stargazing [solo wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stargazing [solo wild]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 0:28:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A lot of things about being in Hoenn were irritating. The new place they were squatting in wasn't as nice as the place back in Mistralton, the city was louder too somehow -- even though they'd lived next to an airport. The people were . . . simple, though maybe that's just what Yvette thought of all people. But there were upsides too. This beach was one.

She couldn't sleep tonight, like most nights. Some dream had left her soaked in sweat but too exhausted to shower or change the blankets so instead she'd grabbed a sweater and some smokes and now she was here. Because now she lived somewhere with a beach not a ten minute walk away. How cool was that?

She sat in the sand and watched the stars, one hand pulling her cigarette to and from her mouth (flicking its ashen end into the sand) while the other gently rubbed back and forth over her Sugar's head. The Abra was nested in her lap, leaned up against her chest and breathing steady as she slept.

It would be peaceful if not for the sound of panting and the sand flying from Me's running about. He loved it on the beach, she understood, but part of her still wanted to make him sit and chill out. But then again he earned this as much as she had. This moment to just relax. They spent so much time on edge and posturing, it was nice to sometimes take a night and pretend there was nothing to fret over.

@wild

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
stargazing [solo wild]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 4:43:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HUNTAIL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] swift swim
[attr="class","wildtabox"] whirlpool
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] brine
[attr="class","wildtabox"] crunch
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] coil
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @jane

[attr="class","wildnote"] what will you do?

[googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Rubik]