like ships

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 8:51:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
While Luvdisc were a favorite snack of Lavone's Chewtle, for a school of the little things to be trapped, Lavone could not sit idly and allow for such a tragedy to persist.

There had been many who signed up for the effort to find and rescue said Luvdisc, but it seemed they had all come up empty handed. For this, he would need some help. So after calming his eager Chewtle down, he called up the only person he could think of- other than @bean6 ofcourse.

Cadis was bound to be a big help... right?

/ mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 9:06:57 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

exiting a vehicle. dawn would come to run with haste, "i got here as fast i could. i even brought my water-types, what's the situation?!" he inquired, "how're they doing so far?"

mission: for the swarm
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]@lavone

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 18:39:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Oh, uh, didn't expect you to get here to quickly" he said, wrestling with the eager Chewtle, the two covered in sand as Lavone struggled to keep it from diving in without him.

"Well, no one really know where they are, but Jason here already has a whiff of em. I'm gonna use him to find them but I need backup."

The pokemon began snapping at the sea, eager to get into the water, Lavone continuing to pull it back.

"Got any strong water types on you?"

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:51:20 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

he hadn't even found them yet. dawn hoped this wouldn't take long. reaching into his satchel, he'd come to pull out two pokemon, "yeah, got'em! floatzel and starmie, come out!" calling his pokemon out, he'd come to summon them from their respective balls. "floatzel is the fastest between the two and can definitely get them with starmie's assistant. your chewtle..." he'd come to look at the angy turtle, "...is very eager to get in there."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:18:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Yea, he's pretty fast in the water too. If you let me hitch a ride on your starmie then him and your floatzel can find them."

A second of absentmindedness was all it took for the chewtle to free itself, rushing into the ocean and taking off like a sharpedo.

"Well, uh, guess we don't have a choice now, huh?"

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:30:33 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

chewtle were really revolting pokemon to look at sometimes. "alright, let's go!" paired floatzel and starmie lavone, they were off to search for the luvdisc. "be sure to follow the chewtle, you two!" as they swam to find the luvdisc, he'd ask, "does that chewtle of yours have some sort of strong sense of smell or something?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 22:56:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Uh... I guess. Really he just likes eating Luvdisc, they're his favorite snack."

His eyes look to the see the Chewtle beginning to gnaw at rock, crushing stone in its maw and spitting it out, only hoping to feast upon its prey.

"I hope your pokemon can stop him before he gets at them..."

/ mission

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:11:58 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

wait...dawn would look to lavone with a dumbfounded expression, "does that thing...eat luvdiscs? ? ?" he asked appallingly. please don't let that be the case, "is that why it was so reactive in wanting to find them?!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:19:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"First: His name is Jason Funderburker, and second: Yes."

There was not a moment before the Chewtle came splashing through the surface, the sides of it's mouth covered with pink scales as many a Luvdisc flipped into the air.

"Looks like they got them free." His hand moves to recall the Chewtle, tempted to allow for the pokemon to continue it's rampage simply to sate it's hunger. Though if that were to happen, the entire point of them helping would be null.

/ mission
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:26:48 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"wow." what an experience that was. dawn needed sometime to think about what just happened. today was just...really something.

notes: fin.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
like ships
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 4:57:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]lavone receives the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1 free water-type base evo pokemon redeemable in the site shop.