send me a peach

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
send me a peach
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 8:51:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A free class on how to make sweets for your sweet? "Sign me up!" Lavone voiced gleefully, quickly calling up a certain someone to meet him at the class.

His ramblings would go on and on, whether they were voiced or done over text, unrelenting in his desire to share an interest with his new friend. Cadis would not get off easily if he had decided to ignore said messages.

/ mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
send me a peach
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 9:08:25 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"i got here as fast i could." entering the building, he'd come to walk over to his new companion. "i'm going to assume the reason you called me to come here is because you can only sign up with a partner?" please tell him that was the case.

mission: for the swarm
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]@lavone

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
send me a peach
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:54:09 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

entering the class once they were to grab their aprons and cooking mama scarfs. dawn would come to find the duo a placement. once there, he would whisper to lavone, "i would've never pegged you to be interested within the culinary arts. is this something you needed to cross of your bucket list?"

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
send me a peach
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:20:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Why would I need a bucket list? You're not gonna kill me are you?"

An obvious joke, said before he began listening to the teacher. Once they had concluded their instructions, Lavone began mixing the chocolate.

"Can you make cookies?"

/ mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
send me a peach
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:33:23 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"what? me? never, you're too pleasant to have around!" and then it was time to begin baking. "yep, all i need is that good white powder!" and it wasn't cocaine he was talking about. he'd begin to preheat the oven, "now i just need to grab some of that nice flour, baking soda, and baking powder!" searching for his ingredients and finding them eventually, he'd place them into a bowl. "now i need a large bowl..."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
send me a peach
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:00:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Is he rapping?" Lavone though. "Because if he is then it's not very good."

"Looks good, keep up the good work!"

After a moment he would set the chocolate in teardrop molds to cool.

"I wanna put these on top of the cookies, can you put an indent in them?"

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
send me a peach
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:06:19 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"nice, here we go!" he'd do what was requested of him. he wasn't sure what exactly he was trying to make, but knowing lavone it'd be interesting. "this is already looking good. i can't wait to see the finished product."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
send me a peach
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:26:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Once the chocolate and cookies had both finished cooling, the chocolate moreso than the cookies, he sat the chocolate carefully in the center of the cookies.

It was nothing special, but he remembered seeing the display once or twice before, the cookies looking pretty decent.

"Does it look good to you? Try one out."

/ mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
send me a peach
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:29:00 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

woah, "it looks like poop!" he uttered with a jovial expression. trying one out dawn would take a bite, "oooh, this poop cookie isn't that bad!" to think they would succeed in actually baking something decent, and funnily enough nothing exploded! what a great day this was.