rock got no reason [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rock got no reason [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 5:19:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He picks up a nearby rock, staring at it blankly. He doesn't understand the fad of spelunking into dangerous caves just to find a shiny rock, yet here he is in Rusturf Tunnel staring at rocks. Flinging it behind him, he stands upwards, glancing back towards Kamina who's busying itself by poking a larger boulder nearby. Clearly, it's bored. The newly appointed gym leader scrunches his brows as he walks over to it and pats it gently on the neck.

The Excadrill looks up to its trainer, clearly confused by its approach but continues to poke the boulder as it'd much rather be eating some snacks or something. He rolls his eyes and looks around again, pondering if he should just leave.
@draze

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rock got no reason [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 22:27:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]DESTINY IS OVERRATED SO I THINK I'LL WRITE MY OWN
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@ken [break][break]

He ran a finger across the stone as he strolled, golden eyes sharp and on the look out. Spelunking was something he hadn't really ventured into, but it was something new and Draze rarely turned away from a new activity. Never knew what could happen, if something really struck a cord with him. He doubted it in this particular instance, but he was ready to be proven wrong.[break][break]

Iris weaved in between his legs, the Espeon keeping a more wary eye. While her trainer may be simply content to let his guard down, she wasn't. One of them had to be the watchful one, and she was more then happy to take that mantle for herself. She took a few steps forward, before an ear swirled to the sound of rock hitting the floor. Her tail stiffened up before she turned to her trainer, Draze taking notice. The source wasn't too hard to parse out; just up ahead was a guy and an Excadrill together.[break][break]

His hand left the rock, sliding back into his pocket as he came over, Iris keeping close. "Find anything cool?" he asked, flashing a grin.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d93636;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]