you have beautiful eyes

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
you have beautiful eyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 8:50:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
How lucky for Lavone to keep bumping into the same man over and over again, maybe this was fate? Whatever it was, he wasn't going to let Cadis go unbothered on this fine evening, the man forced to come along on Lavone's impromptu invitation of hanging out as custom.

/ mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
you have beautiful eyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 8:58:52 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"lavone." dawn greeted his dapper companion. "i didn't expect to see you here, truly a small region we live in." cotton candy in hand, dawn would come to take a bite. "are you here to check out the new arcanine ride? i heard it's their most popular. i'm not exactly one for fast rides, though."

mission: for the swarm
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]@lavone

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
you have beautiful eyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 18:28:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I'm just kinda chillin' right now tbh." Lavone says, nonchalantly, swiping a piece from Dawn's cotton candy and stuffing it into his mouth.

"Kinda looking for somewhere to relax for the evening. What about you? We kindred spirits or what?"

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
you have beautiful eyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:43:57 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

did he just--? dawn's faced became scrunched at first, but it was then his mind had been brought upon the phrase 'kindred spirits'. "you and i? kindred spirits?" he didn't exactly know how to react. his face became a hesitant bright red, "you mustn't jest like that. we've only just m-met.." and then he spin a story, "i don't have many friends here yet, i'm actually pretty new to this town and i was just taking pictures of the scenery. would you care to join me, maybe serve as my tour guide?" dawn bluntly asked.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
you have beautiful eyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:20:36 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"okay!" and so stay stood there. casually looking around, dawn awaited for lavone to lead the way. then again lavone was probably, most likely, waiting for dawn to lead the way. "i don't exactly know where to go. this place is pretty small, i think i've seen everything i needed." checking his watch, a suggestion was made, "let's go eat lunch instead!" and thus he'd drag lavone to a nearby cafe, "i heard they have great tea."

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
you have beautiful eyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:50:40 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"sure, just tell me what you want. it's all my treat." as they would enter the cafe he would come to find their placement inside the establishment. "and to commemorate our newfound friendship, we should take a picture together!" he'd add, "after we order of course. are you camera shy?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
you have beautiful eyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:08:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Why would I be camera shy? The camera's never really done any wrong to me afterall. Oh, and I'll take a rawstberry tea."

Once their drinks had been ordered, he sat with the beverage in hand, a delighted smile sat upon his lips as he enjoyed it.

And when a camera had been presented, he smiles cheerfully, the variety of experiences pleasing him to no end.

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
you have beautiful eyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:24:37 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"say 'best bitches'!" dawn exclaimed.

notes: fin.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
you have beautiful eyes
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 4:57:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]lavone receives the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust, 1x level tutor.