Nice to see ya again! [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Nice to see ya again! [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 10:53:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec was walking alongside his trusty Turtanator, Meatball, kind of excited to see Mateo again!  He had just became the Gym Leader of Pacifidlog Town! He had always intended to keep his Promise to Mateo and now that he had done just that, there was only one thing left to do! Tell him, of course! However, due to Alec having a terrible sense of direction, he ended up getting lost in a forest near Meteor Falls. 

Not only that, but he would also be impressed with Alec's new buddy, Meatball! He had caught it some time ago while traveling around Hoenn. Not only that, but he had quite a few Pokemon with him as well as back at his newly made home. Sure, he had a crap ton of debt due to the League funding him the money to make the Resort and his Gym, but he would worry about all that when the time would come! Now, was time to spread the good news!

Alec had continued to walk through the forest aimlessly until that is, he had stumbled upon someone. Someone that knew quite well actually.

-I was thinking that this could be like shortly after the events of the Race to Resolutions Raid uwu plus this would be some good development for Alec ^^ anyhoo, hope this is good uwu <3 -