wings of love [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 3:48:32 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]

another table another date. kazimir could really get used to this. maybe he might look into those dating apps people are into nowadays, even if they use them for more than just meeting up with people just hanging out with random people could lead into a lot of benefits that he would gladly take advantage of. "table....ah there it is!" he whispered to himself as he lightly jogged his way to the table and pulled out a seat.
[break][break]
"hey there, you're alexei right? name's kazimir, real nice to meet ya." he held out his hand in a show of friendship, all of his walls were broken now that he's done this for a few times. it made approaching people that much easier and feel almost second nature to him. heck opening up to this guy felt it was going to be a breeze...y'know if kaz didn't suddenly recognize him. "hey...aren't you...uh...a gym leader yeah? or sorry do i got the wrong guy?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: speed date time!

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wings of love [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 15:55:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
After the blush-fest that was his encounter with Florian (and a promise to meet outside the event in order to talk more about what had happened earlier) he felt like he could take on… anything, really.

Why was he feeling all too giddy, like a schoolboy? What the heck was this? Emotions?!

It’s more likely than you think!

His face was still burning up something fierce when he realized that he had to make his way over to the next table. Oops! Quickly snatching the piece of paper handed to him, he made it in record time to the next table, barely having enough time to settle down when he was joined by a rather handsome-looking young man who had introduced himself by the name of—

Well, hello there.

“You’ve met Florian a few tables back, I believe?” he inquired as he shook the hand offered his way. “Please, call me Alex, it’s much easier.”

The bleating noise of the two Wooloo by his feet made him look down to the side, before he shushed the black and white-wooled companions.

“Sorry, my Wooloo are being so fussy,” he apologized with a sheepish grin on his face. “And yes, I am. Down by Fortree—are you challenging the Gym circuit?” he inquired.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
wings of love [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 5:29:01 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"yeah actually. only got one badge under me but i think i'm making good progress. been catching a lot and training a lot to get better." even as he spoke his mind was already on how to beat this guy should he ever go to his gym. he remembered...something about birds? a gym among the high trees would be a cool spot for birds to live in. "hey mmaybe i'll swing by there after this. i do need some new badges after all."
[break][break]
of course he was half serious, he would never go and follow a guy back to their gym or even show up the next day early in the morning. kaz would at least wait a few weeks before going there. "you know your little friend seems pretty fussy. does it have a girlfriend? boyfriend? a herd of little wooloos sound like the cutest shit there is."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wings of love [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 4:38:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
"Which gyms have you visited so far?" he inquired, curious. There had been interest in the Gym circuit as of lte; there were more people dropping by and challenging them. Giving them a run for their money.

He wondered if Kazimir had the guts to fly through a sandstorm.

As the conversation turned to his Wooloo, he chuckled. "At the moment? Not sure. All I'm certain of is that Will here--the white-wooled one--is a certified troublemaker. Haven't come up with a nice name for the black-wooled one yet, though," he continued. Looking down at the right time, he saw the black-wooled one nipping at William's fur, an attempt to keep the rowdier Wooloo quiet.

"I wanted to find more but well, they were pretty damn elusive. At least I have these two," he added with a chuckle.

Speaking of boyfriend... the thought of it made Alexei's cheeks flush a little.

"How about you? Found anyone who tickled your fancy yet?" he went on, wondering just how many people had signed up for 'romantic' dates so far.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
wings of love [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 6:28:14 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"yeah its weird right? they're common livestock pokemon but wild ones just kind of don't exist lately. wonder if they're all in captivity or something. farmers must be going crazy for them." seriously it must be fun to have a walking ball of fluff around as a pet or something. come to think of it didn't he have one in his pc buried somewhere? god now he felt bad.
[break][break]
thankfully this alexei fellow busted out a question that did change his mood. whether it was a better mood was a whole different question. "well...there was this one ranger guy i met that's pretty good looking. although y'know that florian guy, your buddy right? he's pretty cute. you um...wouldn't happen to know if he's single do you?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wings of love [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 3:23:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Alexei had words to say about that, and he wondered if the other man in front of him had a Wooloo—

Although, all of his thoughts came to a full stop when he realized that he was talking about Florian. For some strange reason there was a strange, ugly, defensive… protective feeling welling up inside him? Especially when the question was dropped when he asked if Florian was single.

Well, truth of the matter here is that Florian was single up until a few minutes ago… how was he going to approach this?

Choosing his words carefully, he replied, “Well… I mean, I could go ask h-him, but uh… I th-think he might be seeing someone. H-have to confirm first, though.”

Well, that was a safe enough answer. Was it?

At the mention of a cute Ranger, he stopped to wonder. “What—what exactly are you looking for? Maybe—maybe I can help?”

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
wings of love [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 6:00:34 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

the guy's reaction to the question was pretty weird and curious. kaz started to wonder if that was a sensitive thing, like maybe the two were kind of...no...were they that close with each other? if that was so then boy did he feel a little stupid now. "oh-oh well that's a shame. eh he wasn't uh...well i doubt i was his type anyway." better to move this conversation along so that the timer ran out.
[break][break]
speaking of types that weren't pokemon types, the question was aimed at kazimir this time about what kind of person he was looking out for. he had to admit he wasn't keen on finding someone that would match his preferences here, too quick for a good impression, but at least some of the guys were cute enough. "oh my type? well...athletic guys i guess. i appreciate a guy who values keeping themselves fit i suppose." thinking about himself that felt like he was describing himself in someway and just wanted to date a clone of himself. yeah that kind of thought was racing around in his head. dear arceus maybe he was sharing a bit too much now. "or maybe strong trainers? i like a good challenge." that wasn't even romance related!

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
wings of love [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 14:39:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
To this response, he let out a chuckle. “I might be able to find you someone who fits that criteria… as for strong trainers in general, do you have a preference for gender?”

Just as he was about to continue and ask Kazimir for his number, a loud buzzer went off, signalling that it was the end of their date.

“Well… if you do drop by the Fortree Gym, maybe I can help you find someone that fits your criteria. At least it’s a step in the right direction, don’t you think? he ended with a chuckle as he stood up and whistled at the two Wooloo who were now nipping at each others’ ears out of sheer boredom.

“Come on you two. Time to go.”