deep sea [ff]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
deep sea [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 17:07:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headers"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadSim"]the dock creaks under his feet. the lingering grit of sand is only slightly uncomfortable, but he has suffered much worse before. simeon scans the area and, spotting a lone boy, marches up to him.
[break][break]
"you're the help they sent, correct?" he doesn't wait for an answer, "hurry, put this on."
[break][break]
he chucks a diving suit at the white-haired figure without so much as a second glance, walking past him to peer down into the sea. the luvdisc weren't too far off shore, thankfully. it should be an easy mission.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...

[break][break]

TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeSim]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#c1b46e;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.headers]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/kyQ88Uy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadSim]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadSim b]font-weight:bold;color:#bea51e;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]