part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 5:59:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

"man...if i became a gym leader i'm like, putting mine in an amusement park or something." kazimir admired the stone tower from afar as he approached it while walking the path towards the gym. with news of a new resort reaching his ears he decided a weekend of r&r was just what the blissey ordered. when he heard that said resort boasted a pokemon gym with it he decided that a adding another gym badge to himself was just the perfect treat for him. it had been a while since he challenged one and with all that's happened to him; waking up to hearing voices all around him and the whole slateport business, he decided that his skills as a trainer and a hero needed to be sharpened.

that's what gyms were for, or so he's heard. "helloooo. sorry for barging in." he said as he opened the doors and peeked his head in through them before pulling himself past over the threshold. the stone interior was seriously giving him rpg vibes and he was all for it. this was going to be fun he could tell. "here ta earn a badge yo. heard the new gym leader's a total green kid!"

[attr="class","merrktagI"] [break]

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 17:24:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec was behind his throne like chair that was sitting in far back of the main floor of the Gym, searching for Kaminari, his Pichu. He had hoped to give him a bath, however the little guy just up and disappeared. Honestly, Kaminari was good at hiding, and not just because he was small. 

Alec's head was underneath the chair still when he had heard the front doors to the Gym open, someone entering. Alec had silently listened to what seemed like a familiar voice, however Alec couldn't remember whose voice that was. It was then that the familiar voice had triggered Alec by calling him a kid. No - a green kid. "Hey! This kid can kick you-"

Alec said angrily while lifting his body up underneath the stone throne chair still, bonking his head slightly on the chair.

"Oow, dammit!" Alec said, grunting in pain from the head bonk. Alec had then got up from where he was om the ground behind the throne chair, ready to greet the person who called him a 'green kid'. He wore a puffy angry face at first, however that had all changed when he saw none other than Kaz who he had seen at the Fun Fair a week ago. Alec blushed now a little, embarrassed at the fact that he bonked his head.

" Do ya remember, me Kaz? I'm that trainer you sat with on the Ferris Wheel at the funfair in Slateport!" Alec said, giving Kaz his signature big goofy grin.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 20:32:58 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

there's a beat.

"oh hey alec-wait your the gym leader here?!" that kid from the ferris wheel is the gym leader? how does that even happen?! did...was he that good of a trainer or something? if so...boy then this might be a bit of a tough badge to get. "well, color me surprised." what else could kaz say?

he did have to gather his thoughts though, even if he knew alec he couldn't show him that he wasn't a trainer with guts. "so...yeah, here ta challenge you i suppose. you already know that i've got a badge under my belt so don't expect me to be a pushover." with that he started to do some stretches to loosen up the building tension in his body, "so how we doing this? i kind of heard you have some real hard challenge, mega...something?"

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 21:23:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec gave a light smile and said, "Bingo! I am Pacifidlog Town's Gym Leader! I specialize in Dragon Pokemon as well," Alec said, stepping in front of Kaz. He then turned to face him, a slight serious look in Alec's had now been revealed. This was something that was new to those that knew Alec. Normally, he was an open book, but now that he had become a Gym Leader, a sense of maturity had sprouted forth from the young man. "I made a certain promise to someone that I would become a Gym Leader one day. He was supposed to be my very first Challenger ... But ..." Alec paused, his hands beginning to tighten into fists, still upset about hearing the events of what had happened in Slateport. Mainly that of .

Alec had then quickly changed his attitude, trying to hide his sadness. "But it's okay! I have a feeling he will be back very soon!" Or at least, I hope ... Alec had thought just as soon as he had finished saying the last set of words that left his lips.

"Oh! That's right! I do have that challenge! It's my most toughest challenge for my Gym! I hope you're prepared to face the big guy! Follow me! We're gonna take this match outside! I'd rather not have my Gym be torn apart from my battle. It costs too much money ya see," Alec said, scratching the back of his head with a chuckle.

He led the way out of the gym, heading towards a big outdoor arena to their left, right next to the Tower. As they made it to the Arena, Alec took a deep breath and began to shout out all of a sudden, "Hey, Inferno! We got a chalenger, buddy! Come on out!" Alec had shouted. A few seconds later a vigorous roar came from the rooftop of the Tower. A Charizard, flew down to them, very swiftly, making a thud as his big feet landed on the arena. It walked over to Alec, rubbing its head against Alec's cheeks.

