LILLIGANT SWARM (BLADES & BULWARKS)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 22:24:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","sleepy"]I pray for the wicked on the weekend.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Swear to God,

I ain't ever gonna repent.

Mama can I get

another Amen?
Piper whistled low under her breath as she looked around at the regal swarm of lilligant. They reminded her of a Rani in their stature. From their poise to the way their flower rested upon it's head like a crown, Piper could understand why people often compared them to royalty, it was fitting. Piper silently approached the flora queens and took a knee, almost as if she was bowing in the presence of royalty. Really she just wanted to get a better look. She'd been curious and had never seen something like this before.

So for once she decided to go out and see for herself. Normally Piper preferred only going out when she needed to, or choosing times when to go out when it was less crowded. However she couldn't miss an opportunity such as this. The blonde female licked her lips softly as she gazed upon the flora queens in their element. She pulled out a pokéball and held it in her hand while she rested her cheek in the palm of her other hand. Normally liligants weren't her style but even she couldn't resist the allure of one in full bloom.

The rarity, the exclusivity is what drew her here. She almost felt bad attempting to snatch one up. Almost being the key word here. Piper kissed her pokéball before locking her amber eyes upon her target. "Let lady luck actually be on my side for once. Please." She whispered before tossing her pokéball towards the liligant in hopes of securing one.

5JFC3chH

(tagged)⏤ @.someone

(notes)⏤crosses fingers
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.sleepy]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .sleepy]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #ffad32);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 8:06:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#60667e[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A LILLIGANT

swarm flees!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THE LILLIGANT EVENTUALLY LEAVE. in neat, organized lines, they depart. their posture is immaculate. their strut is calculated and measured. truly, they are refined royalty of the pokemon world.[break][break]

[break][break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
female - leaf guard[break]
aromatherapy / leech seed / leaf storm / quiver dance / petal dance / grass whistle
[break][break]

[break]
female - leaf guard[break]
aromatherapy / leech seed / leaf storm / quiver dance / petal dance / grass whistle
[break][break]

@cosmicmuffin

[break]
female - chlorophyll[break]
aromatherapy / leech seed / sunny day / quiver dance / petal dance / worry seed
[break][break]

@primrose

[break]
female - own tempo[break]
energy ball / aromatherapy / leech seed / synthesis / petal blizzard / encore