half-moon river

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
half-moon river
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 8:50:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The fair was in town! Which one? Doesn't matter! It's in town! And wheverever it had set up Lavone was bound to be, the young man eager to participate in the various fun filled adventures that were abound.

Suited in the finest fair apparel- a pair of eevee ears perched atop his head- Lavone made his way around the fairgrounds, a Yanma sticking to his back idly.

" We're gonna have so much fun today, B! I can already taste the cotton candy in my mouth."

With his head looking over his shoulder, he would not pay attention to those in front, accidentally bumping into someone, falling back for a moment- only to catch himself before he lost his balance completely.

"Sorry friend, didn't see you there. I didn't hurt you or anything, right?"

/ mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
half-moon river
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 9:04:35 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"my apologies, it seems i wasn't looking where i was going." he'd come to stand upon his feet and dusted himself off. "well, i hope i didn't interrupt your outing. it looks like you two just recently arrived, no?" extending his hand out, he'd introduce himself, "the name's dawn, dawn grandier. i'm actually assisting with acting as a tour guide and ensuring everyone is having a pleasant time. so, lucky you, you get me for free. you could say that i'll be your special buddy for the day."

mission: for the swarm
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]@lavone

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
half-moon river
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 18:25:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Oh wow, that's the fastest he's ever made a friend before. It was a bit sudden but his words could not be misconstrued in any other way as to coyly ask for Lavone to be his friend.

"I would love nothing more than that!"

Wrapping his arm into Dawn's Lavone, started to pull him in his own direction.

"I wanna check out the teacups first. I always get dizzy when I do them with Wirt, but I don't think you're strong enough to do it like him."

He quickly pulled along his companion, their seat in a teacup secured easily, Lavone already prepared to start turning once they had sat down, all the excitement of a schoolboy splayed on his face.

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
half-moon river
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:41:01 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"p-please slow down!" he felt himself ready to chunk up his apple fritter and funnel cake. "let me off this ride immediately, i thought this was suppose to be for children!" he'd tried to get the door open as his new companion spun with all his might. "l-let's hurry up and get this over with!" he'd assist the male in spinning, hoping that if they spun enough the ride would be over.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
half-moon river
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:03:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"What~? We aren't even going that fast, though!"

When Dawn's hands set onto the center wheel, Lavone speeds up, his smile growing wider.

"Let's goooooooo!"

Once the teacup had been successfully dislodged, Lavone came to a triumphant stand.

"We usually go flying further, but I expected this much so I'm not mad or anything."

The same could not be said for the conductor, their angry ire causing them to yell at the men who destroyed their ride.

"Quick, let's jet!" The Yanma, now perched atop his head, hopped off, releasing a screech to stun the conductor in their tracks, allowing the two to make a hasty escape.

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
half-moon river
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:23:40 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

dawn wasn't exactly sure how to respond to their situation. he didn't even expect for that to happen, what are the odds? with a dizzy stature, he'd try his best to run right behind his trouble-making comrade. "r-right, let's go..." home, he wanted off this wild ride before it even got started. "w-what a way to exit, if we cause anymore trouble we're bound to get banned from this place!" dawn exclaimed.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
half-moon river
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:43:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Banned is just a word, y'know." He smiles as they continue their jaunt through the fair, the law hot on their heels.

"They can only really do it if you get caught." His eyes move around the fairgrounds, quick to spot their out- an alleyway between stands. Lavone would only slow to pull him into the crevice.

"Shhhh~" He spoke with a whisper, putting a finger over his own lips. After a moment their heat would die down, Lavone poking his head out from the stalls to be sure.

"Okay, we're clear. Are you having fun?" He says as he walks out from his hiding place.

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
half-moon river
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:52:20 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"i'm having quite the adventure here. i don't think i've met a man as troublesome as you." he'd attempt to catch his breath as he was seen bent over. "why do i get the feeling this isn't your first rodeo committing delinquent acts?" he'd ask the male.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
half-moon river
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:04:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I've been banned from five fairs up to this point. I always have too much fun and end up breaking something or another with my pokemon."

Speaking of which, the Yanma finally returned to her owner, settling on his head and alerting him of the ones that perused her.

"Looks like this'll be the sixth." He says as he waves to Dawn, "We'll split here, okay? I'll see you around!"

And with that, he zoomed his way out of the scene, hoping the carnies wouldn't remember his face.

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
half-moon river
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:09:20 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"i--..." wow, that was an experience. hoenn has the strangest of people. hopefully he would see lavone around again someday, the guy knew how to have fun!!