Money Sings [Mission/Open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 16:40:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","sidetxt1"]I would be lost drifting alone
[attr="class",sidetxt2"]Time After Time
[attr="class","sidetag"]@open
[attr="class","bodytxtt"]How long had it been since he'd done work for rocket? Since Blackwell's murder the organization felt different in that it lacked just that, 'organization'. It wasn't unexpected all things considered, but investing time or money in a fallen empire was ultimately purposeless. That said, money spoke and on this evening in particular it spoke volumes. The payoff for what was essentially 'light work' over the midnight hours was worth his time. He wasn't investing in Rocket he was milking it (or so he told himself). And the payoff meant he could sleep in some shitty motel bed, which was leagues better than the pile of rocks by Meteor falls that he currently called home. The thought of possibly not bathing in a cave lake was more enticing than he cared to admit.

The job was simple, raid the abandoned barracks on the outskirts of Fallarbor for scrap metal and whatever else of import they could find. Despite its ease, he could feel his pulse rise as he glanced over the path leading to the base. Though it hadn't seen much use of late it was apparent that once upon a time tens of boots ran it both ways. His focus shifts anything that happened here was no longer his concern. A glance at his phone confirmed he was getting closer to call, his partner would be here shortly and with any luck, he'd be in that shitty motel by 3.
[attr="class","cranecred00"]MADE BY CRANE

[newclass=.sidetxt1]width:80px;text-align:justify;font:8px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:double 5px #E8E8E8;border-top:double 4px #E8E8E8;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetxt2]width:80px;text-align:justify;font:8px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:double 5px #E8E8E8;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetag]width:80px;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;border-top:double 4px #E8E8E8;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetag a]text-align:center!important;font:10px Roboto Condensed!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bodytxtt]background-color:transparent;width:330px;text-align:justify;font:11px Spectral;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cranecred00]background-color:#F1F1F1;opacity:0;font-size:7px;font-family:arial;padding:5px;width:65px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:270px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[Googlefont="Spectral"]
[Googlefont="Roboto Condensed"]

[Googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 3:57:03 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","currage"]
[attr="class","currage1"]
[attr="class","curragetop"]
[attr="class","curragelyric"]

heart of steel
stand and fight live by your heart

[attr="class","currageimg"]
[attr="class","currageimg2"]

[attr="class","currageimg3"]

[attr="class","curragetag"]

written for @aureo

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","curragepost"]

katherine fairburne was more than just a mere grunt. i mean, yeah. true. her rank was no different than any other grunt. but she was simply confident she was better than all of them. call it a superiority complex, she wouldn't care. as far as she was concerned, one day she'd be at the top of the organization. crime isn't such a big focus for her - but there was never a dull day in rocket. never. and they offered her a home when she didn't have one, so any ties of loyalty kat shared belonged to the organization. despite the major changes it had gone through in recent times.
[break][break]
"kirlia, we're heading out soon," the snowy-haired woman mentioned to the snoozing psychic type, who couldn't care less. it was happy to have katherine as his trainer, it just never cared for her business. he simply did as he was told. out of loyalty. funny. they were similar in that. after finishing to dress and putting on her raven-colored rabbit mask, kat made her way to her partner, "take us away then."
[break][break]
the hotel room flashed with a lemonade pink hue before they disappeared, the kirlia teleporting them away. it took a couple of those flashes before they arrived, but they did reach the spot they were asked to arrive to. and it seemed as if the other grunt was already waiting there for her. "how long have you been waiting here?"

[attr="class","curragebot"]1/5
[attr="class","curragebot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Mr Dafoe]

[newclass=.currage]padding:19px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:502px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currage1]padding:5px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;color:#444444;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragetop]background-color:#a27db8;background: linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a27db8, #a27db9);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);-moz-
clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);padding:65px 45px 75px 0px;height:50px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.05);text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragelyric]font:50px Mr Dafoe;line-height:40px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragelyric div]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:1px;padding-right:5px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragelyric div span]margin-right:23px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg]height:110px;width:110px;padding:15px;background-color:rgba(245,245,245,.35);border-radius:100%;margin:-135px 0px 10px 40px;position:relative;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg2]border-top:dotted 5px transparent;border-right:dotted 5px #ffffff;border-left:dotted 5px #ffffff;border-bottom:dotted 5px transparent;border-radius:100%;height:130px;width:130px;margin:-15px;position:absolute;-webkit-animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite; -moz-animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite; -o-animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite; animation: LILIKASPIN 7s linear infinite;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg3]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#ffffff;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.currageimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragetag]font:bold 11px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:10px;color:#cccccc;float:left;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;border-radius:5px;padding:14px;margin-left:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragetag a]font:bold 11px Roboto!important;line-height:10px;color:#a27db8!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost]padding:15px 40px 35px 40px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#a27db8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragebot]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:19px;font:bold 11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#bbbbbb;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 40px -30px 85px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragebot3]background-color:##a27db8;height:80px;background: linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a27db9, #a27db8);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 60%, 100% 100%, 0 100%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 60%, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 60%, 100% 100%, 0 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.curragee] }@keyframes LILIKASPIN { 0% { -ms-transform: rotate(0deg); -moz-transform: rotate(0deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(0deg); -o-transform: rotate(0deg); transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { -ms-transform: rotate(360deg); -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 1:48:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","sidetag"]
[attr="class","bodytxtt"]

A flash draws the grunt from his memories and into the present. How long had he been motionless staring at the dirty path? he can't recall, but he knows it was longer than he'd of liked. Memories had no place when it came to business regardless of how linked they may have been all that mattered was the job a separation he knew or at least should have known well. From behind the yellow tinted shades the man would look on to the masked grunt. He hadn't chosen something so ornate as a disguise but perhaps he should of.

"How long have you been waiting here?"
Just long enough for the shadows to show.
"Not long enough for it to matter."

He doesn't as much smile as he does nod removing a single gloved hand from his pocket bridging the gap between the two. Despite their line of work, Romano is sure to be even in all he does. Start on a strong foot if not at the very least a polite one. "Roman. It's an easy job, and I've been here before so I'll lead if there are no objections." Overly formal and an inability to speak plainly as was his brand. He notes the pokemon at her side. A popular creature native to the region and for most missions, a wise choice as psychic types tended to be seeing as they offered a quick escape. What exactly that said about the trainer however well who was to say.

[newclass=.sidetxt1]width:80px;text-align:justify;font:8px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:double 5px #E8E8E8;border-top:double 4px #E8E8E8;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetxt2]width:80px;text-align:justify;font:8px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:double 5px #E8E8E8;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetag]width:80px;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;border-top:double 4px #E8E8E8;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetag a]text-align:center!important;font:10px Roboto Condensed!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bodytxtt]background-color:transparent;width:330px;text-align:justify;font:11px Spectral;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cranecred00]background-color:#F1F1F1;opacity:0;font-size:7px;font-family:arial;padding:5px;width:65px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:270px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[Googlefont="Spectral"]

[Googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 5:23:12 GMT
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@aureo
notes
2/5
"no objections here."

katherine smiles, if only because she knew that the bunny mask obscured her lips. sometimes she wished she could wear them in her daily life. there were no second thoughts involved with the mask, as everything was hidden from the sight of strangers she didn't want to see too much of her. but 'easy' was never included in the conditions of her job. the organization didn't advertise itself to offer such leisure and comfort.

kirlia remained silent. not a sound was heard from the psychic-type, who seemed content with standing near its trainer and keeping up with her pace. kat, however, liked the white noise that meaningless conversations with co-workers was. it kept her awake and alert, and not to mention that it passed the time quite well as well. "they're just looking for some metal, no?" she asked aloud, the answer to the question already known. "how boring. i seriously doubt we'll encounter anyone tonight or even have a pokemon disturb us." a frown replaced the neutral expression upon her countenance, and annoyance could have been seen on her face if it wasn't for the mask.

"i got all dressed up for nothing, huh?"

"whatever. we'll probably finish this in no time."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".katherinefairburne"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne b"]color:#323c8a; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne i"]color:#323c8a; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2020 14:01:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","sidetag"]
[attr="class","bodytxtt"]

"Sorry to disappoint." He keeps his eyes forward walking into the brush. Shaky hands slide away various branches and foliage that bar the path. He remembers his first time making his way to the base. He remembers Cortez running into a thick branch as he led the group of grunts, he remembers how incompetent he felt his boss was and wondering how long this damned Hoenn excursion would last.

"Watch your head here and be light on your feet. Pokemon nest in this tree or at least they used to. Better not to wake anything." He doesn't bother hiding his past, but to speak openly about it was...

As he moves if only to keep his mind centered on the task at hand he keeps the conversation alive, the background noise did him well kept the man out of his own head, somewhat, the two were similar in that regard. "What type of work do you prefer? since this clearly isn't the ideal."

Moving the last of the foliage reveals a barrack about the size of a small warehouse. Its door had been cleanly blown off the hinges most likely due to a league raid and in times since the base had fallen into disrepair nature having reclaimed it almost entirely at this point. Under his breath, the grunt can't help but mumble.

""Home sweet home."

Note: Live from the ipohone 8 because this quarantine internet got me on my deathbed

[Googlefont="Spectral"]

[Googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2020 21:46:17 GMT
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@aureo
notes
3/5
"i'll live."

unless something unexpected happens in this mission - then yes. katherine will get over her childish disappointment. the rocket grunt clearly forgot that there was more than just fighting and playing b&b to pass her time. "got it." she replies to his advice and already begins to follow it. her pace slows for the sake of making less sounds, not keen on having kirlia fighting the sleeping wild pokemons. not today, at the very least. kat did enough of that on her off days.

"anything but this," she admits, not specifying too much at first. "the less boring jobs, i guess. i don't mind getting my hands dirty and neither do my pokemons." kirlia said and did nothing to confirm such a statement. "i'm against limiting myself in general. there's only so much 'no' our higher-ups are willing to hear, you know?" and before long, they pair of grunts arrive to the small barrack, the door already dealt with by previous visitors.

an additional pokeball is retrieved, katherine quick to press on the button at the middle of it. the red beam that shoots from it soon allows the woman's metagross to materialize, "metagross. you'll be helping me and kirlia. you focus on crashing some of the metal equipment here, kirlia will help - and you'll carry it later with psychic. simple."

the steel-type's only response was... vibrating in air. a moment, two, and eventually it settled on doing as asked. it levitated towards one of the metal closets and smashing it with HAMMER ARM.

"they don't expect us to carry these things, do they?"

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".katherinefairburne"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne b"]color:#323c8a; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne i"]color:#323c8a; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]