated surprise, catching exactly what she was trying to say with hardly any hesitation. "Well, would you have let me take a picture otherwise? Probably noooot." He teased, looking down at this camera with a smile as he adjusted its settings a bit more. "Plus, that's just a type of 'candid photography' I'll have you know. And I only do it with you and my pokémon because of how close we are." The blonde added, sincerity brimming from his hazel eyes as he looked up at her. It wasn't a big deal, right?

Regardless... he relented, sighing a bit before stepping forward to plant a quick kiss on her forehead. "I'll delete it later if you think it looks bad, though, okay?" Gently letting the camera hang from his neck with its strap, he grabbed her hand again and offered her a reassuring squeeze. "Now, c'mon, we got a boat to catch." He smiled, tugging her along towards the dock.

Sigmund wanted to tell her about how he'd thought about doing photography for some time now, and didn't have the confidence to jump in until moving away to Hoenn. He also wanted to add that perhaps a little more faith from his girlfriend was in order. But, to be frank, he wasn't sure if she'd forgiven him for the candid picture yet!
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 2:24:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

"Whatever," Sarah shrugged after Sigmund's pathetic apologetic kiss. Chances were that she wouldn't make him delete the photograph, especially given that it was their photograph. No one would see it except for him anyway. Still... Sarah knew that such a picture wasn't how she'd want to remember the day. If they wanted something like that then they'd need a much better, prepared photo with the two of them together.[break][break]

In any case, she was excited for the boat, and if they could get pictures of some actual pokemon, then that'd be fun. That said, Sarah had much less desire to take pictures of actual pokemon herself, no, she'd be happy just living in the moment for now.[break][break]

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 3:48:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

pt. 1 wailord watching

THEME

a date at dewford
Not one to succumb so easily to an apathetic 'whatever', Sigmund grinned and gently swung their conjoined hands together. "Okaaaay. Just try not to push me into the ocean if it really ends up bothering you, okay?" He teased, shoving his free hand into the front pocket of his polo shirt for their tickets he'd folded and placed there.

Once they'd reached the ship hand and shown him said tickets, the couple were then escorted onto the beautiful white vessel awaiting them at the docks. By the looks of it, all the staff onboard were in the middle of final preparations before departing in a few minutes. There were other civilian passengers aboard as well, but not so many that Sigmund would consider it crowded.

"Feel free to take your seats at the top of the Lustria for a gorgeous view of the ocean as we depart! There are also complimentary food and drinks in the ocean floor viewing chamber below deck. We're here to assist you if anything, so please let us know!" The ship hand that welcomed them aboard said.

Sigmund happily nodded and, with Sarah in hand, walked up the ramp and onto the main deck of the ship. Wingull cawed above. The breeze carried the salty air of the brine, and the sunlight peeked out from the clouds above. Taking a deep breath to relish it all, Sigmund exhaled and turned to see a pair of sun-bathing chairs at the end of the deck. Waiters were already attending some of the people aboard, ferrying over fruity drinks with umbrellas in them.

"Wow... where do we start?" He muttered, turning to face Sarah brightly afterwards.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so long as it's you [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 3:14:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Now on the ship, it was more beautiful than Sarah had anticipated. She wasn't expecting for it to feel so homey... When she had first heard about a whale-watching ship, she had envisioned something smaller with a deck and a smaller viewing area, certainly without food.[break][break]

"If we go sunbathing we're gonna miss out on the Wailord," Sarah said. "If we're lucky though maybe we'll see a Wailord that can fly."[break][break]

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights