Another Friend [sd]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another Friend [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 1:52:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec sat at the table once more, waiting for his 'date' to arrive. Should he be calling them that really? Alec was seventeen years old and well, ... let's face it. He sucked at romance. 

Just like any other typical male, he was oblivious to such things, or he just rarely was attracted to someone. In fact, he never dated anyone. Not once! He's been so focused on becoming a really good Pokemon Trainer that he never really gave himself to think about finding someone. 

As Alec was lost in his own thoughts, Kaminari was curled up, asleep on the table in front of Alec, his ear twitching every couple of minutes. It was then that Alec had heard a door open, which was more than likely his 'date'.

@sigmund

-Sorry for the wait! UwU <3-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another Friend [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 21:53:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
Good on the inside isn't enough! Bring it outside every day, too!
POKÉMON

This third round of dating seemed a little more... private than the last two. Primarily because the speed-dating attendants had guided him towards an enclosed room against the western room of the contest hall, and away from the noisy tables. Sigmund gulped as he placed his hand on the doorknob and paused. Who awaited him on the other side? His girlfriend? Maybe a rich person who could afford to pay for such a nice and private room?

The Emolga on his shoulder eventually tapped his cheek and bid him to open the door, impatient:

"Emooool."

And, when he finally did, the Emolga was the first to leap off his shoulder happily and enter the room, excited to meet the person already seated within it. "Ratatoskr, wait!" Sigmund groaned, hurriedly stepping inside as the flying squirrel scampered up the other boy's leg and onto his lap to sniff the slumbering Pichu there.

"I'm so sorry," Sigmund apologized with a bit of a chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck. He stopped just before reaching his seat, extending his free hand to shake with the stranger. "My name's Sigmund. Do you want me to pull him off of you?"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another Friend [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 22:12:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec chcukled as he had seen the Emolga quickly climb up onto his lap, sniffing Kaminari who was waking up from the Emolga sniffing him. Kaminari didn't seem to mind the other Electric type Pokemon either. "Oh, it's not a problem! Nice to meet ya Sigmund! I'm Alec Foster!" Alec said, giving him his signature goofy grin while shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you little guy!" Alec said, now giving his grin to the Emolga who was sitting on his lap. His Pichu also spoke to the Emolga, greeting himself as well. "I'm also Pacifidlog Town's Gym Leader!" Alec said, figuring he'd tell Sigmund that.

After all, he could possibly be a trainer wanting to obtain Gym Badges. "I haven't been a Gym Leader for very long, but I'm not a pushover when it comes to battles," Alec said confidently. "So, what about you? Are you challenging the Gyms?" Alec asked, figuring he'd start with a simple conversation.

@sigmund

--

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another Friend [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 3:23:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
DAYBREAK
Good on the inside isn't enough! Bring it outside every day, too!
POKÉMON

Alec Foster; Gym Leader?!

Sigmund was genuinely awestruck! That was probably why he had his own private room at this shindig! And he was, like, the same age as him probably! At least, he looked that way! "Wow! That's super cool!" He finally said, eagerly seating himself down after Alec said Toskr being on his lap was fine. "I passed through Pacifidlog Town on my way to Slateport! I didn't even know it had a gym, though!" He continued.

When asked whether he was doing the gym challenge or not, the bright-eyed blonde proudly nodded. "Yup! I just started actually. My girlfriend Sarah has been thinking about trying it, too. But right now she still lives in Johto; where I'm originally from." He beamed, reaching towards the bowl at the center of the neat table for a chocolate. "Are you a born and bred Hoenn boy?" He then asked.

Meanwhile, sparks were literally flying between the Pichu and the Emolga as the latter endeavored to touch their cheek sacs together, giggling when it caused the reaction.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Another Friend [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 4:23:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@sigmund

Alec grinned, already liking Sigmund. He felt like the two of them were gonna get along great! What's more was that Alec heard him say that he and his girlfriend was from Johto too! Alec smirked and said, "Well, it's a small world after all! I was born in Blackthorn City in Johto! Honestly, I came to Johto a few months ago. It's kinda crazy how fast I became a Gym Leader. Not long ago, I was a regular everyday trainer, and now, here I am, giving out Gym Badges to trainers who win their Challenge. It's kinda funny, thinking about it now,"

Alec said, giving a laugh. "If you think you're ready to challenge me, don't be a stranger! I'd be more than willing to accept your challenge, but ... don't think me or my Dragons will go easy on you," Alec said with a playful grin, while at the same time, being serious. Alec was definitely not a pushover when it had come to battles. Sure, yes, he still may lose some battles, however most of the trainers who've challenged his Gym barely scraped by, so that was still considered to be rather impressive in its own merit.

--

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times