laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
cornerstone [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 1:49:28 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","florian"]

Florian's still reeling from the results of his last date, cheeks flushed and stomach aflutter, when he's given a new table and sent on his way.[break][break]

It doesn't help that his new partner is very handsome; he looked like the sort of dark-haired, brooding type that Florian had been into before a certain gym leader had unintentionally swept him off his feet and the market in one.[break][break]

"Allo!" he greets Marcel, Kalosian accent as strong and warm as his smile. "I am Florian, and this is Joli. It's lovely to meet you!"[break][break]

He indicates the Sylveon at his feet, the delicate fairy-type jumping into Florian's lap the moment the professor sits down.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.florian b]font-weight:bold;color:#5c85d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
cornerstone [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 2:16:28 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]"kosuke," he then gestures to his dragonair, "and this is belle."
[break][break]
his dessert from the previous date is still untouched, having come at almost the exact moment the chime came for them to move on. he places the kalosian pastry between them on the table. it seems rude not to offer, and marcel wasn't looking to make any bad impressions tonight. "fancy sharing this with me?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
cornerstone [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 21:44:39 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Ah, Belle is such a pretty name!"[break][break]

His attention is directed to the dessert in the center of their table, and he recognizes it as something from home.[break][break]

"This is Kalosian, no?" he asks, in case he is mistaken. "I would love to share — but only if you are sure, of course!"[break][break]

He ducks his head a little shyly, chuckling. "What do you do, Kosuke? I am a Pokemon professor; field researcher, mostly."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
cornerstone [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 19:36:39 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]"of course," he answers, "kalosian desserts are the best, after all."
[break][break]
marcel takes his fork and cuts off a section to eat. he can't help but smile once he finally gets a taste. he was right, nothing beat kalosian. he absently listens to the other man as he continues eating. "really? that's fascinating." marcel doesn't have to fake his words as much as he'd suspect. "i'm just your standard bookstore owner."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
cornerstone [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 22:12:40 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

The dessert tastes of home, and it settles in his stomach alongside a longing for Kalos he's not been able to shake.[break][break]

"You own a bookstore!" Florian's excitement is genuine, blue eyes wide and bright. His Sylveon chirps, delighted by the jovial mood of his trainer. "I've been meaning to find a good bookstore in Hoenn; I've only recently moved here. Where is it, may I ask? Do you sell all kinds of books, or just certain ones?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
cornerstone [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 14:23:52 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]"a bit of everything really," he answers, "i'm trying to get all the customers i can get." the wider his customer base, after all, the higher the likelihood he'd run into someone with something worth listening to. "i'll probably have whatever you're looking for, if that's what you're asking." even then, he could always order the book in when he refreshed his stock.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
cornerstone [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 22:54:29 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Florian shakes his head, sending loose blond bangs into his eyes. He swipes them back. "Oh, I'm not looking for anything in particular, I just really love expanding my collection. Mostly I look for books on fairy-types, though, or Pokemon habitats and the like. I really ought to do some more research on Hoenn specifically..."[break][break]

He trails off for a moment, distracted, and then jumps a little at the sound of the bell. Playing it off with an easy laugh, he stands up from the table (disrupting Joli, who hops from his lap with a disgruntled chirp) and offers Marcel a friendly grin.[break][break]

"I will be sure to look up your store and drop by, Kosuke! Enjoy your evening!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: this is so late i'm sorry .-.

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times