light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
i want the drift king to beg... [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 23:59:14 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

a hat was worn atop of his head while adorning his rocket boss garb.keeping himself hidden, cadis watched from the side as the 'drift king' raced. "what a monster..." cadis said with ecstatic interest. the round finished with the drift king, to no one's surprise, remaining as champion.

"i wish to defeat him." cadis calmly stated, eyes fixated upon the drift king. "now that we've scoped him out, let's gather 'the crew'." the crew being his rocket grunts. "i want him to join rocket, and the only way to do that is to destroy him." to beat him so bad that he'll never want to lose again. cadis wanted the man to beg for his help to ensure that.

mission: THE AGILITY & THE UPROAR
notes: if you want a to long didn't read, please let me know!! i don't mind summarizing each of my post! :pog:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 5:11:35 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Admittedly Eva was completely out of her element in this environment. She knew next to nothing about the world of underground Pokémon racing going into this and if it wasn’t Cadis who had asked her for her help she wouldn’t have bothered with such a task. In order to help Cadis in his goal she had gathered as much data on this ‘Drift King’ as she could.

The result was a file that contained data on how the person raced, what tactics they normally used and what Pokémon were involved. ”Here’s all the data we’ve got on him so far.” She’d had Cadis the tablet to see the information they gathered.

”How do you want to play this?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 5:32:04 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

going over the data that was handed to him. cadis examined the information shown within the file. his face was unreadable, a rather deadpan expression had been worn. it was then that eva asked a question as he'd turn to look her way, "simple, we're rocket are we not?" he smiled, "we do what we do best: sabotage." this wasn't their territory, after all.

"we have to play by his rules. this is his domain and we're guests, but that doesn't mean we cannot bring a little originality to the party." and so he'd snap his fingers to alert the other grunts to gather. "you brought your rotom, correct?" he'd ask eva as they walked to their vehicle.

notes: if you want a to long didn't read, please let me know!! i don't mind summarizing each of my post! :pog:

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 6:18:51 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
It was hard to disagree with Cadis there; sabotage was most certainly their area of expertise, even if sometimes it was a self sabotage. She wasn’t exactly sure where Cadis was going with this but whatever it was it had to be interesting if he was getting her Rotom involved.

”Of course.” She’d reply, releasing the creature from its pokeball. ”What do you want it to do?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 6:45:01 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"there are two laps." cadis informed, "on the second lap you'll need to release the rotom in order to have it take control of the steering wheel. it doesn't have to be for long, only brief. the smallest mistake will serve as our greatest surprise." as cadis readied to get into his vehicle, he'd look toward eva, "on the second lap, remember. it's very important you get the timing right." once inside of his vehicle, he was next to race the drift king.

the goal was to take his crown, to ruin him. "before we begin, i need you to go shake him to his core. tell him that the 'new king' wishes to make a bet. his enslavement for the return of his crown." closing the car door cadis would place on his helmet. the rest was up to eva.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 7:34:45 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Oh she absolutely loved this plan, so much so that she couldn’t help but smile devilishly as Cadis explained.

”Ooooooo this is going to be a lot of fun! You can count on me!” This mission turned around to be more exciting than she thought it was going to be.

But she couldn’t give this bet out in any sort of normal way, no, she had to make a show of it. The scientist made sure she wasn’t in sight before she’d issue to the best in a most unusual way for most but exactly her style if you know her.

She’d hack the audio and display system in the drift king’s vehicle and with her voice altered she’d give the challenge. A new king had appeared and the crown along with the title of the best, of the king was theirs and not his.

In order to settle this they’d put some stakes on the race, his crown for freedom. A fool’s choice but this drift king was nothing but pure unadulterated ego and took the bait that Eva laid down. With Rotom ready for the sabotage all that was left was the race itself.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 7:54:50 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

and so the race began. the trap laid. it was all or nothing. with cadis at the wheel he drove with all he had. the drift king truly earned his title, cadis could see it from just his skill. good thing this race wasn't about skill, but rather who could outwit the other. it was almost time for eva to plant the key item to cadis' victory and the drift king's dethronement. the second lap was right around the corner.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 20:29:12 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
During the commotion of Eva’s message her Rotom managed to slip into the vehicle belonging to the drift king, aware of what its mission would be.

Now it was time to play the wait game and wait for the second lap where Eva would give her Rotom the cue. As they were turning around the corner it was time for the plan to get set in motion.

”Alright Glitch, do it.” And with the Rotom took over the vehicle’s steering and caused the drift king to spin out, making the race all Cadis’ now.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 21:18:11 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

he crashed, cadis won. the race was done. with a victorious end he'd watch from the finish line as the drift king exited his vehicle and walked to where the victors stood. "looks like your days are numbered," cadis boasted with an impish grin. the man had nothing but defeat in his eyes, to lose his title and unable to ever regain it. this was his life, this was all he knew. "of course, if you lend your skills to me, you can keep your measly crown." as he was just about to leave, he'd add, "then again there's a bigger racetrack for you outside of this childish course. if you truly are the king..." he'd look to eva, "you'd submit yourself to the woman who truly won your crown. without her i couldn't have done it."

yes, this was cadis bestowing onto eva a new lackey. "you will not serve me, but her," he'd lean in to place an index finger underneath the man's chin, "after all, i simply wanted you not your crown. you have skills befitting of someone with purpose. a proper getaway driver, f you will. by submitting yourself to us i'm sure we can take you far and put you on the map..." in the underworld at least, "we can even make whatever dream you possess come true." and with that he'd turn his back on the man, "i leave him with you, eva."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 23:19:27 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Now this was an unexpected turn of events. Eva was fine enough to sit back and let Cadis have all the fun, adding a new pawn to his collection but instead the man would leave that responsibility to her. Once Cadis walked away Eva would approach the once king, staring at him with a stern gaze.

”I have to agree, you are skilled.” Evan began, looking over to the man’s now destroyed vehicle. ”With proper equipment and my mind backing you up you’d be a serious threat.” That is of course as long as the man stayed in line.

”Come along now, we’ve got a lot of work to do.”

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 0:37:12 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 75 poke, 5 infamy.