luvdisc troubles [ff]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
luvdisc troubles [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 23:03:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ken"]
for @iris
Sitting atop the floating Milotic, he tugs at the neck seam of the wet suit he’s currently wearing, its tightness and fit to form somewhat uncomfortable. His blue eyes gaze down into the deep depths of the water. Shaking his head, he reaches out to the Milotic with one hand, petting it gently.

While he wasn’t fully accustomed to diving, it was something that he had certainly trained for - especially considering his background back in Kanto…

His gaze turns upwards as he looks over to the other ranger - his partner for this mission. Thinking back on their briefing, he understood the necessity of having a partner in such a potentially dangerous mission and inwardly is glad that they didn’t pair him with some random civilian volunteer as some missions would have.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".ken"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ken b"]font-weight:bolder;color:#007eed; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ken i"]font-style:italic;color:#007eed; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
luvdisc troubles [ff]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 21:01:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","ithread"]for once, the mission she's been given seems to be suitable for her single pokemon. blue eagerly bounds towards the water, ignorant to the task they're about to undertake. she vaguely recognises the man as a ranger--one of her seniors, but to tell the truth most fell under that category.
[break][break]
iris lets blue jump into the water first, she stands at the bank and awaits orders.
[break][break]
"i'm ready when you are."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@ken

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ithread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ithread b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]