may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shirogane [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 3:30:05 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

last round for elijah. he plans on booking after this. his victreebel can sense his disgruntlement- but none of it is targeted toward his dates. the apothecary just realizes he could have spent his time better watering some plants, repotting some plants, speaking to some plants.

plants are better than people. or at least, they made for better listeners anyway.

elijah sits in his chair: a stone obelisk hunched over prissy arches of wood. his body fits uncomfortably in the seat; perhaps, he's too big. truthfully, it's his fault. his posture forces discomfort where the furniture is entirely adequate.

as his date arrives, elijah speaks as he pockets his hands. "hey. are you sick and tired of this place too or what?"

his victreebel nudges him with a leaf, as if reminding him of something.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
shirogane [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 18:47:01 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"not when i meet people like you!"

priam winks, clicks his tongue, and fires off finger guns at elijah before taking his seat. it is only when he takes a moment to stare at his face that he starts to recall the person in front of him. slowly, a light shines in his eyes as recognition happens.

a smile forms on his face as he gets too excited with the coincidence of meeting up with him again. it's been a while since he saw him. perhaps it was even during the earlier days of rocket's stay on hoenn.

"oh hey! it's me! your friend!"

they weren't really friends before, or at least, they weren't in elijah's point of view.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shirogane [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 2:25:58 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

priam's winks. clicks. bullets of charm. they all seem to ricochet off of elijah's armours, rolling off like dead batteries with a terrible clamour. yet, elijah's interest remains. there is some thread of knowing-

and it isn't until priam affirms their connection that he realizes.

"oh, it's you. peter or something." elijah says. "you're still kickin'. thought kids like you would've been eaten alive by now."

he raises an eyebrow. the age of his partner refusing to come readily. "are you even allowed to be here?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
shirogane [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 3:07:59 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"it's priam!" he corrects innocently, showing no offense to being forgotten.

"well, you know me. i'm, like, the best out there. i would've been employee of the month for like the entire year if we had that thing!"

it surprises him as well that he's lived all the chaos during the peak of rocket's terrorism, especially when priam was actively participating within the front lines. it's something he can brag about to elijah, who always was at home making drugs.

"of course! i look like twenty-something anyways." he leans his head on the table, propped up by his arm. underneath the table, he crosses his legs. "i even saw, like, twelve year olds running around. everyone's welcome in this very welcoming, friendly event."

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shirogane [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 3:21:43 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

employee of the month. the idea is so absurd, that it seems almost plausible. almost as absurd as the youthful presence before him who has seemingly retained their luster.

"welcoming. friendly. event." elijah repeats as if planting dry bulbs in a row. "well then. get any numbers? find anyone to take home? or is this some way to mooch free food or money off some poor asshole?"

elijah's arm lunges into his victreebel's mouth. his limb stays there, fishing for something, draped on the wet drooling lip.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
shirogane [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 4:04:57 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam grimaces at himself when elijah points it out. "ooooh, yeah, that's a thing, huh?" then again, the people he's paired up for throughout the event haven't either, so they probably weren't interested in him anyways.

...or they're just too shy! priam convinces himself that's the reason.

"you know what? you can be the first! i got a phone that isn't a burner phone now."

he takes a pen and writes his phone number on a napkin. the handwriting was messy and childish from not having written words for a long time, but they were legible at the very least. priam then slides it across the table for elijah.

on hindsight, it probably wasn't needed since both of them should have access to each other's contact information through their rocket affiliation.

priam flashes elijah a grin, completely contrasting the sourness in the apothecary's expression.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shirogane [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 5:47:33 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

as priam pushes the chicken scratch number toward his side of the table, elijah fishes out his last bouquet of flowers. like a fresh catch, his posy of blue matches priam's hair. perhaps, this is meant to be.

"i'll text you." elijah tosses the flowers to priam, bypassing the table entirely. "here. they're flowers just in case you didn't know."

his eyes catch sight of the numbers.

"is that a one or a seven?" elijah asks. at least it shows that he cares. "head's up. i'm shit at texting back in a timely manner."

a small musical interlude plays. the round concludes just as fast as it had started. as the apothecary uproots himself from his seat, he wanders over to priam's side. he rustles priam's hair as his victreebel surges forth like a sudden growth of jungle.

"careful of the fucking weirdos, priam."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
shirogane [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 6:39:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he takes the flowers and holds it carefully in between his hands. he wasn't sure if he should sniff it since it's been in a victribell's mouth. he stares at it until

"it's a one since it doesn't have a dash through it."

he's too enamored with the flowers. gifts were things he treasures a lot, regardless of whether they're useless like the bouquet he has on his hands. he starts thinking of pressing them as remembrance for the whole night before elijah decides to dip.

standing up from his seat, he readies to follow suit after lingering in the venue for a while.

"see ya later!"