light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
rocket's head engineer
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 2:39:37 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","sweetouter"]
[attr="class","sweetborder"]
[attr="class","sweetdetails"]rocket's engineer
❝ i'm an engineer. that means i solve problems, but i can also make some. all you have to do is put a coin in the machine if you wanna hit the jackpot. ❞

a wanted ad for rocket's head engineer.

[attr="class","sweetinner"]
[attr="class","sweetinnertxt"]so rocket is in need of a head engineer. i was gonna have them be a non-playable character, but why not make this a thing! whether this ad is taken or not doesn't change or disrupt rocket's progression. i thought it'd be a fun incentive to help build rocket a bit more and help those, be they new or returning members, in need of some motivation or character inspiration!

SYNOPSIS

this engineer is someone who isn't from hoenn, but has been in personal contact, and loyal, to cadis and, by proxy, . circe is their main source of contact if they want to get in touch with cadis. he's a busy man making busy plans, he can't be reached by everyone so easily.

cadis came into contact with this engineer during his time as dawn grandier ( the famous coordinator ) who traversed outside of hoenn and to other regions during silas' reign. upon meeting this enginner, cadis learned that they ( you ) come from a long line of famous architectures and master inventors. this engineer was at his lowest point and, upon meeting cadis, was brought back from the depths of despair. he can view cadis as a deity or can ultimately believe in cadis' ability to grant him whatever it is the engineer has longed for.

either way, this engineer is the creator of rocket's soon-to-be new base, which is basically the FLYING PALACE from the lugia movie. to save us time and unnecessary research threads, we were given the go head to say that they, the enginner, have been working on this for x amount of time and, after having contacted and arriving in hoenn, alerted the higher-ups of rocket that the project was completed and ready to be moved into. of course we need to talk to about the board description and location of it, but other than that we've got our official base thanks to our engineer who pretty much helps build whatever we need mechanically. are they knowledgeable in other stuff? totally up to you.

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS STRANGER?

Gender — Open!
Age — Open!
Face Claim — Some suggestions below, but open to discussion!

all can be discussed if you decide to take up the ad!

in regards to FC, i found six (because it looked nice on this template) potential FC's and have dropped them in the little circles below. if you hover over them, it'll tell you the anime and character!

and because i'm enthusiastic about this, i'll provide you hovers and icons of one of them if you choose to pick them! (it's the least i could do if you choose to indulge in this mess of a plot tbh)

so yeah, if you're interested, Feel free to PM me or hit me on DISCORD ♥

[attr="class","lovecreds"]— KOJIHIME —

[GoogleFont=Lato|Ubuntu|Montserrat]
[newclass=.sweetouter]width:360px;border:1px solid #ccc;padding:5px;background:#fff;box-shadow:1px 1px 1px #ccc;"][div style="border:5px solid #eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetborder]width:240px;background:#fff;color:#333;text-transform:lowercase;font-size:18px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetinner]padding:30px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetinnertxt]height:190px;font-family:Verdana;line-height:10px;font-size:7pt;background:#fff;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetinnertxt a]color:#333!important;font:bold 8px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetinnertxt::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 9px; background: #ccc; border: 4px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetinnertxt::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #ccc; border: 2px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetdetails]width:160px;font-family:montserrat;font-size:6pt;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:10px;border-radius:20px;border-left:#cccccc solid 3px;border-right:#cccccc solid 3px;padding:14px;color:#333;font-size:6pt;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetdetails a]font-family:montserrat;font-size:6pt;color:#487efd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovecreds]font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#000000;text-transform:uppercase;margin-top:7px;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]