light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 0:09:17 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

a purrloin entered the daycare alongside a pokemon that belonged to . she held a disinterested look at those who resided within the pokemon daycare. "how boring," she said with a seductive taste, "there's no one the least bit attractive here. i was hoping to see an absol or maybe one of those kanto 'meowth' fellows!" she had a thing for her persians, can you blame a girl? "what say you, i'm sure you didn't come here to mingle with the likes of peons and simpletons!" she spoke to her fellow rocket bred pokemon.

mission: DAYCARE PLAYDATE
notes: idky, but this purrloin has the voice of mai valentine in my head.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 5:12:27 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
She had been fine with the task of accompany one of the Pokémon belonging to her master’s boss up until the point in which they started talking, now she regretted it. The Scyther hadn’t expected that the Purrloin would be so interested in something that was completely out of the realm of caring for the bug type.

But the cat did have a way of putting things that the Scyther found amusing so she couldn’t that annoyed by the Purrloin’s antics. ”No not unless any of them want to test their blade against mine.” The Mantis replied.

”What about you? Have you seen much action?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 5:27:26 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"action? this kitty hasn't seen much action in quite sometime!" her tail swayed as she casually lead the pair around. a sigh escaping her as she thought about the pokemon her master wielded, "there's an interesting gallade i'd like to get my hand on, but he only has eyes for one thing: cadis!" he was so loyal to their trainer that he wasn't focused on anything else, it was annoying! "i prefer to stay home anyway. as much as i'd like to go out and cause mischief, half of their assignments always lead to something dangerous." hastily turning toward the scyther, she'd cry, "do i look like a liepard to you?! i'm not ready for the dangerous jobs! i'm too cute to get my hands dirty, i prefer the simple assignments." like stealth missions.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 6:19:04 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Was the purrloin just a pet to the rocket boss? Or perhaps it had to do with her size? It sounded as if being with the rocket boss might be dull if he finds you useless. However, being able to challenge a Gallade sounded interesting, someone to really test her blade against but alas it sounded like this Gallade wouldn’t take her up on a challenge.

She’d follow the Purrloin’s lead, smiling as she listened. The cat’s outburst was enough to make the Scyther chuckle before responding.

”Sometimes the cute ones are the most dangerous! I’m sure you’d do fine! Simpler assignments bore me to tears. The more dangerous the better, I think you’d have fun.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 6:53:10 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"you're a real fighter, ain'tcha girl?" seriously, did this scyther care for anything other than combat. "you need to wear those blades out on a manicure, treat yourself sometime! have your trainer take you on a spa date! get one of those lackeys of her's to groom you!" this scyther needed to learn how to be more girly. "is every scyther a combat-loving poke?" she asked with curiosity.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 7:35:05 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
The Scyther blinked, take her on a what? She had never thought about being pampered and lazing about. Even if her master wasn’t having her complete some task her focus was on improving her fighting capabilities. But perhaps the little cat had a point, when was the last time all she did was relax? ”If my master allows it maybe I’ll try this ‘spa date’ and see how it is.” The Scyther shrugged.

”Where I’m from training regularly was normal among Scythers and even encouraged so I’d say a lot of them are. Do you treat yourself, often?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 7:52:01 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"oh! so it's a natural thing? well, i do apologize. how ignorant to have said such a thing!" the lack of knowledge on she possessed about scyther's species was clearly misplaced. "considering the new addition we got, i'll have to inquire more about your kind from scizor." what curious bug-types. they had the mind of a fighting-type. "do i treat myself? why of course! you don't get a shiny fur coat from lounging around. a girl has to be ready for when she makes her debut, wouldn't you agree?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 20:29:28 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”No apology needed.”

She didn’t begrudge someone for ignorance on something that they didn’t need to know. To have a Scizor around was quite the prospect and while Epyon wanted to ask about it the Purrloin quickly went on to something else.

Now the Scyther didn’t really get what the Purrloin was getting at and only blinked at her, not sure how to respond.

”So it’d be something like getting my blades shined?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 21:12:07 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"yes, yes! you must come with us next time, i'll have the chatot relay the message to our trainer!" she'd let out a hearty laughter, "it's been so easy communicating through that dumb bird since it has the ability to translate our words into human-speech, ohoho!" this scyther was a hoot. she was enjoying her time with the bug-type, "i hope we get to go on missions together, girl! heck, i hope we get to go to a spa together one day, i'm sure we can get one of those lackeys of theirs to groom us!"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 23:02:08 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”That would be nice.” Epyon said in response to the idea of going to a spa together. Now she still wasn’t sure what she was agreeing to but if the Purrloin was this exicted then it must be something good, right?

”It was fun spending this time with you.” And everything had gone smoothly so both their trainers would be pleased with the outcome.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
daycare [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 0:34:55 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, participating pokemon evolve.