toska [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 7:06:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

clearly she can see the memory. where her hands were warm with blood and her breath was lost in the moment. it reminds her why she is here, but it also advises that she can never go back. she is an accomplice in a murder that cannot be forgotten.

it is a prominence that will scar her for the rest of her live. the feeling engulfs her, yet she does not shake it. she deserves it— her eyes close and the present unfolds itself into the city. the blaring avenues drown into her inward torment and she takes in a breath.

there isn't a chance for regret. the many figures motion left from right, flooding into the street like a series of fish. she watches them. awaiting a chance to reel the line and hook in what might be loaded.

her compelling gaze is entangled by the nearest chance.

min reaches into his pocket, her fingers delicately teasing the wallet till it was able to slip into her hand. unfortunately— abduction of items within wear was much more risky than it was to take what lay in a bundle.

she lurched into a run, shouldering a few civilians along the way. her breath was heavy and her race to escape left her feeling animated in the thrill of it all. she didn't look back. when she figured that the length had been great enough, she stopped to catch a break.

@thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 7:44:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
@min
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]It was interesting how the sensation of being pickpocketed felt. Slipping in and out of a crowd, sliding a hand in one's pocket, taking another's wallet, Teddy would have liked to have said that he was able to detect such things in the midst of the hum of the city street, but he wasn't. The pickpocket, whomever they were, pilfered his wallet expertly as he was deep in his own mind.

The first moment he realized something was awry was the sudden thud of a body impacting against another, the acceleration of pace clapping against pavement, the slightly light sensation from the hollowness of his pocket that he felt gently pressing against his leg. He had been sniped, and the first thoughts in his mind were-- Oh well. Money was not much of an accessory to him, he barely ate, he was impersonating someone who did not need to pay rent, so there was no need of money.

But then he remembered that his wallet contained his actual identity. "Shit." He replied, as he patted down his wallet, as if to confirm that it was gone, and it was. "Come out, Biscuit." He spoke, as he turned around to see that the thief had already had a full league's headsprint in front of him. He wasn't going to pretend that he could run as fast as that, the very thought made his knees creak. His Gardevoir awaited his orders patiently, as he palced a hand against its humanoid shoulder. "Teleport me to that girl over there, preferably in front of her."

The sensation of being sucked into a vortex and into the aforementioned location was interesting. Snapping in and out of existence, Teddy's body appeared just a few paces in front of the girl, as he placed his hand in front of him, holding the thief's shoulder. "Hey." He spoke, smiling casually. "I don't mind lending a few bucks, but I have a few things in there that are important to me."

today is the sort of day
where the sun rises to humiliate you.
dandy ♫
[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Og1mBnt.png);width:250px;height:450px;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:364px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#ffffff!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #000000;border-right:2px solid #000000;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 8:11:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the warmth of a hand against her shoulder has her at loss for breath, rather than it had been to acquire it. she glimpses up at the man— slowly and warily. every waver in the stare gives away her feelings of doubt. it overlaps her heart little by little. she's cornered in a dilemma that is the fault of her own.

the strangely content individual did not do any wrong.

min keeps quiet for awhile, taking note of the pokemon before keeping her hands behind her back. she fabricated innocence by hiding the wallet. though she wondered how long her frontage could last when the man was already aware. "i-i'm sorry?" she said, almost as if she hadn't heard him clearly. the squirming arms indicated she was trying to obscure what he wanted in the nearest pouch.

"i think you have the wrong person." she turns to leave, counting on what luck she has that the man will let her go. a part of her had nearly felt compelled by the words. then again her stubbornness to put faith in those that were not like her— a slim chance it was.

her steps impended just scarcely by his own towering form.

@thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 14:40:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@min
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Teddy grimaced, of course they weren't going to hand it over so easily. His hand tightened against her shoulder, just enough to ensure she wasn't going to make a second break for it. "Biscuit, Teleport." It was a good thing that a Gardevoir was keenly attuned telekinetically to its owner, so that it understood the general intention of his decision. A quick vortexing sensation would be felt as the Pokemon transported themselves, Teddy, and his apparent new acquaintance to the rooftop of a nearby apartment high rise. 

The new area was a clear opening with rails reaching upwards, approximately thirty stories above ground. The rooftop was not used often, perhaps save for teenagers, as one could tell by the slight darkened shades of gum lightly littering its cement. "Listen, there's a lot of stuff in that wallet that I need." He replied, finally, his eyes transfixed on the girl. "I don't care about the cash if that's what you're after." His eyes scanned her from face to feet, he momentarily felt heat rise from his neck. "Though... you don't look like a street urchin, why'd you take my wallet in the first place, for the thrills?"
today is the sort of day
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Og1mBnt.png);width:250px;height:450px;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:364px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#ffffff!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #000000;border-right:2px solid #000000;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 3:25:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the hold is steady. so much so she is divided from the potential run. it is a firm, yet genial notion. being kept in place permits her to descend into the warp as though a mere blink had reversed the setting.

min ganders left from right, taking in her foreign surroundings with a look of bewilderment. the chance allows her to step a length from the man and his still present pokemon.

she is nearly opening her mouth to speak, but his voice cuts into the silence of the crown. it leaves her lingering in her thoughts of what should or should not be said.

instead the girl watches him for a moment, she ganders on the chances. the truth— being one— will be kept hidden. min ousts the wallet with an obvious amount of hesitation. eyes glimpse towards the object before offering it back to the true owner.

"are you going to turn me in?" disregarding his query, it immerses itself enough that she may find a reply, "i don't think you'd like it if i were honest with you, mister." the approaching smile is fleeting, "there are some things not worth sharing." especially when it resolved her of her connection. most would be appalled.

not that she was surprised.

@thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 11:39:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@min
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Teddy took the wallet carefully from the girl, who seemed at the very least, like she had just done it for the thrills. Biscuit, the Gardevoir beside him, was not alerted to her presence, and as a resullt he could tell she wasn't a bad person, as far as his Pokemon was concerned. He had thought about reporting her for a moment, he was a League cadet after all. His cop instinct however, just told him to let it slide, there were plenty of cases like this with kids who made the wrong cal all the time. He shook his head, "Nope," He replied, pausing in between as she took a step back. "We're good. My Gardevoir trusts that you're not terrible, that's enough for me."

Teddy listened as she spoke, he could understand so far as to keep things generally private. "Yeah, I get that." His voice came through slightly at a lower treble than he had anticipated. Sometimes it was best not to know who someone was, or what they were up to. He perjured his own problems to people in order to make sure that they didn't run from him immediately as well. He took a step forward, encroaching the distance between himself and his former assailant, touching her by the shoulder. A similar, swirling sensation would ensue, and before they both knew it, they were back at a nearby Pokemon Center, having just been teleported by Teddy's Gardevoir.

"If that's the case... what about having coffee with a man you just tried to steal from?" Teddy flicked open his wallet, checking it's contents, mostly intact. He pilfered through the actually bank notes that he had inside, "I have... 5 pokedollars, you can treat me as a way to make up for it." A smirk formed at the corner of his lips.

today is the sort of day
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 1:38:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

there was a pleasantry in the certainty he held with his pokemon. how one could extend the cord as far as to become inseparable. she felt that way about august— it brought a smile to her face before lowering the warm expression to the gum—littered floor.

when the distance dwindled in the same warm hand, she saw the world around her fade into the context of another reality. torn away so rapidly that again— it was like blinking. thankfully they were beneath the towering high—rises that shadowed the world below. the murmurs of civilization flooded into the background like a gentle buzz.

her troubles had shifted when the man had been so willing in letting her go. if he had known the purpose of her intentions, things might've spiraled downward into the negative. a stark difference in the present.

"guess i have no choice." she quipped in counter to the offer. not that it was entirely false. lately the moments of being captive in suspicion were met with alcohol. she glimpsed up at him, still beaming scarcely. it showed the most through her golden pair.

