a lap around the sea mauville [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a lap around the sea mauville [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 1:46:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
Good on the inside isn't enough! Bring it outside every day, too!
TAG @open
POKÉMON

NOTES

here

THEME

race gang
A S S I G N M E N T

THE AGILITY & THE UPROAR

The Sea Mauville was all theirs tonight.

Nacho King, the masked leader of the posse, had arranged a pokémon race between three teams of two. The starting point was at the wide back deck of the Sea Mauville, leading up along its port side and past all the abandoned and half-flooded cabins, before looping around and going down the ship's starboard side. The first of any team to cross the finish line afterwards would set themselves up nicely for recruitment into Nacho King's posse.

Little did he know, one team already had a posse: the influential and powerful League.

Sigmund was, quite frankly, surprised he'd managed to get this far on his own without blowing his cover. But he had to assume Fulgora, his super cool and calm Zebstrika, was due most of the credit for awing everyone there. Furthermore, he kept a red bandana tied around the lower half of his face to conceal the appearance of his mouth.

His smiling was probably a dead giveaway, after all.

Atop a harness that was firmly strapped to Fulgora, Sigmund trotted his Zebstrika along until they came to a stop beside their mysterious partner. Turning to look at them and the pokémon they'd chosen to ride for the race, he nodded. "We got this." He whispered reassuringly.

Team 1: Hiker Vladislav riding a Rhydon & Ace Trainer Viago riding a Rapidash
Team 2: Psychic Sally riding a Girafarig & Gambler Sam riding a Dodrio

Rules: Feet on the ground. No wings or teleportation.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW