luvdisc maze [ff]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
luvdisc maze [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 0:28:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Quietly sitting atop Kano’s long slender serpentine body, he lightly tugs at the neck seam of his wetsuit to slightly loosen it. Slowly he runs his hand backwards, grabbing ahold of the hood to pull it over his head. His hand reaches down to his neck to nestle his goggles in place. Glancing behind him, he pulls the air tank in front of him, quickly calibrating its setting before fastening it onto his back.

With a small smile, he gently rubs his hand against the Milotic’s neck, resting his head against it as if he were praying to it silently in his head. Now ready to complete his mission, the only thing he needs to do now is wait for the other ranger to accompany him.

Thinking about this matter, he frowns since he was generally left alone by the association; however, a mandatory yearly field review is required and Ken had yet to complete his. Letting out a low sigh, he quietly reviews the mission documentation on his water-proof phone, thinking about the Luvdisc currently entrapped. Looking down at his waist, he feels rather confident with the team he’s bringing.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
luvdisc maze [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 1:26:03 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Another colony of Luvdisc were in danger; after his success in dealing with the last problem alongside , Orion had been volunteered for another journey into the depths. Perhaps it was the same colony, fallen prey to a different threat.[break][break]

His method of arrival is perhaps unusual: a Tentacruel ferries him across the waves, its red orbs soaking in the sunlight overhead. A distant light in the depths signifies the presence of Orion's Lanturn, a Slowking keeping pace at the back.[break][break]

Orion whistles to draw Ken's attention, lifting his hand in a wave. Tentacruel shifts course to head toward the other ranger, and Orion waits until they're in speaking distance.[break][break]

"You must be Ken." He's heard of the man thanks to his position as a gym leader, though hadn't realised they were fellow rangers. "Orion Lykos; it's nice to meet you."[break][break]

Kenchiro is, Orion notes, a very good looking man. He tries pointedly to ignore this.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@ken

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
luvdisc maze [ff]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 22:43:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He gently pats Kano’s neck, drawing its attention over towards the whistling man. Without any real command, the Milotic ferries him closer towards the councilman. Ken gives him a nod. ”I am.”

His words are short and concise, choosing to focus more on the mission at hand rather than anything else. Pulling out a waterproof map, he points over to the marked area that they’ll have to search. ”I’ve had Gamabunta, my Politoed scout ahead. We’ll need to dive down in this area here to find the Luvdisc school.”

Truthfully speaking, he’s unfamiliar with Orion; even his position as councilman alludes him, though it’s more because he pays very little attention when politics are involved – only choosing to study up on it if need be.

Pulling the large facemask closer to his face, he looks over to him. ”Whenever you’re ready.”

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
luvdisc maze [ff]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 23:41:06 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Ken seems to be a man of few words beyond those that are necessary; Orion respects this, immediately feeling more relaxed in his fellow ranger's company once the pressure of exchanging pleasantries is off.[break][break]

"Got it. My Lanturn, Nephelai, will give us light."[break][break]

He pulls the breathing apparatus down and gives Ken a curt nod. "Ready."[break][break]

Tentacruel takes the cue, its boneless body pulsating as it slips out from underneath him and sinks below the waves. Orion treads water for a moment, getting his bearings and ensuring his Slowpoke is still following, then dives.[break][break]

Lanturn's light lures them in like a will-o-wisp, a beacon in the depths. It never seems to get closer; Nephalai, too, is swimming further down, leading them toward magnificent underwater geography. There are many places for a frightened colony to hide, canyons and caverns and clusters of underwater vegetation. Something brushes his leg and Orion tenses, glancing down to see only harmless seaweed.[break][break]

Breathing slow and steady, he looks around for Ken.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@ken

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]