"lead the way then, mister."

@thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 10:56:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@min
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]"Well, I'm not holding you to it or anything." Teddy replied, giving his best attempt at a smile. Though as he spoke, he began to walk inside the Pokemon Center. As hubs of trainers who awaited treatments of their Pokemon, and doubling as resting spots for most people, Pokemon Centers were generally equipped with some degree of eatery.

The two seated themselves by a window side overlooking the outside play gardens where younger Pokemon were being overseen by a Chansey that was desperately trying to maintain the peace. He had ordered a simple latte, he didn't drink coffee much for the taste usually, but being able to rest in an air conditioned neutral ground where no one generally disrupted the peace was nice for once. "I'm Teddy." He introduced, looking at his date-captive-acquaintance in the eyes. "You don't seem like a thief, to be honest."

His eyes observed her features, "You know... you look like the type of person that's a romantic." Teddy began, "Not that I think you enjoy crying over romcoms or anything, but you're an empath and you like a good story about people." He took out a pack of cigarettes from his front pocket, following a lighter, and began to smoke, releasing a puff of smoke away from the young girl. "I'd wager you could probaby earn more doing something completely normal, like modelling, why the choice of thievery?"

today is the sort of day
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 1:25:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

her attention fixated itself on the figures from outside the window. there was an innocence to the magical creatures. it made her recognize how distant human—kind was to the euphoria they held. although she could feel her lips quirking upward into a smile, her eyes reflected sorrow.

the same drink had been given— when she felt the burn threatening at the flesh of her hands, she took a discreet taste. it allowed her to transfer her thoughts into the present. recognition for the man was back as it had been just before. assembling every impression and hunch with a twinge of mirth in the back of her mind.

"nice to meet you," she responds, pondering over his words, "you can call me, min." the comment of thievery slides by as if forgotten. she's far to impended by the idea of romance. it has her in a moment of silence.

"actually... it scares me more than anything." min speaks slowly. her tone is quiet, but it is not fishing for a way out. for the most part— she seems honest. "stories and movies— they're all a load of crap. it gives us false hope to how fickle love actually is." her brows scrunch up, "you open yourself up to someone. you become vulnerable just for them, so one—day they can throw you away." another brief sip is taken in the pause.

a heavy sigh follows shortly after, the hand slipping to brush away a strand from her pale features. "stealing is all i've ever known. i can't exactly get myself out of it now." the images of a distant tale quiver into her every notion. "it's complicated." she finishes, glimpsing back at teddy.

@thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 10:02:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@min
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Teddy nodded in response to her name, "Yeah, nice to meet you." He replied, before a small grin formed on his face, "Not exactly the smoothest of introductions, but I'm glad we got through that." he replied, winking briefly.

Teddy paused to listen as she spoke. It was clear, at least to him, that she had suffered an emotional setback at some point in her life that had hurt her immensely regarding the situation. He could relate, on several levels. "Oh, yeah, I don't believe in Hollywood romances either. You'lll feel that begin to fade once you get a husband." Teddy chukled, "It's a lot more about having to deal with each other and communicating, but if you're in a great relationship it's totally worth it." Teddy paused, "More often than not though, it never lasts, I don't think there's any couple in the world that's totally happy with their relationship."

Teddy returned to her. "You're too young to be that fatalistic." He replied with a bare smile on his lips, taking a sip from his coffee cup. "Well I promised I wouldn't pry, so I won't. It's not like I have the authority to tell you to do anything, and I'm pretty sure I'm worse than you are." He drummed his fingers against his coffee cup. "You don't believe in love, I think... that's a smart lesson to learn, but what about just dating in general? You're certainly gorgeous enough to get anyone you want, I don't believe that you'd shun everyone around you." Teddy paused, "Unless I'm reading the intentions wrong here, feel free to correct me." He waggled an eyebrow.

today is the sort of day
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2018 8:45:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"right?" the grant for her works raised a fleeting smile. once the coffee had descended from her lips, the usual mellow tone was back in place. apparently being inferior to the life she had led, inclined her interest into speaking just a bit more. so far— it was harmless.

"you flatter me." the praise caught her off guard. with the golden eyes admiring the side—lines as to ease such a bashful nature— she continued on, "i don't know. or rather its not that i don't want too." speaking gradually, she reached for the cup.

"with the life i'm living right now, i'd be better off alone." min didn't look up. her gaze was steadily fixated on the worn surface and the still warm drink. she seemed deep in thought— collapsing into the bottom of a hidden ordeal that left her silent.

"i'm meant for lying. as much as i thieve on the innocents, i can't commit myself to someone when they don't even know who i am." she smiled. the forced gesture allowed her the urge to look up at teddy. "maybe i'm just afraid of becoming vulnerable for someone that may turn me away."

for who she truly was.

"besides!" speaking a bit louder, not so much it may have proved obnoxious, her posture shifted into adjustment. "i doubt you're worse than i am. you're treating a renowned pocket picker." there was an probable jest in her tone. for which part it was— remained a mystery. 

@thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2018 10:01:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]

@min

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]

RED TO BLACK

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

[break][break]

Teddy nodded in response. To be honest, he himself didn't know why he invited a stranger who tried to rob him to coffee in the first place. Perhaps he saw a little of himself in her, or he wanted someone to talk to who had similar occupations, or he was interested in her looks and wanted to know her better. Regardless of reasons, she was right in that the ways that they lived weren't exactly forthcoming for vulnerability. And in addition, he didn't want the poor girl to be in danger by being seen with him. "Yeah..." He said, Teddy learned that lesson terribly. [break][break]

"I'm treating? I thought you were." Teddy remarked, a bare ghost of a smile formed on his lips. Je only had 5 pokedollars in his wallet after all, unless she was trying to switch it up on him unsuspectedly. "Worse than you, hm?" He replied, finishing his latte. "You don't particularly like thieving, but yo feel obligated to do it, then?" He asked in response. "Have you ever taken a life?" Teddy spoke casually, as if interested in just conversation, his eyes bored into hers with an peculiar intensity that did not seem there before.[break][break]

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#980000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#000000;border-bottom:10px solid #980000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#980000;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#000;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#000;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#000000;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(0deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:9px;background-color:#000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2018 10:43:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"right." her reply nearly sounded defeated. this was not a treat after all. in truth, her time was taken as to satisfy the one who'd nearly had his wallet taken. at least it had not derived in the forces coming to jail her— teddy was kind enough to obtain company over leaving min imprisoned.

the next choice left her reticent in unease. it was precise in the jolt of her slender build, the gaze that avoided the stare by peering into the opening of the coffee. if it had not been anymore obvious— she stood up.

her palms kneaded into the surface of the table, lastly grasping the nerve to look at him. "don't ask that." she said, her quiet voice a plea. "i don't think..." she sits back down, finding it difficult. "i don't think you'd like my answer." even she didn't like it.

it was a horror which would scar her forever.

"ask me anything else." desperate for change from the very thing that made her sensitive to harm— there may have been certain consequences to the curiosity. the mind of teddy, was completely unpredictable.

@thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2018 18:08:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]
[attr="class","pwfheader"]
[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]
@min

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]
RED TO BLACK

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

Teddy watched as her response told him all he needed to know. He understood, of course, that it was a horrific question to ask someone, especially someone who had a significant moral compass. Perhaps it was the act of murdering that made her repulsed to the idea, or perhaps she was offended that he was even asking such a question, either way, he was sure now that min was not working for that group intentionally. [break][break]

"Sorry about that." Teddy replied, smiling weakly. He slowly gets up as well, "Let's go for a change of scenery." [break][break]

