wooly-bully [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
wooly-bully [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 5:50:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
Good on the inside isn't enough! Bring it outside every day, too!
TAG @kazai
POKÉMON

NOTES

let's ride

THEME

island country bumpkins
A S S I G N M E N T

WOOLOO WHO CRY WOLF

Ratatoskr was off in some bush nearby foraging for berries as Sigmund struggled to get his Bouffalant to stop being so fidgety. He'd been told they could be tamed to ride! And he'd already spent so much money on a saddle! So he was determined to stick with it, even as Canyan huffed and tried to buck him off every once in a while.

Not long after arriving in Dewford with Sarah, he'd received a request from the league to look after a farmer's Wooloo. There was no better opportunity to get some riding experience with his Bouffalant, he thought. He could impress his girlfriend with their skills, all while they made some pokédollars, too! Unfortunately, however...

"H-Hey! You're gonna scare the Wooloo!" Sigmund insisted, holding onto his reins tightly as the Bouffalant bucked once more and released a deep bellow. Glancing sheepishly at Sarah, he chuckled. "He wasn't so annoyed when we practiced before. Maybe there's something close by?" He thought aloud, looking to and fro for any sign of something that could have it in a mood.

The flock of Wooloo nearby, in the meantime, continued to graze across the grassy plain. The sun was setting now. Whatever danger the farmer had been so worried about would likely emerge under the cover of night.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW