First and Last Resort

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 10:39:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec wasn't deterred by Annie's words in the slightest. His face had an eerie calmness to it that was unable to be comprehended. What Annie did not know was that He wanted her to focus on Helena. Sure, he took two hits from her Pokemon, however what Annie had failed to wager in was Veda, his Dragonite. Just as her Excadrill had hit Goodra, Veda flew right above it among the rainfall.

"Ice Beam," Alec said calmly, and with that, Veda blasted a sky bluish beam from her mouth which pierced downward. Upon making contact with the Excadrill, Ice had begun to quickly form around the Excadrill and the wet ground. Even though Excadrill was a Steel Type, it was also a Ground type which made the damage from the beam of ice deal slightly more damage, however the pain it would feel would not end there. 

Goodra was back on her feet and now it was her turn to strike back. "Aqua Tail," Alec now said, and Helena the Goodra lunged forward, quickly swinging her tail which had water forming around it, smacking the Excadrill directly in the face. The rainfall that was falling down in the room.

"That's funny that you would say something like that. 'I prefer to let my skills speak for me?' Well ... I prefer to do the same as well," Alec said, keeping his calmness. By now, Annie probably realized that Helena's Hydration was but a mere distraction in order for Veda to execute her Ice Beam.

Alec felt that even though the Lucario was on the field as well, Alec had the feeling that Excadrill was actually the one to worry about for the moment. 

- Tl;dr: 1. Helena takes hits from Extremespeed & Dig!
Both deal moderate damage!

2. Veda fires an Ice Beam at the Excadrill!
Does moderate damage!

3. Helena attacks Excadrill with Aqua Tail!
It's Super Effective!

4. Helena is still protected from the Poison Spikes due to Rainfall and her Hydration ability!
-

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 22:52:13 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/pquczd8ixr/23._xxxxx.mp3[/player]
Quake found himself under fire from both liquid and solid water. A claw forced itself ice and onto the ground, holding himself steady for the moment it’d take him to recover. They were brutal attacks, but the Excadrill wasn’t going out quite that easily. The Goodra found herself the victim of a dark glare from him as he forced himself to stand upright.

Annie was quiet. Not just because of the fight, but because of a self-realisation. “And yet, you’re still talking. You’ve taught me at least one thing today, that’s for sure. Quake!” He shifted his glance from enemy to trainer. “Still good?” He nodded, but even that was both hesitant and an obvious strain. “Awesome. Just a little longer. Now get yourself out of there. Cairo, Aura Sphere on the Goodra!” The Lucario charged his species’ signature move, giving the dragon but a second to prepare for the next attack. The distraction, if all went to plan, would give Quake the chance to free himself from the ice, for breaking through hard surfaces was trivial for a living drill. By the time the blue ball was fired, he was ready to launch his own assault.

“Quake, Rock Slide on the Dragonite!” He clapped his claws together, following in the footsteps of the Tyranitar before him. As he dashed towards his new target, white orbs formed from nothingness above him, shaping themselves into jagged rocks that rained upon Veda.

TL;DR:
Toxic Spikes cover the enemy's side!
--Cairo and Quake's Steel typing protects it from the Toxic Spikes!
Quake is hit by Aqua Tail and Ice Beam!
Cairo uses Aura Sphere on Helena!
Quake uses Rock Slide on Veda!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 0:48:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had kept an eye on both of Annie's Pokemon, not missing a beat. Just as the Lucario had fired its Aura Sphere, Alec had said, "Use Protect, Helena!" The female Goodra had summoned barrier, deflecting the Aura Sphere, preventing her from taking damage.

Alec knew that if she were to take another hit, she would be down as well, and with Annie, having both of her Pokemon out still, would make things difficult if she were to go down. Veda may have been tough, but when dealing with two Pokemon would be difficult for her even still. "Veda! Dodge that Rock Slide and counter with ExtremeSpeed!" Alec said confidently, not missing a beat.

Just like Annie's Lucario from before, it blinked out of eye sight quickly, moving out the way of the rocks that were being sent her way, and then suddenly reappeared behind the Excadrill, hovering above the ground with her wings keeping her from touching the spikes below her feet. She then smacked the excadrill with the same speed she had used to dodge the Rock Slide.

"Did you think it'd be that easy?" Alec said to Annie with a smirk.

- Tl;dr: 1. Helena Uses Protect to block against Aura Sphere!

2. Veda Dodges Quake's Rock Slide, and attacks using ExtremeSpeed!
It's not very effective damage wise!

3. Rain continues to fall! 
Helena's Hydration Ability still protects her from the Poison Spikes!
-

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 21:06:50 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
The girl’s face went from fierce to deadpan in a heartbeat. “Did you… actually have half of your Pokemon learn Protect? That’s-“ She paused, remembering the merits of holding her tongue. She settled for kinder words than the first that came to mind, that were no less harsh: “I thought you were cooler than that, dude.”

On one hand, her thoughts on the move aside, it was hard to deny its effectiveness. On the other hand, the repetition had earned more of a reaction than his Pokemon ending Quake’s journey, throwing him to the ground. He wouldn’t be getting back up. Perhaps her steeled face was an attempt to hide that she was on the rocks. Perhaps she really felt that little of the move and its users.

The answer, it seemed, would have to wait for after the battle, if it came at all. Quake was returned to his Pokeball without a word, at which point she turned to the last man standing. “Looks like it’s all down to you.” The Lucario turned to her and smirked, showing determination his trainer wouldn’t – and reigniting for fire. She couldn’t help but share his cocky grin. “Alright. Camp Annie Tenet Number Five: You’re Likely To Succeed If You Try, right?”

A raised hand directed him to his target – the Goodra. Experience had taught her to dislike Protect, which meant she knew that it rarely worked well twice in a row. “Let’s go for a flanked Metal Claw!” Eager to show off his kind’s agility, Cairo took a few steps around the Goodra to reach its side. Whether it could turn in time mattered little, for the canine committed to driving its hardened palm spikes into her regardless.

TL;DR:
Quake is out for the count!
Cairo uses Metal Claw on Helena!
wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 23:14:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had watched as Annie's Excadrill had fallen in battle. Just one last Pokemon, and then this battle will be over, The young Gym Leader thought to himself. He knew Veda would have an even better chance of winning if she had a Fire type move, however she did not. But, she still had a chance to win the battle! Although, him winning wasn't supposed to be important. What was important was to see if Annie could overcome the power of his Dragon Pokemon.

Their battle was not over yet, and she still had a chance of winning! Alec however, wouldn't just let her win. What kind of Gym Leader would that make him if he were to not make it difficult for his challengers? He may not have some fancy theme like some of the other Gyms did, however that wasn't really his style when it came to battles. He liked a good-ole fashioned brawl and that's what his Dragon Pokemon could provide.

Annie had commanded her Lucario to attack with Metal Claw and so it did, lunging towards Helena. The lucario swiped it's metal-like claws at her, making her fall to the ground. She had tried to stand back up, however, her body just wouldn't allow it. Alec quickly grabbed her poke ball from her belt, returning with a soft smile. "Rest, Helena. You did what you could," Alec said to the Poke ball in his hand in a soothing voice. Shortly after putting the ball back on his belt, he commanded for Veda to attack.

"Veda! Let's win this! ExtremeSpeed now!" He commanded, having her do the same thing she had done to Excadrill earlier. The female Dragonite vanished within a blink of an eye, and then reappeared, flanking the Lucario to it's right, swiping it away with her fist. Veda had an intense glare filled with determination along with her trainer.

"This Battle is not over just yet! We both are down to our last Pokemon! Lets see what you and Lucario can do!" Alec said with a serious tone in his voice. It would all come down to who was better - Annie and her Lucario? Or, Alec, and his Dragonite?

- Tl;dr: 1. Helena faints from last attack!
Veda is the only one left!

2. Veda attacks with ExtremeSpeed!

3. Rain continues to fall although Helena Fainted!

(Not really sure bout that last one, but if that needs fixed pls lemme know!)
-

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 16:16:45 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
A slap from a two hundred kilo dragon had to hurt, even if the typing wasn’t in the foe’s favour. Cairo was too stubborn to let it show, but knowing that didn’t ease Annie’s woes much. She knew the unspoken tells – the feet spread a little too far apart, the clenched fists eager for vengeance, the raised sensors on his head, ready to charge another aura attack.

Well, if that was what he wanted, who was she to deny him the chance? A trainer that wanted to win, that was what. If the Pokemon was flying, and hadn’t fallen victim to the Toxic Spikes, then an annoying chunk of Cairo’s moves would be weak against it. A show of his powers would have to wait for another day. “It has to be me,” she declared. “I’m on a strict time limit, so we can’t wait around for a rematch! If you’d like to forfeit now and give me the badge, that’d be great, but if not…” Then he was standing in the way of a new home. The recognition she craved, and wealth that could bring about a life of comfort. An end to nights of instant noodles and day-old bread. Like hell she was going to risk that on a bad move, even if it meant a little repetition.

“Round two, Cairo! One more Metal Claw, and don’t hold back!” Closed paws on the canine gave way to glowing white extensions, shaped into claws atop his limbs. He’d learned from the Excadrill, from the looks of it, for the claws were in its image. Not that he left much time for them to admire his work; as soon as they had formed, he aimed to strike the dragon down with them.

TL;DR:
Cairo is struck by Extreme Speed! It's not very effective...
Cairo uses Metal Claw on Veda!
wizz

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 10:12:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had seen the reaction from Annie's Lucario, which honestly probably expected to say the least once his partner had fallen in battle. Alec knew his Pokemon would do the same, however, the young Gym Leader wonder how long both Annie and her last Pokemon's cool would remain in tact? After all, the stakes were high for them as well, seeing as how Lucario was her last Pokemon as well. Honestly, the battle could either way at this point.

"Well, this battle isn't over just yet! Let's see if it really is you!" Alec said with a smirk.

"Dodge with Dragon Dance!" Alec had order with a smirk. his female Dragon complied dodging the Lucario's metallic claws with fluid motions as if she were dancing while using her wings to sustain her flight. Her movements had begun to quickly pick up the pace too, however her movements also held power behind them too, which was a good thing for when she would strike next.

What Annie didn't know about Veda that she would soon learn was that Veda was trained based on not her actual attacks, but her speed. She was Alec's fastest pokemon that he had owned and her speed has never failed him before. Alec had wondered if Annie would be able to figure out a way past Veda's speed and be able to land a hit though. Honestly, Alec was surprised by how the battle was going. Her and her Pokemon were fighting together valiantly, but would their valiant efforts be enough? The time to find out would soon be close. As Veda had continued dodging, the Rainfall that was produced by Helena from earlier had subsided.

- Tl;dr: 1. Veda dodges Lucario's Metal Claw with Dragon Dance!

2. The Rainfall stops!
-

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 22:54:49 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
A defensive strategy was an annoying one in Annie’s eyes, but it was a strategy nonetheless. One that the spikes were supposed to counter, and one that visibly irked her to see succeed. Still, it had been a long time since Annie had lost her cool in a battle. If the threat of death in Slateport hadn’t done the trick, then she could survive a few more rounds with Alec… Right?

“Fine,” she grumbled. She bided her time until the dance slowed before barking her next order. “Extreme Speed! Spike that dragon!” At that distance, either of them using the move could barely be distinguished. One moment the Lucario was awaiting orders, and then it was in the air, intent on slamming its body into Veda’s on his way back down to earth. In essence, it was the same trick Bastion had attempted earlier in the fight, and one that Annie must have taught to most of her team to ensure that the Toxic Spikes could get to work.

TL;DR:
Cairo uses Extreme Speed on Veda!
wizz

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 14:53:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had watched as Veda plummeted down to the ground with the lucario having used ExtremeSpeed like it had done before. Even with Veda's increased speed, being able to counter another Pokemon who could use ExtremeSpeed was impossible due to how fast that Pokemon was able to move. Veda fell to the ground, landing on some of the Toxic Spikes. Veda is now poisoned! I was trying to prevent that from happening, however there was no way we could have countered that, even with Veda's increased speed, Alec had thought.

Even if she was poisoned, it still her first hit, and judging how quickly she was able to get back up from that fall, she still had quite a bit of fight left in her. That just meant that she would have to finish this before the Poison could spread within her body. "Veda, ExtremeSpeed once more!" Alec said, and with that, she complied vanishing once more, attacking the Lucario with another burst of speed.

What's more was that with her previous Dragon Dance, not only was her speed increased, but her attack was increased as well, which would be perfect for ending this battle. Alec may have been a little concerned about her being poisoned, but the battle still wasn't over and neither him nor Veda was able to concede defeat so easily.

- Tl;dr: 1. Veda was hit by Extreme Speed!
takes moderate damage!

2. Veda is now poisoned!

3. Veda attacks with ExtremeSpeed!
Her Attack was increased by Dragon Dance from last turn!
It's still not very effective though.

4. take some damage from Poison!
-

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 18:33:21 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
The tables had turned, even if it had cost Cairo another rough blow. Had she made her team up of anything other than steel-types, the battle might have already been over. Even then, the damage was starting to show on her fighter’s face, which couldn’t bode well. They didn’t have long – but thanks to the poison, neither did the enemy.

“Back to me, Cairo!” He sprang from the scene, landing half a dozen feet away from the Dragonite. From there, he ran the rest of the way back to ‘their’ side of the field, staring down the foe. “We’ll see how they like it,” she muttered, shortly before committing to: “Aura Sphere!”

The space between the canine’s palms came to house a dark blue ball of chi. Not the most effective move in their circumstance, but what it lacked in power it more than made up for in accuracy. Fired from the beast’s paws, the sphere seemed set to home in on its target; whittle his health down a little more, even in the face of another burst of speed. Annie kept her voice low as she gave her last hope his orders. “You’re on defense now, buddy. As long as we can run out the clock…”

TL;DR:
Cairo is hit by Extreme Speed!
Cairo retreats, and uses Aura Sphere at range!
wizz

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 4:44:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec grinned wildly at Annie's command, having Lucario fall back and go on the defensive. This was what was going to decide the match! IT was clear that Alec was having fun. He hoped Annie was enjoying the battle along with him. Even when Lucario had fired off it's attack, Alec held his expression. "Veda! Charge!" Alec said, and with that, even though the attack from Lucario was being fired towards her, she still lunged forward, having an intense glare on her face as well, taking on the Aura Sphere Head on. The collison had caused a small explosion, smoke forming from where it had made contact.

Alec knew that it had to hurt, but he also knew that Veda, just like the rest of his Dragons, that she was too stubborn to fall so easily. The attack may have halted her a bit, however as some of the smoke cleared, she still stood up, and despite being in pain, she continued to press on. "This is it! The Final ExtremeSpeed! Alec shouted out to his Pokemon. She gave a nod, still looking forward towards the Lucario, vanishing and quickly reappearing an inch away from Annie's Lucario, using her speed to send him into the side wall with her strength.

Alec had hoped this would finish the job. He was getting too excited about the battle that he wasn't thinking clearly. Usually that always happens when he normally battles and to be truthful, Annie was a really good opponent. Hopefully, his excitement was getting the best of him though. It was clear that Veda was using up most of her strength which had declined due to the Poison.

- Tl;dr: 1. Veda is hit by Aura Sphere!
It's not very Effective.

2. Veda attacks with ExtremeSpeed once again!
strength is boosted by Dragon Dance but it's still not very effective.

3. Veda is damaged by Poison!

I think we will be ending this soon dear <3 sorry if this seemed dragged out uwu
-

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 8:10:50 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
It was almost too close to be comfortable. Another attack that couldn’t be dodged slammed into Cairo. Whether it was strong enough or he was weak enough was anybody’s guess, for the end result was the same. He was forced back, his feet leaving the ground for a few frightening moments. Even when he planted them on solid footing, the attack sent him skidding back to the arena’s edges. He came to a stop, forced onto one knee. Trembling knees threatened to give way.

Annie was silent, watching, waiting. She’d done well to hide the nerves creeping in her mind, but seeing her Pokemon struggle, knowing how far a loss would set them back… It made it hard not to look worried. “Cairo-“ she began, concern in her tone, but the frustrated bark of her comrade cut her off. Quivering legs forced themselves to stand; pained eyes fixed themselves on the target. He was almost as stubborn as his trainer, and they both knew the stakes. Still, he had only been saved by the gym’s insistence on only using moves his kind resisted. Which was most of them, to be fair, and part of the reason why he’d been chosen. The Sandstorm Squad was a sturdy bunch.

Annie closed her eyes, letting out a breath she hadn’t realised she was holding. “Alright. You heard him; let’s end this fight. Vacuum Wave!” He didn't need to be shown how it was done, but Annie found herself punching nothing anyway. A glowing paw punched the air, but its energy dissipated as he threw the swing. There was but an instant for the others to assume his attack had failed before it rushed forward; a horizontal tornado rushing to greet Veda.

TL;DR:
Cairo is hit by Extreme Speed! It's not very effective...
Cairo uses Vacuum Wave!
wizz

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 8:41:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec stood there as Lucario had barely hung on and had let out it's final attack. Alec admitted that he was careless, but ... he had regained a part of him that he had lost since learning of the events in Slateport. He had finally regained his spark for battles. Veda had been hurled by the intense power from Lucario's Vacuum Wave, and fell to the ground hard. She did stand up, however after a few minutes of standing, she had fallen foward to the ground, defeated. Alec silently had grabbed Veda's Poke Ball, returning her.

One thought that his silence might be that of anger, however when he looked back at Annie, he had his big signature goofy grin stretched across his face. "Cangrats, Annie! I must say, that was a close one indeed!" He said, walking towards her while pulling out a small black box from his pant pocket.

Once he had reached her, he had picked out one of the Badges that was inside and held it out to her. "As winner of the Gym Challenge, I give you the Legend Badge! You have earned it," Alec said, holding his grin, waiting for Annie to accept his badge. "If we battle again though, I swear I won't get reckless like I did at the end of our battle. Anyways, what are ya gonna do now?" Alec asked, curious to know what she would be doing next.

He also had never said it, but this battle between them had made Alec decide to continue getting Badges as well. Even though he was a Gym Leader as well, he was pretty sure he could make it work ... somehow.

- Tl;dr: 1. Veda has fainted!
Annie is the winner!
-

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 16:30:02 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
The Dragonite fell. Cairo stared. So did Annie, wide-eyed and ready for her to regain her footing. Relaxing herself took an age, as she realised a second wind wouldn’t be coming that day. “…We did it.” It was less of an exclamation and more of a relieved sigh. Cairo shared the same sentiment in his own way. He collapsed onto his knees, but rather than faint, he calmly leaned backwards and leaned on his back. Heavy breaths left him, even as his trainer approached.

“Cairo.” He grunted. “You did great, you know.” He managed a single syllable of agreement. “Do you need a minute?” He barely nodded. Annie reached down to pat his head before she walked over to the gym leader.

Shock, surprise and relief had numbed the Annie he knew, but with every step a little more seemed to return to her. He spoke his words without interruption, and then, finally, she revealed the source of her repose.

“That’s the fourth one.” A surprisingly calm declaration hung in the air for a few seconds, allowing it to sink in for them both. She’d become one of a handful of trainers in the region capable of challenging the Elite Four, and perhaps the first in quite some time to exercise that right. “Next… I keep fighting. Four more battles, and then I’m Hoenn’s champion.” Her hands settled themselves on her hips and she brought on a daring smile.

“That means the next time you fight me, I’ll be even stronger! Ready with some dragon hunters, too.” She retrieved her badge, taking a few moments to appreciate her prize. An impressed whistle left her as she pocketed her reward.

“Alright!” A bit more of her trademark energy slipped into her voice as she asserted herself. “It’s Annie Mei tradition to take something extra from each gym leader. Whether it’s advice, cash, food, a training tip, or an autograph, something to remember this by would be great!”
wizz

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
First and Last Resort
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 2:00:24 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]gym battle complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]

you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars and 5 infamy.
[break]