[sw] meow

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[sw] meow
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 3:30:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yuki-box"]
[attr="class","yuki-large"]

[attr="class","yuki-smallbox"]

[attr="class","yuki-tag"]
solo wild

[attr="class","yuki-notes"]
fighting/fire

[attr="class","yuki-iconborder"]
[attr="class","yuki-icon"]

[attr="class","yuki-textbox"]
[attr="class","yuki-text"]

"Pyrrus, c'mere." Charlotte calls over, whistling with her fingers in her mouth to call the large, fire lion closer to her. The young woman casually hops onto its back, grabbing the fur and hefting herself up to rest by it's red, fire-like mane. "Too much walkin', an' I do'ntend to walk for that long." lazy as always, which prompts a defeated sigh from the lion. It quietly carries her, reluctantly, and down the path. [break][break]

that is, until she gently pokes again from her boredom from travelling. "When do ya' think we'll get anywhere?" she asks, only to be responded with a low growl. Huh. Nothin'-- What'd she expect, anyways? He was a giant kitty. [break][break]

Whatever.

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#FEF5E7; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/e3VozKl.jpg');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#FEF5E7;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/JiKzLNy.jpg');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #FEF5E7; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text b]color:#D68910; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #FEF5E7; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #FEF5E7; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #FEF5E7; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[sw] meow
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 4:12:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TORCHIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @charlotte

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[sw] meow
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 4:59:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yuki-box"]
[attr="class","yuki-large"]

[attr="class","yuki-smallbox"]

[attr="class","yuki-tag"]
solo wild

[attr="class","yuki-notes"]
catching & traumatizing torchic

[attr="class","yuki-iconborder"]
[attr="class","yuki-icon"]

[attr="class","yuki-textbox"]
[attr="class","yuki-text"]

It was a nice, peaceful stroll. [break][break]

... Kind of. Charlotte is suddenly and rudely woken up from a nap that was about to lull her away by an abrupt stop and arch in her back caused by the lion leaning down, as though to pick something up. "Oi," she starts, lifting her cap from her eyes with a spark of irritation. "Pyrrus, what's up?' she asks, only to see the lion quietly keeping his head lowered. [break][break]

"Th' heck?" What could have caught his attention enough to pay little to no attention to the trainer? She oughta give 'em a hard remi--[break][break]

"HOLY HECK--" The woman suddenly screams, seeing the failing leg of what seemed to be a tiny chick pokemon in the lion's closed mouth. "Pyrrus! Spit it out!" Oh my god, did Pyrrus just try to eat another pokemon?! He did! How dare he?! "I thought I raised you better than this! Spit it out right now, mister!" Her voice booms again, now demanding with a glare to her tone. The lion groaned, softly, before spitting the poor nugget onto the ground. Charlotte hops off and quickly towards the... Probably traumatized pokemon. Ack... A fang mark or two, but thankfully nothing fatal. [break][break]

"Fecking heck, Pyrrus.." She groans, pulling a pokeball out and tapping it on the torchic. There was.. No one here, right? No one who could accuse her of having a giant lion pokemon nearly swallowing a chicken whole? [break][break]

Pokeball of Torchic in hand, she hops onto the back of the Pyroar and gently pats his side. "Go, god dammit! If ma or pa find out about this, I'm dead!"

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#FEF5E7; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/e3VozKl.jpg');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#FEF5E7;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/JiKzLNy.jpg');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #FEF5E7; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text b]color:#D68910; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #FEF5E7; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #FEF5E7; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #FEF5E7; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[sw] meow
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2020 8:24:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]TORCHIC WAS CAUGHT!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @charlotte

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!