Alec's Family & More

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Alec's Family & More
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 3:01:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","asw1"]
[attr="class","asw12"]
[attr="class","asw1top"]

Whoever would like to claim the characters below for the most part, have free reign over their a good portion of their History as well as what Pokemon they would like to train personally, however for the Mother/Father, I would like to have at least one Dragon type Pokemon because they are the heads of their own Branch Family of the Hundred Devouring Family. They were accepted into the Dragon family by playing as minor roles in keeping Blackthorne City safe from those who would wish the civilians harm. Aside from those two major things, you have free reign over the rest of their History and such! <3 Also, the personality descriptions below, you don't have follow either! By all means, if you have something better, than I say go for it! ^^

[attr="class","asw1bottom"]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]
[attr="class","asw1bot1"]
[attr="class","asw1bot2"]

[attr="class","asw1bot3"]

Erica Foster

[attr="class","asw1bot4"]

FC: Kukaku Shiba - Fandom: Bleach - Age: 45

[attr="class","asw1bot5"]
[attr="class","asw1bot6"]

So, I've always liked Kukaku from Bleach, and Alec having a mother like her Personality wise would be absolutely hilarious! Another thing is that I somewhat portrayed Alec's personality to be like his mother's, so I think Alec having a mom who is like the embodiment of "Tough Love" would be a cool aspect to have! And I know she's in her mid 40's but hey! This is Anime! Lol 💯

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

Vladimir Foster

FC: Sosuke Aizen - Fandom: Bleach - Age: 45-46

I know Aizen is a bad guy in Bleach, but at the same time, I wasn't looking at that really when thinking of Alec's dad. Instead, I was picturing a man who is stoically calm, intelligent - those sorts of things. Basically, I was thinking of the father being the mother's polar opposite in terms of the mother's personality. Now, your probably thinking, 'then how did those two fall in love if they are polar opposites?' Well, that is for you and whoever the plays the mother to decide! ^^

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

Henrik Foster

FC: Sora - Fandom: Kingdom Hearts - Age: 15-16

Henrik would be Alec's youngest Brother. He more than likely had the same training Alec had before he had got his first Dragon Pokemon. As for his personality etc. You can have free reign over that! I'd just like to have Alec's little brother around. Amd who doesn't love Sora from Kingdom Hearts!? XD

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

Zachary Foster

FC: Hajime Iwaizumi - Fandom: Haikyuu - Age: 22

And finally, meet oldest sibling in the family, Zachary! I was thinking of him having lived in the Hoenn Region before Alec had set on his journey there? Like I said, that's up you! ^^ I was thinking of him having a personality like his dad's but also having his mother's sailor mouth and bad temper xD. I was also thinking of him being a Pokemon Ranger? That's also up to you! ^^

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

? ? ?

FC: Hinata Shouyo - Fandom: Haikyuu - Age: 17

This one isn't a family member, but rather a love interest for Alec Because I'm Oihina trash and desire this fc as a love interest uwu You have free reign over their history, personality, etc.!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.asw1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1top]background-color:#494949;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:35px;font:11px roboto;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.3px;color:#dddddd;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bottom]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;color:#494949;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:25px 24px;border-top:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw1bot]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot1]border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:15px;height:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot2]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;float:left;margin-right:10px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot3]font:bold 22px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding-top:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot4]font:bold 8px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:10px;padding:7px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:70px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(71,71,71,.2);position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot5]padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6]height:84px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: transparent;[/newclass]