awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
digisea [c]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 22:52:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando expands his map and takes a look at the terrain. He charts a course to mark which path he wants to take before restoring the map to its much smaller dimensions. "And let them turn when things go sour? Nah. I need the experience."

He's about to bend over to pick up Olivia when she suddenly jumps on his shoulders. "What the!" Her actions catches him by surprise and he buckles underneath the newfound weight. "If you can bounce like that why do I need to carry you. Just jump your way there."

Eventually they make it to the entrance of the castle. Fernando doesn't dare walk in just yet. He spends a good amount of time checking his equipment, stats, items, and abilities. Gotta make sure before diving into trouble.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
digisea [c]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 1:53:26 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","abooti"]syren sighed. "it would take the better part of a couple hours to travel the distance you can walk in ten minutes. she explained cooly - and then they were off!

just as olivia had explained, there were pawns and knights at each entrance. syren whispered in her companion's ear, "if you want to fight, then let me know - i might be able to trap a handful of the pawns in a WHIRLPOOL and you can follow up with one your electric attacks."

[newclass=.abooti]text-align: justify;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;color:acacac;padding:15px;margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abooti b]color: #b0c4de[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
digisea [c]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 17:43:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] It's a good thing he decided to stay outside of aggro range. Fernando observes each visible enemy and calculates their likely reaction due to their formation. "Yeah. We're busting our way in. Give me a second though! I crafted a decent strategy while we were on the way here."

With a good amount of caution, Fernando approaches with Olivia in tow, careful not to get close enough to trigger aggro. With only several feet keeping them from alerting the enemies, Fernando suddenly throws Olivia forward before making a mad dash in the opposite direction. While running, he turns his body to line up a ZAP CANNON at the closest KNIGHT.

Aggro is set and they start charging at the closest enemy. Thankfully, Fernando's strategy and superior intellect means that it's not him. In fact, it's the immobile shell fish monster. The perfect bunker to allow him to snipe freely.

"Good luck! I believe in you!"

Ah, if only was here.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
digisea [c]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 4:14:43 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","abooti"]syren sighed. "f#@%." she sighed as the fool tossed her towards the pawns. they were more curious than anything, and jabbed her shell with the stub of their poleax. taking a deep breath... she unleashed a WHIRLPOOL upon those nearest.

olivia pm'd through her menu as he screen was overran with water and spinning chess pieces. "is this your plan?" she typed, annoyed.

[newclass=.abooti]text-align: justify;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;color:acacac;padding:15px;margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abooti b]color: #b0c4de[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
digisea [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 8:05:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Let them be curious. The more time they spend inspecting Olivia the better. At least their confusion when confronted with a monster looking players reflect his own.

'yeah. working gr8!'

No sooner than when the message appears the sound of thunder crackles as a ZAP CANNON pierces the closest pawn. The water allows the electricity to spread upon impact, making the attack easier to land. The first one is PARALYZED and stutters momentarily just in time for Fernando to tag its partners. Much like the carnival games in Slateport's Night Market, Fernando knocks each one down with every ZAP CANNON he fires. Soon enough, none of the enemies can attack Olivia due to being staggered by his cover fire.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times