light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
stealin' steel [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 22:09:23 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

covertly rocket, in a small group led by cadis, infiltrated new mauville. a site that's been in the works for sometime occupied by a plethora of steel-type pokemon for security. tonight rocket, under and a subordinates rule, would invade this site to snatch some of them up. as they stood at the entrance that led into new mauville. cadis would order the group to scatter, leaving just him and the rocket subordinate that would be acting as his second-in-command. "it's time to show me your training, are you ready?" he'd ask the rocket subordinate.

mission: stealing steel
notes: open mission

[attr="class","merktagI"]@---

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stealin' steel [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 23:37:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
If Money Can't Buy Happiness...
"Yeah, obviously!" Jesse answered rather quickly, still processing that she was subordinate to this guy. Certainly didn't feel like it in any other time she worked with him! She knew it just meant she had to be just as impressive as she was before though, even if there was now some extra pressure. "I mean, I was just a few days ago told how to do my stealing with a few others, but I'll catch on." She usually did, and even if she didn't she'll work with it. Probably. She worked well with a partner, how hard could a group be?

"Now, we have to get going unless the rest of the group is going to get all the Pokemon we need. I have to show how ready I am foe this mission." Smaller missions to steal things was her usually affair, but being sent on a mission she was pretty sure related to Rocket's later plans? Screwing up or looking pathetic was literally not an option!

Besides, she knew the guy, and she had a reputation to uphold, not only just 'cause she realized she's subordinate to him! She began moving forward, making sure to stay near.

LAIKA OF THQ

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
stealin' steel [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 16:12:26 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

a hollow smile was given. "let's do our best," cadis as he moved forward. "this place is guarded by the pokemon of the mauville city gym leader, our goal is to dispose of them while we collect." calling out his gallade, he'd look over his shoulder to @jesse, "something is coming." it was then that, as they traversed through the front door, their first obstacle revealed itself to be a steel-type: steelix.

the room was big, big enough for steel-type to slither about. a loud screech had been released into the atmosphere, decimating the eardrums of all who heard. "gallade, close combat!" with agile movement the dual-type would attempt to deliver a swift uppercut to the steel-type; afterwards, gallade would follow up with a roundhouse kick. sending the steel-type plummeting into a wall, but that would only do so much before the metal snake returned for round two.

"be sure to back him up, @jesse." cadis calmly said watching the fight.

mission: stealing steel
notes: open mission

[attr="class","merktagI"]@jesse

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stealin' steel [ m ]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2020 4:44:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
If Money Can't Buy Happiness...
Jesse nodded, looking at her nearby Klefki and pulling a face. Her other Pokemon either was too fearful, untrained, meant to protect her, or just too important to her to put in danger, but the Klefki still made her worry. Maybe she fond of it and worried about it possibly fighting way more Pokemon than it have before?

Well, she would just have to suck it up, especially since a battle have started in front of her. Covering her ears even after the Screech have faded away, Jesse ordered her Pokemon. "Ok ok! Quinn, Foul Play!" The Steelix probably is incredibly strong, and indeed, even the Steelix seemed surprised how strong the Klefki's attack ended up being, swiveling around with a glare in it's eyes at this latest attacker. The attack was definitely not powerful enough to lay it to the ground though, as it proceeded to snap in every which way, trying to bite either one of it's attackers.

"Ugh... this thing's making so much noise! God! It's going to attract the rest of the Pokemon by this point!" Even as she complained she kept an eye on her dodging Klefki, just in case.

LAIKA OF THQ