"This big will be your opponent! It will be a one-on-one battle only! And also," Alec swiftly, flung his jacket off him with a stylish pose, revealing his Mega Glove that was concealed by the baggy sleeve of his jacket. "This big guy can Mega Evolve at any time of our battle, so keep that mind! He won't go easy on you," Alec said, showing the serious look in his eyes that filled with intensity. Inferno the Charizard let out a playful snarl, showing that he was more than ready for the Battle.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 22:03:28 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

the tone in his voice about this mysterious first challenger was a little odd. kazimir couldn't help but tilt his head at the sound of it. either way it was probably not something he needed to pry into as alec suddenly changed his attitude and lead him outside. in the arena kaz managed to get a better view of the tower and let out a whistle. "impressive." he said under his breath.

of course that was not as impressive as the giant red lizard coming down to greet them and receive and explanation about what this mega challenge was. "wait it can mega evolve?" that was going to be a problem. "that's so cool!" if anyone didn't have a mega stone, but kaz sure did, but that was a secret best left to be discovered in this fight. :yugis:

"well then here's your challenger," from within a little capsule a toxtricity was released and strummed his chest to let out a few chords of excitement. "don't think i talked about this one, meet aniki the toxtricity. he's one of my more...battle loving buds. so better hope that charizard of yours can take a few good punches. your move mr gym leader."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 22:33:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec grinned at Kaz's remark of Inferno being able to Mega Evolve. "Thanks! And if you think that's cool, just you wait! My buddy is quite the Powerhouse!" Alec said, taking his position as Inferno stayed where he was. Soon after, Kaz introduced his Pokemon that would be facing his Pokemon. Alec made an expression of awe, seeing the purple Pokemon that Kaz had released.

"I've never met this kind of Pokemon before, but that just makes our fight more Interesting!" Alec said, his Charizard flared up with battle cry of his own. Alec smirked, and had begun the start of the Battle. "Alright! Inferno, start off with Dragon Breath!" Alec said, and with that, Inferno blasted a purplish stream from its mouth, aiming at the Toxtricity.

-Inferno starts with Dragon Breath! -

[/quote]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 6:30:09 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

the stream of dragon's breath did burn. aniki's growls were not lost on kazimir but he knew that his rockstar was more than sturdy enough to stand up to something like that. "c'mon aniki, don't let them wear ya down at the start of the fight! show them what your made of!"

the words did reach the pokemon amidst the falling embers. he raised his hand into the air in a "peace" sign before dragging said hand across his chest. everything around him shook once before being blown back as the pulsing echoes of his boomburst sent out a powerful shock wave all around him. the toxtricity was going ape on those organs of his as his punk rock soul boosted his playing and the sounds around him.

tldr; toxtricity used boombusrt which was powered up by its ability punk rock

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 7:20:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec smirked at the sight of Charizard's Attack landing on Kaz's Toxtricity. Alec knew that the battle wouldn't be over so quickly. If it were, Alec would've actually had felt pretty bad for knocking out Kaz's Pokemon so quickly. Toxtricity may had took a hit, but it still was able to stand and continue the battle. Alec licked his lips with anticipation, enjoying the battle even though it had just begun. 

It was then that Kaz ordered his Pokemon to use Boomburst. A power wave of sounded emitted from the Toxtricity's body, however Alec was prepared. "Inferno use Protect!" Alec commanded, and with that, his Charizard roared while a sphere like barrier formed around Charizard, protecting him from even the powerful wave the Toxtricity was making. Just as Toxtricity's attack faded along with Charizard's Barrier, Alec had decided to go for another attack.

"Inferno, attack with Flamethrower!" Alec said, and with that, his Charizard let out a stream of flames from it's jaws, aiming right for Toxtricity once again. "Like I said, We aren't pushovers. You're gonna have to try harder than that if you wanna win," Alec said, telling Kaz the truth.

-Inferno uses Protect to defend, then counters with Flamethrower! -

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 15:48:55 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]

"oh don't worry. trying hard is what we do best. aniki!" the toxtricity already could tell what his trainer was implying. as the stream of fire came down to the ground the purple lizard hopped to the side and out of the splash of flames to avoid getting burned. with a growl he glared at the charizard above and began to strum.
[break][break]
"let's kick it up into overdrive!" fingers ran across the organs on his chest once more as he began to play his song. electricity started to spark around him as he played and soon his strumming was kicked into overdrive as his fingers were nothing but a blur as the sparks suddenly shot up into the air and bolts of lightning arced at the flying fire dragon. "don't think we're just some pretty faces little buddy!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: toxtricity used overdrive [boosted by punk rock]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@tags [attr="class","tag"]@like [attr="class","tag"]@this

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 16:38:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec made an angry puffy face and said, "Wh-what!? Who said you had a pretty face!? Certainly not me!" Alec said quickly, shaking his head ferociously, as his words were spoken very quickly. Alec had then grimaced at Toxtricity dodging the flamethrower then attacking again. Charizard flailed a little, the sound of the attack being strong. However, after shaking it off, he snarled at Kaz's Pokemon.

"Inferno, close in using Dragon Dance!" Alec said, his smirk coming back to him. His Charizard sped up towards Toxtricity, quickly closing the gap between them. "Flamethrower!" Alec shouted just as Charizard had closed the gap. The Charizard complied with another stream of flame, now being up close and personal instead of far away.

-Inferno takes hit from Overdrive! It was Super Effective!

Inferno uses Dragon Dance to get in close, then attacks with Flamethrower! (Speed and Attack Increase!)-

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 18:24:33 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

the great thing about having pokemon that were always ready to fight was that they had their own instincts that let them go on auto pilot. they were just as smart as a trainer who knew how to battle sometimes and could figure out how best to counter attack. when the charizard started making its way down to aniki the toxtricity let out its most noblest of roars at the beast at it came to it, hoping that it at least shook its confidence while it was met with a burst of flames. i did say sometimes they were smarter than trainers.
[break][break]
"let 'im have it aniki!" kazimir really didn't need to tell the purple lizard twice as he rushed through the burning flames with his fist and rammed it into the charizard's stomach. it wasn't a normal punch either, no this was a poisonous punch covered in toxins that seeped out from under his skin. it had a small chance of leaving some toxins on the fire lizard, and that would help in this fight, but right now aniki wanted the dragon to hurt right now instead of over time.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:
    toxtricity used noble roar [charizard's atk and sp.atk decrease!][break]
    toxtricity used poison jab [chance to poison!]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 19:41:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Inferno wasn't expecting the Toxtricity to roar like that, however it wouldn't take just some roar to stop it. It still let out a flamethrower, however the Toxtricity had managed to overcome it and had attempted to strike Inferno with Poison Jab, however Inferno formed another Barrier to stop Kaz's Toxtricity in it's tracks.

Just as that happened Alec smirked and said, "Return the favor!" Alec said, and with that, Inferno slammed its own fist to the ground, a raging blast of fire quickly shot out of the ground from where Toxtricity stood. Alec held his smirk and said to Kaz, "So, what do ya think of Inferno so far!?I told ya he was a Powerhouse!" Alec said with a grin.

"And this is just the beginning, too," Alec said, his face suddenly changing from serious look filled with intensity. Inferno roared as the smoke from his Blast Burn had risen from where it came from the ground. Soon ... We will use it, Alec thought, referring to his Mega Glove that was coved by his jacket for the most part. One would think his glove was just a regular glove, however the sleeve hid the Keystone and the metal wristband that was connected to the fabric.

Alec however, wanted to see what Kaz and his Toxtricity could do. From the looks of it, both their Pokemon were so revved up that they were now using moves without commands from their trainers. That alone showed how intense the battle was getting. There were even now people gathering around to watch the battle, watching it with awe and amazement.

-Inferno uses Protect to stop Toxtricity and then counters with Blast Burn! (Speed: +1, Atk: Normal, Sp. Atk: -1) -

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 5:01:05 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

a toxic punch hit another protective shield that prevented it from finding its mark. aniki had little time to react as he was suddenly engulfed in flames, "aniki!" kaz couldn't see anything through the raging flames that ate up his pokemon but he could hear something. a strumming of an electric guitar. even while burning the toxtricity wouldn't let it singe away his rocker soul! "yeah he's sure something alright, but think mine ain't up to snuff either." even if he was completely worried that his poor pokemon was reduced to ash, seeing its shilloute in the flames was at least somewhat reassuring that aniki was still alright.
[break][break]
"pay them back in full alright?!" that was something that kaz didn't need to tell aniki twice. the toxtricity was already planning his move as soon as the searing pain began to fade and the flames dissipated. it clutched its chest and scraped the strings of his heart to kick this battle into overdrive as arcs of lightning erupted around him once again. he glared at the charizard once more before turning his plucking at guitar strings into a solo act and the field became a dance floor of lightning bolts that scattered everywhere, including where charizard was.
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

toxtricity used overdrive [boosted by punk rock][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 11:03:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec continued looking on as the smoke billowed to the sky above them. At first, Alec thought that Inferno had overdone it there, however Alec was impressed when he began to hear the Toxtricity in the flames. Alec didn't say a word until minutes after Kaz had spoke. His Toxtricity attacked with Overdrive again which hit Charizard once more. It roared in pain from the electricity shocking his body. Although, even after that second hit from an Electric type move, it was still standing. He felt it, but Inferno was immensely stubborn and wouldn't give up until he was literally knocked out.

