played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Unending Watch
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 15:10:16 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]It was no secret that ancient temples hid beneath the earth, and no surprise that some of them remained guarded. At least, it hadn’t been a surprise to Annie. The panic in the faces of the fleeing scientists told that they hadn’t seen it coming. The earth quaked beneath Annie’s feet, no doubt the sign of an enraged Pokemon, but the rumbles were distant enough to tell her that she wasn’t in danger. Yet.

Instead, she stayed put, waiting for her partner to arrive at the cave mouth. Her briefing told that what had meant to be a Secret Base had become a hot ticket for archaeologists, only to become hostile territory when they hit what appeared to be an unmarked tomb… With a groundskeeper. It didn’t seem eager to leave, but with an open path to the rest of the region, they couldn’t afford to let the beast stay standing.

In other words, they’d given all of the information except what Pokemon to expect.

“Hey, hey!” She’d call once the man arrived – who else would stray that close to trembling earth? “I hope you’re ready to kick some but, because this guy feels pretty worked up!”
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","tag"]@draze
template by kay
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Unending Watch
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 15:28:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]DESTINY IS OVERRATED SO I THINK I'LL WRITE MY OWN
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

He could certainly see the appeal of this. The idea of ancient tombs and treasures lurking underneath the earth? That's the thing you read about, see on the big screens. To actually be a part of that? It got one's blood rushing, heart pounding in excitement. It only got more thrilling with the thought of something guarding it; every tomb needed a keeper after all. Who would protect the treasures? Why make it easy?[break][break]

Draze didn't know what those scientists were expecting, hadn't they read the stories and seen the movies?[break][break]

"Sorry 'bout the holdup!" He called out to his partner, moving quickly to meet up with her. A crooked grin rested on his lips, shoulders pushed back. "And what kind of question is that? Course I am. Whatever's down there won't know what hit them." With the two of them there, they would be fine surely. He was confident.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d93636;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Unending Watch
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 15:46:46 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Annie raised an eyebrow. On one hand, she was used to being the main source of overconfidence in any group, and it was great to have the sentiment shared. On the other hand, her confidence came from experience; could the same be said for the stranger? She supposed there was only one way to find out.

“Great! No reason to waste any time, then. I’ve got a bunch of Pokemon on me, but I won’t know what’s best for the job until we see what we’re up against.” As if on cue, the tremors grew stronger. An invitation – or a threat. The girl seemed unfazed, already high on her cocky smile. “I don’t think it’s too far in from here, so get ready and try not to die, alright?”

She beckoned for the man to follow her as she took a step in, only to pause. “Oh! I’m Annie Mei, by the way – young trainer extraordinaire!”

Dust and debris came loose as they ventured into the tunnel. Lanterns on the walls haphazardly lit the path, which led straight to the source of their troubles. None of the lights reached far enough for them to see the guardian, but that was no problem. It was more than eager to announce its precense.

The Golurk retracted its legs and planted its feet against the ground. What should have been the end of its body became a cannon, flashing and glowing as it charged a Shadow Ball to blast down the length of the tunnel. “Oh, shi-“ Annie dived for an alcove, shifting clear out of the attack’s way… But what would Draze make of it?
[attr="class,"divide"]

template by kay
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Unending Watch
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 0:27:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]DESTINY IS OVERRATED SO I THINK I'LL WRITE MY OWN
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

"I can say the same to you. His Pokemon were at the ready in their Pokeballs, ready to brawl. The earth shook underneath them again, as if asking if they would rise to the challenge. He certainly would, even if his companion here didn't. "And it's Draze, Draze Manten at your service."[break][break]

She lead the way, him following behind as they slipped into the tunnel. It looked like any other, nothing particularly spectacular. No ores lining the walls or anything. At the very end was unlit, a pit of black in front of them that was not too glad to have more intruders try to enter what it was meant to protect.[break][break]

The Shadow Ball came swiftly, and he barely had enough time to dive into a small hollow in the wall next to him, feeling the air rush past him. "Fuck." he muttered, chest heaving. At least they both looked fine. He grabbed the first Pokeball he could and threw it. The dark dragon emerged from it, his Hydreigon roaring at the threat. "Dragon Pulse!"[break][break]

Bright energy swelled in the main maw of the dragon before being unleashed at the darkness.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d93636;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Unending Watch
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 18:31:56 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]The dark sphere met nothing but air, flying out of the cave and presumably ruining a wild Wurmple’s day. The same couldn’t be said for the Dragon Pulse. Too slow or too stubborn to dodge, the titan grunted as it was struck, but stood its ground. The damage had been enough to give them pause – and the trainers a moment to breath.

“Okay! Big ghosty golem guy! We can handle that, right?” Wide eyes darted between the Automaton, her partner, and his Pokemon as he entered the fray. As vicious as it was strong, Annie had her reservations about being in a tight spot with a Hydreigon… But it wasn’t the right moment for complaints. Instead, she sent out a fighter of her own.

Her Weavile glanced down the tunnel, watching the Golurk coat itself with an Iron Defense. “Blitz, can you get down there and beat it up?” He examined the tools he had to work with. Not much, but a Weavile was nothing if not resourceful – and a pack Pokemon. With an apparently disregard for his own safety, he leapt from his trainer’s side and onto the Hydreigon’s back, pointing a set of claws at their target.

“…Oh boy.”
[attr="class,"divide"]

template by kay