veto code

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
veto code
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 21:50:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","icarus"]
[attr="class","icarus-top"]

[attr="class","icarusly"]SUMMER EVENING BREEZES BLOOM DRAWING VOICES DEEP FROM YOU LED BY A BEATING HEART WHAT A YEAR AND WHAT A NIGHT WHAT TERRYIFYING FINAL SIGHTS PUT OUT YOUR BEATING HEART THE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HAD; YOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT FROM ALL YOU HAD FOUND YOURSELF A PATH UPON THE GROUND YOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT YOU CAN'T BE FOUND

[attr="class","icarust"]
Mayday! Mayday!The ship is slowly sinking They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling They're all around me, Circling like vultures They wanna break me and wash away my colors Wash away my colors Take me high and I'll sing Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay) We are one in the same Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away) Save me if I become
[break][break]
My demons
[break][break]
I cannot stop this sickness taking over It takes control and drags me into nowhere I need your help, I can't fight this forever I know you're watching,
I can feel you out there Take me high and I'll sing Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay) We are one in the same Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away) Save me if I become[break][break]
My demons

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700|Arimo]
[newclass=.icarus]width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; background: #313131; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarus-top]background: #262626; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarus-top img]border-radius: 100%; width: 50px; opacity: 0.4; filter: grayscale(100%); float: left; margin-right: 15px; -webkit-shape-outside:circle(); shape-outside:circle();[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarusly]font: 6px/10px arimo; text-transform: uppercase; color: #999; letter-spacing: 1.5; text-align: justify; font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarust]padding: 25px 30px; font: 10px/14px inconsolata; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarust b]font-size: 11px; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[div][attr="class","icarus"]
[div][attr="class","icarus-top"]
[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://files.catbox.moe/9lr8cc.png"]
[div][attr="class","icarusly"]SUMMER EVENING BREEZES BLOOM DRAWING VOICES DEEP FROM YOU LED BY A BEATING HEART WHAT A YEAR AND WHAT A NIGHT WHAT TERRYIFYING FINAL SIGHTS PUT OUT YOUR BEATING HEART THE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HAD; YOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT FROM ALL YOU HAD FOUND YOURSELF A PATH UPON THE GROUND YOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT, YOU CAN'T BE FOUND[/div][/div]

[div][attr="class","icarust"]
text here
[/div]
[/div]

[div style="height:1px;overflow:hidden;"][nospaces]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700|Arimo]
[newclass=.icarus]width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; background: #313131; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarus-top]background: #262626; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarus-top img]border-radius: 100%; width: 50px; opacity: 0.4; filter: grayscale(100%); float: left; margin-right: 15px; -webkit-shape-outside:circle(); shape-outside:circle();[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarusly]font: 6px/10px arimo; text-transform: uppercase; color: #999; letter-spacing: 0.47; text-align: justify; font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarust]padding: 25px 30px; font: 10px/14px inconsolata; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.icarust b]font-size: 11px; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: 700;[/newclass][/div]