Alec's Charizard glanced back at his young master, giving him a stoic look. Their eyes locked onto each other for a moment. Alec knew immediately what his Charizard had wanted. It was ready to take this battle to the next level. Alec had then clapped his hands suddenly, gaining everyone's attention that was spectating from the sidelines before continuing. "Those of you that have come to watch! Please stand back! This battle ... Is about to get more intense," He said with a light smile. Everyone that was watching had confused expressions on their faces however they complied with Alec's wishes.

Alec closed his eyes with his light smile still on his face. Once he had opened his eyes, his facial expression immediately changed from a calm light smile to a powerful grin. He then quickly threw off his Jacket that he was wearing, now revealing his Mega Glove to his opponent. "Time to show you what a true Dragon Tamer can really do!" Alec said, holding his pose.

"Rage out and Burn! Turn your flames from red to blue and awaken the Dragon within you! Now Go! MEGA EVOLUTION!" Alec said, pulling out the lynch pin that would activate the Key stone embedded in the center of his Mega Glove, it flashing a rainbow color. Charizard took to the sky, wrapping itself in its own wings while letting out a roar. Then, bright flash of light came from where Inferno was in the air.

The light had faded, now revealing Inferno with his new look, taking on the appearance of a Black Dragon with blue wings as well as what seemed to be blue flames streaming out of different sides of its mouth. Inferno let out another roar, however it was more powerful than what it could normally produce. "Alright, ... Let's go," Alec had said calmly however it was loud enough for his Mega evolved Pokemon to hear him. It sped downward towards Kaz's Toxtricity using Dragon Dance. As it rushed towards his opponent, plunging itself downward, it opened its mouth, gathering it's power and unleashed a stream of purplish breath that once made contact with whatever it hit, an explosion from the impact was created. It wasn't severe enough to cause major panic, however it made everyone that was spectating made their jaws hit the floor.

-Notes:
1. Inferno gets hit by Overdrive! (It's Super Effective!)

2. Inferno Mega Evolves into Mega Charizard X! Its now a Fire and Dragon Type instead of Fire & Flying and gains the ability Tough Claws! Stat Ailments go back to normal.

3. Mega Inferno speeds downward towards Toxtricity with Dragon Dance and aims a powerful Dragon Breath at it! (Speed & Attack Increased!)

Also I just realized this entire time, I had 5 moves only listed when Inferno does indeed have 6 o.o I apologize about that! And also, if i need to make changes pls let me know! <3 -

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
mega shinka! [gym]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 23:35:11 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

>>OST CHANGE!<<
[break][break]
the charizard roared with pain and aniki laughed with glee. it seemed like the young gym leader's dragon wasn't as all tough as it cracked up to be. "c'mon aniki don't go celebrating yet, that thing's still up and kicking." kaz reminded his pokemon as the two of them watched the pair share a look between them before the charizard flew up into the sky. while aniki was focused on the lizard kazimir was focused on alec, the words the kid was going on about reminded him of well..him! but more importantly the stone that he spotted on the leader's glove reminded him of the one he has as well. quickly padding his back pocket he let out a sigh of relief when he realized he still had it with him.
[break][break]
up above the charizard suddenly transformed and aniki could do nothing but snarl at the beast who dared to show that he still had some fight in him, heck even more of a fight. "aniki! we're doing it too!" the toxtricity looked back at his trainer in surprised but quickly gave a wicked smile as kazimir too out a brace from his pockets and strapped it onto his arm. "we're gonna show you how the Rocking Brothers do things. leeeeeeeeeet's rock! on!"
[break][break]
the stone within the brace began to flare up as lights burst forth and wrapped around the toxtricity as he watched the charizard come right at him. the purple breath began to mix with the lights before it exploded into a shower of rainbow colored sparks and aniki stood there unfazed by the dragon's breath but was a changed monster. his mohawk had split into three, his eyes were glowing brightly, and his tail spiked into a tower of purple light as he stood on all fours and let out a roar of a boomburst into the mega charizard's face.
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

toxtricity mega-evolved![break]
    toxtricity blocked the dragon breath![break]
    toxtricity used boomburst!

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay