the clouded annals of history

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:47:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Did you know that fire burns brighter when oxygen is present?” Lavone’s Chewtle continues to headbutt fallen logs with Liquidation as the semi-contained fire turns the once lush scenery to ash.

I heard about that in a song.

He turns from Chandler to watch the inferno blaze, arms crossed as others hired to assist in the controlled burn do their part.

@bean6 // mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 17:01:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chandler, who has literally mostly fire pokemon, and is completely useless in this situation, stares up at the fire with crossed arms as well, taking in a deep breath. "So... I shouldn't use icy wind, in case it adds more oxygen and causes the fire to get worse?" She asks quietly, squinting as she gives a quiet glance to her snom, who's sitting with wide eyes, watching the blaze, too.

@lavone
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 3:53:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He shrugs, continuing to watch the fire burn. "I dunno, the song didn't say anything about using ice on it." Turning to her, a smile sets on his lips. "If you think it'll work go for it, I didn't see how it'd be a problem."

Lavone honestly had no idea how things would go if she had listened to him but he was still curious as to see what reaction she, as well as the other onlookers would have.

@bean6 // mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 14:15:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chandler sighs softly and nods, before gesturing to her little snom to do it’s thing. Slowly, since the pokemon has some semblance of a brain, it blows the icy wind atop of the rafters and roof. Everything starts to freeze — but as it does, the heat from the flames melts the ice, causing it to essentially rain inside the building.

Chandler lifts her hand for a fist bump. "Nice."

@lavone