Walking outside the Pokemon Center, Teddy ashed out his cigarette and tossed it into a nearby rubbish bin, awaiting Min before continuing to walk, in no particular direction, he simply wanted to talk with her and see where the road went. "To be honest Min... I've known you were Team Rocket since we were on the tower." Teddy's eyes were downcast against the ground, "Remember when I said my Gardevoir can tell you're a decent person...? Well, she did, and she also let me know about your unfortunate affiliations." It was something he knew was not wise, to trust someone from an organization he despised so deeply. But he felt it necessary to explain himself to her for whatever reason. [break][break]

"I despise... Team Rocket." Teddy began, the word 'despise' had a sinister pronunciation upon it, as if Teddy were spitting the word out insufficiently in an attempt to describe his feelings towards that organization. "You know how earlier, when we were talking about romance and love? I had that once, I was a very lucky person." Teddy spoke, "You know the feeling you get when you look at your crush, the fear and anxiety, and the joy you get when you first get the 'yes' from them? That was me... for about the whole of our marriage. That's when you know that it was meant to be." Teddy spoke, smiling, briefly looking into her eyes. [break][break]

Then it was as if the mild glint in his gaze faded as he spoke, though neither expression nor tone changed. "Then I watched her killed in front of me." There was a certain hollowness in his expression as if it no longer stung him, but a ringing memory that had already ravaged and consumed what had once been there. [break][break]

"So I found it very hard to live for a while." Teddy stated matter-of-factly. "Until I found a reason that let me keep going." His voice was hushed, but otherwise relaxed. "It's not a good reason... or a healthy reason. But it was something." Returning his eyes towards his current acquaintance, he cleared his throat, realizing he had been on a spiel for a while. [break][break]

"Sorry, I shouldn't be unloading all of my problems to a stranger like this." He chuckled. "You said I could ask any question but... that one... I'll take you up on it then." Teddy briefly placed a hand to his chin, "Well... aside from thievery, and the difficulty you have with staying with Team Rocket... certainly there are things you have that keep you going, what do you usually like to do?"

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#980000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#000000;border-bottom:10px solid #980000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#980000;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#000;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#000;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#000000;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(0deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:9px;background-color:#000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
toska [c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 12:20:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There was some guilt to the curiosity. Min was fine with either. It was the slightest ounce that kept her at relief from the question that had fallen past his lips. Some may have found horror in clowns, spiders and heights— reminders for the past mistake was her own. Every time it crossed her mind, the inward torment cursed her persistently. It tore her down and belittled her like a typical school bully.

She felt her grip loosen against the intensity of a warm cup. With every remark being an exposure— the current that rebounded them from the outside was just as heavy as his words. There was no room for a counter. No denial or a chance to flee with the fear eating away at her, or simply as it was to be apart of rocket. simply? she scoffed in the depth of her mind. how could it have been so?

Tales that could have been just as horrific as the one that haunted her, left min looking towards teddy as if guilty for the act itself. She comprehended the feeling. All of them— yet— all she could do was watch. The attempt at brushing away the depth of his resentment was met by the silence. With her eyes lurching elsewhere, the notion to speak was found.

”no,” every flicker of gold resonated anything of the likely nature. Not everything of rocket was true, then again, it wasn’t like she could’ve denied the wicked few. It was them that had also scarred her and people just like teddy. ”i’m sorry.” her voice wavered. What dullness had been obtained was now slipping elsewhere. it was the same quietness of her pleas to ask anything else.

"not all—" severed by hesitation, min looked back up, "n-not all of us... are like that." the idea of changing opinions or easing the fury was left for another time. she wasn't going to risk pushing it.

"what i like to do?" it had her blinking in surprise. not that the change was unwelcome. "well... i don't really have time for that sort of stuff." there was the slightest inch of a smile that crept upon her features. coy over the rise and fall— she mulled over the truth. not for the sake of becoming vulnerable or for constructing bonds. the reasoning may have been more humorous then the rest.

"i'll sing to myself sometimes." she paused,
"it makes the bad thoughts go away."

@thermopylae

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven