Cave Camping [Mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Cave Camping [Mission]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 22:04:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

It getting pretty late, and plus ... it had started to rain. Alec quickly ran into a cave to get out of the rain, quickly throwing a Poke Ball out, and soon after, a Charizard had materialized, which quickly lit up the cave. Inferno looked out, seeing that it was raining, which made him snarl in distaste from the rain.

"Yeah, I know buddy! That's why I came in here! It's kinda my fault for staying out all day. If I had realized the time, we'd be back at the Gym in no time!" Alec chuckled slightly, admitting that it was his fault for not paying attention to how late it was getting. "Here, why don't you make a fire! It looks like someone who's camped here before made a fire pit," Alec pointed to the round pit. "It's a good thing I gathered some wood on the way! or we'd be out of luck," Alec said with a goofy grin, bringing a pile of wood logs that he had gathered. It wasn't much, but even so, the flames from his Charizard were strong, so they'd probably last for a good bit.

"I'll set up the curry pot! and you can just keep an eye out for anything that comes into the cave alright?" Alec had said, while digging his equipment out of his bag. Little did Alec know though that someone would be walking in on them as Charizard had began to shoot a small flamethrower from it's mouth, which had instantly lit the fire pit.

@mrtm87

Inferno - Solar Power /Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush/Blast Burn/Flamethrower/Dragon Claw/Protect

--