2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fancy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 8:04:56 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
dressed up in a pressed suit, priam's clean appearance contrasts the image he portrays outside of fancy events. he was told to be in his best behavior, however, and he makes sure none of his usual antics leak out of his facade.

he gets a date, the date ends in like a few minutes, and then he gets another one. priam is ever so ready for the speed dating experience that he has only heard before. the only thing he has trouble with is how to act presentable.

"so," he starts, facing the partner assigned to him. "how was your day?"

his excitement did little to prepare him to start a conversation. still, he believes in his grit and resolve will get him through the entire thing and just winging the whole thing would end up nicely. the attempt was so poor though.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fancy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 2:41:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
but it wouldn't be so make-believe, if you believed in me.
POKÉMON

NOTES

pink bubblegum
Wearing a strapless white dress with a large pink bow tied around her waist, Adelaide Ivanov was the epitome of bubbliness and joy at the event. Or, at the very least, one of its highest contenders. In fact, she practically skips to the next chair she's been assigned to, the locks of her pink hair bouncing with each step before she eagerly plops herself down on the seat and scoots in. Propping her elbows on its edge and framing the lower half of her round face with her hands, she smiles at her next partner.

"It's been peachy! Yours?" She replies, clearly on board with the spirit of the 'speed date' and wholly entertained. What a thrill! To only have a minute or two to talk to this man as much as possible certainly enticed the extremely chatty side of herself to come out at full speed. Though she certainly didn't want to look like a spaz, either.

Mochiyuki the Glaceon, in the meantime, calmly lifts herself up from her seated position beside Adelaide's chair and saunters over to the Espeon to sniff noses. 
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fancy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 15:06:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam repeats the question in his head. how was his day? if he was to answer honestly, it'd be boring and bland-- not a good conversation starter. instead, he improvises.

"bad. like terrible! can't even choose what to wear cause i don't even go to these kinda things." he leans forward on the table, resting his elbow on it for his head to lean on while his other hand waves dismissively. he exhales on his side before he turns his head back to his date. "and then we got paired up. really brightened my day just like that, you know?"

priam snickers, half amused to himself. he pulled that off confidently, he thought.

"so, what do i call ya?"
he returns to proper posture, as if trying to get back to the formality of the event. it doesn't last long though, as priam leans all the way to the back of his chair, teetering it with its two back legs. "you can call me conrad, miss...?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fancy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 18:15:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
POKÉMON

NOTES

le gasp!
Adelaide forms a surprised 'o' with her mouth as the young man recounts his awful day, nothing but sincere pity brimming from her amethyst eyes as he continues. When he— very smoothly, she might add— changes things up and tells her how their pairing brightened his day, however, those eyes light right back up again. "Yay!" She cheers, leaning back in her seat to clap her dainty hands together. "That's very good. This is supposed to be fun, y'know!" She adds, dropping hands onto her lap.

Unfortunately, Conrad's table manners rear their ugly head and her expression slowly dissolves into one of shock and disbelief. "Miss 'Get Your Foot Off The Table Before We Get In Trouble', Mister!" She replies with a huff, bracing her hands on the side of her chair before gently kicking the table from beneath it in an attempt to shake his legs off or throw him off balance. "What kind of manners are those in front of a lady?!"

Moving away from the calm Espeon, Mochiyuki saunters over to the young man instead before plopping herself down and meowing. She stares at him afterwards, though not quite with the same glare her trainer is offering.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fancy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 15:15:04 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he shakes his head, smirk on his face with faint shrug of his shoulders. "that's a very weird name. how 'bout i call ya pinkie instead?"

his chair settles back to all four legs, leaning across the table to find stability afterwards. the cocky expression remains as long as his ego is on the field. it was clear, at this point, that priam was only in this for the fun and experience instead of actually getting a date.

"isn't that a bit hypocri... hypocritical of ya to judge me for it and then kick the table yourself?"

it was a difficult word. he thinks that's how it's used in a sentence.

the espeon remains and moves to priam's shoulders, something that priam is used to, having no reactions to it. the aggressive stares fall to his oblivious innocence as he continues on his charades.

"i'm wild. uncontrollable. unstoppable. no rules are chaining me down! i'm a beast! roar." he clears his throat and then conducts himself in a more behaved manner. "if ya don't like it, it's good. you're just stuck with me for like-" he shakes his wrist so his sleeves roll back to reveal his watch, showing the time. "-a minute or two anyways."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fancy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 22:00:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
POKÉMON

Pinkie! The word made the round-faced female blush a little. It was, after all, the nickname the schoolchildren had given her for her rosy complexion back then. But that wasn't the point right now! Even after Priam struggled to say a word— which, honestly, she found rather endearing and cute— she couldn't cut him slack for his manners!

"People don't eat under the table, so it's fine." She countered, narrowing his eyes on the man but nonetheless relieved to see his feet back on solid ground again.

As the young man goes on his tirade about how he's uncontrollable and no one can tell him what to do, her Glaceon saunters up to the open space beside his chair, plops itself down on its haunches, and stares up at him and the Espeon. Addy, in the meantime, waves off his notion that she's still bothered. "You saw the error of your ways and rectified the situation. We're fine now!" She giggled, folding her arms over the edge of the table and leaning in. "In the minute or two we have left, though, you wanna try and tell me everything you can about yourself, though?!" She eagerly said.

"Okay, go!"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fancy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 18:05:59 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
it was a praise, right? the thought lingers in his head and convinces himself that it was. the dismissal of their conflict is greatly appreciated, and he returns the favor with answering with the best that he can.

he takes a deep breath.

"priam conrad. sagittarius. proud single father of my very good boy espeon. my favorite color is red. i like long walks on the beach and late night jogs. i currently live in lilycove but i usually come to slateport to stay with my friends and..."

he runs out of breath as he says all those consecutively in a rushed manner. he heaves, opening his mouth to say more. nothing but wheezes comes, however. he looks at adelaide, a proud smile on his lips, and utters the words as soon as he recovers.

"your turn, pinkie."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fancy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 22:22:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
POKÉMON

Adelaide soaked in each and every word he expelled out of his mouth with great interest. Her amethyst eyes shone brightly when he finished, and she almost laughed when he sucked in a deep breath, made a move to say something else, then wheezed instead. It certainly managed to earn Priam a few giggles, however.

"Wow, you're good at this! Mmkay, sooo..." She leaned back in her chair, bracing her hands on the edge of the table as she sucked in a deep breath of her own... then began. "My name is Adelaide Ivanov! My big brother is a gym leader here in Hoenn, and I just moved here from Fula City! I love cat pokémon, my favorite ice cream is neapolitan without so much of the chocolate, I enjoy my job because I get to make the environment cleaner for people and pokémon, I like gardening but I'm very bad at it, and I like dancing but there never seemstobeanyclubswithmusicthatIreallylike!"

She sagged a little bit in her chair after gasping for a breath and, just then, the tell-tale jingle that let them know this round of speed-dating was over reverberated throughout the contest hall. Smiling, and seemingly back to breathing normally again, she stood up from her chair and rushed over to the man sitting across from her. "That was fun! Thank you so much!" She sincerely said, offering him her hand before she departed. "Maybe we'll see each other again someday! Until then, nice meeting you Pri-Pri!"

And with that, she practically skipped away. Her Glaceon followed her calmly, pausing to look over its shoulder at the man once more before moving forward. When the man would, eventually, try to get up from his seat, however... he would find that it had accidentally frozen his shoe to the chair leg with its breath. Oh boy.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW