light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 0:20:25 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"haha, so this is how one harvests berries, how fun!" under the guise of his dawn persona. he was merrily picking berries. of course these berries weren't just any 'normal' berry. these berries were modified through the aid of science. supplements that would enhance a pokemon's parameters like steroids in the midst of battle. they were to be sold on the market in order to make profit. "be weary, my friend, there are pokemon lingering about so we can't afford to allow even a single one to get past us, 'kay?" he jovially spoke to .

mission: BERRY PATCH KIDS
notes: idk

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 5:11:24 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Seeing Cadis’ so enthused about berry picking put a smile on the rocket scientist’s face and made this rather dull mission more worth it. While he was busy actually picking berries Eva left the job up to her Pokémon who were busy picking as much as they could while a few stood guard.

”I'd feel bad for whatever poor idiot decided to try and sneak up on us.” She’d laugh, knowing full well that anyone who tired was going too destroyed.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 5:38:15 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

in the middle of picking the berries. it was then that the caretaker of their garden came up to cadis. they would talk for a bit briefly. afterwards, they were gone. he'd then walk over to eva in order to discuss what they were discussing.

"it seems the caretaker is still unaware of the true nature on these berries." it was exhausting playing his false persona, "thankfully they're gone, i can take a breather from the mask." portraying a false personality was no easy feat. he still had much to learn about being human. "the caretaker was just telling that the garden has had some sneaky pests come around apparently, a few digletts and murkrows. nothing we won't be able to handle."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 6:18:36 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Well that’s good.” It’d be troublesome if somehow the caretaker was on to them. Eva didn’t care about having to dispose of him it was all the extra effort and clean up afterwards that’d be required which is what was the reasoning for her aversion to it. Hearing about the sort of Pokémon that were apparently causing trouble had Eva looking to notice any sort of signs of either species.

”Any mounds of dirt we find will be a sign of Diglett and Murkrows won’t be hard to spot.” Out of the two she wanted to deal with Murkrows as having to deal with Digletts would probably turn into whack-a-mole really fast.

"If you have any ground types or pokemon with the move earthquake we can flush out digletts hiding underground with that.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 6:25:16 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"which is why i brought rhyperior with me, haha!" he'd raise the pokemon's ball just in case it was needed. for the time being it was not, but soon. "pokemon can be quite troublesome, it'd be extremely troublesome if one of them took a bite of this." examining one of the berries. the thought of a diglett taking a bite out of these enhancers didn't sound too pretty. "ah, which reminds, how goes the shadowfication process? have you tried shadowfying any of your pokemon as of yet?" cadis inquired.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 7:34:08 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Good, he had something to take care of their potential mole problem. This helped squash any sort of issues Eva might have about how smooth their job would go. His question was met with a raised brow before a deep sigh.

”I haven’t yet, given that the process isn’t a guarantee and the supplies for it are limited I decided against it for now.” It was quite unfortunate but that was why she was looking into a way to improve the process.

”Have you for any of your Pokémon?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 8:01:10 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"yes, two of them died actually. one is currently still undergoing the process." it'd been sometime since he visited the jynx and wondered how she was fairing. "the shadowfication is truly dangerous, but so far many have undergone succession. our grunts are quite happy with what they've obtained." though he did wish it could be a little more easir, but alas, "one cannot obtain without sacrifice. i do hope you'll discover a way for us to shadowfy our pokemon without loss. i'm counting on you, eva."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 20:28:59 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
She wished that he had told her that he didn’t try it and was waiting for something but alas the opposite happened and to make matters worse he lost two Pokémon in the process.

Cadis didn’t seem upset about it but that wasn’t a sign that he wasn’t bothered by it, the man was hard to read.

The ones that were successful had interesting results; Eva had been keeping a close eye on those. ”I’ll make the proper adjustments.” This way they could be making more than losing.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 21:22:13 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"no rush, we've plenty of pokemon to offer." that's right, he respected pokemon yet possessed eyes that simply saw their fates as a means to an end. this was all for the greater good of his plan--his end goal. "i've no sentimental attachment for death is just another, simple aspect of life. in the end the spirit lives on through others." death is just another stage of life everyone must travel on, humans and pokemon alike. "let me ask you one question, eva..." he'd look toward the blue sky, "do you hold sentimental value for the pokemon you wield?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 23:01:58 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
It was an interesting question and one that Eva thought about a bit first before answering it. ”For those that find their way on my personal team I do.” Eva replied.

”And I guess maybe a general respect towards them I suppose but I never let those thoughts or feelings get in the way of anything.” She’d further explain, watching as her Pokémon finished up the gathering of the berries.

”I’ll get these all squared away and ready for transport.” The scientist was of course referring to the berries.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
berry kids [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 0:35:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, one two week berry (claim in shop).