Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
You've done everything wrong [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:01:14 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Cleaning up deserters and traitors who didn’t get with the program after the shift in management was fine. Eva wasn’t exactly a social butterfly so there was no personal connection to many of the nameless and faceless nobodies within rocket that would pull this sort of a stunt.

But what made her invested in this job was that she personally knew this individual and the kind of information that they would have on them. At one point this person worked under her so she felt personally responsible for this one.

”Sorry to drag you into this.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:19:10 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"not at all, i myself am excited to meet the one who could sway you to take matters into your own hands." it made cadis wonder, "they must have some real interesting treats to share with others." whomever they were cadis was merely here to observe and remain as backup. it was he who initiated this order after all. to think that eva could let someone slip under her nose, he was excited to see how she would go about handling them. "so what's the story with this individual?"

notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:50:02 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva let out a deep sigh, checking where they currently were there was a bit of time before they reached where this person was hiding so she could explain the story. ”Thanks.” She’d start, running a hand through her hair before continuing.

”During the period where you came in power, rocket split and I was given the position of head scientist there were plenty of people who got lost in the shuffle, as you of course know.” That period was definitely a headache with all the messes they had to fix. Just thinking about it was going to give her one.

”Some of the previous staff within the research department defected and while most have been dealt with one, in particular, managed to get away with some sensitive data, identities of personnel and research data just to name a few things that this individual might have on hand. Add on to that the fact that they’re a real piece of shit and we’ve got a problem to deal with. Asshole took my data and some of it I didn’t have backups for and I’m getting it back.” She’d explain, gritting her teeth at the end.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:54:12 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"well, we've already allowed one to getaway." that 'one' individual being morgan kidd, "of course the one that got away we simply allowed. it seemed all he had was simply old information and wasn't aware of rocket coming into new power. i was able to uncover that, at best, the only thing he had useful to the league was 'rocket remnant'." but if they were to compare morgan kidd to this defecting rocket scientist, morgan kidd was of little importance. "this troublesome rocket scientist undoubtedly needs to be dealt with..." brows became furrowed, "immediately."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 5:05:47 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Of course and I’ll make sure he pays for what he’s done.” Thinking about it more was making her blood boil so she’d try to calm herself down not to lose her composure. The defector was held up in an abandoned warehouse which the two Rockets were coming on.

There wasn’t any sign of life nearby, not even security in the front. ”Tch. So he really does think that we have no idea where he is.” That would explain why it was so easy to walk up to the warehouse unopposed. Eva released her Gardevoir and Hydreigon, and then turned to Cadis.

”Whenever you’re ready, I’ll ‘knock’”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 20:25:34 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"that's okay," he'd call forth his grumpig, "we make our own entrance, psychic!" a broken down truck would reside next to them. the grumpig would lift it through telekinetic energy. without remorse he'd fling it proudly through the entrance, smahing down the doors that stood in their way. "you can take the lead on this one."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 4:35:30 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Gladly.” Eva was about to walk into the freshly new entrance that Cadis made but stopped for a moment and turned to her Hydreigon.

”Go around to the back, if anything moves that’s not an ally you turn it to ash.” The scientist ordered. The dragon nodded and then flew to where his master had order him to go. To replace her Hydreigon she released her Volcarona and walked into the warehouse.

Once inside they’d be greeted by a group of Pokémon standing between her and the rat bastard she was coming for. ”Get rid of them.” Eva’s Gardevoir and Volcarona went to work, a moonblast from one and a heat wave from the other.

The sounds of destruction and chaos in the front were enough to spook the runaway to the point of attempting to escape but the sight of a hungry dragon out back kept him held up in a room in the back of the warehouse, unsure what to do at this point.

Eva was too focused on finding their target and moved forward into the warehouse so any stragglers she counted on Cadis to take care of.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 6:11:32 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

with his pokemon dealing with the allies of their target. he'd follow eva, "doesn't seem like any of them are who we're looking for." he expected eva to know, and point out, once they ran into the man. "i don't know is killing a man like him worth it? we could always convert him by force, absolute submission."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 6:39:24 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Oh you’ll know when we find him, he’ll reek of sewage.” There was only one place to check and given that there was a reinforced door in the way they were in the right place. It took little effort for Eva’s Pokémon to remove the obstacle, finding that the rat inside was cowering in a corner.

”No amount of conversion or force will ever change that he’s a rat that will betray or sabotage us the second he gets a chance.” The man was now begging for his life, clinging onto Eva’s leg as he begged for forgiveness.

”Pathetic.” With her free foot she’d kick the man in the teeth knocking him off her leg. ”Get rid of this trash.” Her Volcarona moved forward, looming over the man has he still continued to beg for mercy.

”Thanks again for your help, Boss. You can go; I can take care of the cleanup. You’ve done enough.” She’d say to her boss, not taking her eyes off of the man as her Volcarona released her flames consuming the man and whatever else was in the room.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 8:01:31 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"just be sure to not leave a trace and burn this place down!" cadis would inform as he walked off. "i'll have the ride ready when you're done with the extermination." and with a hum he'd head out first. leaving eva to finish her chore.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 3:26:54 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]50 poke, 5 infamy.