yuko

onus
he/him/his
twenty three
ranger
cadet
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
onus eliakim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @onus
onus eliakim
onus' plotter
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 14:31:55 GMT
onus eliakim Avatar
ONUS ELIAKIM: rich ranger kid running from his family! onus hails from galar, growing up in hammerlocke. his dad is a "media mogul" and has a lot of influence over the battle tower, so the family is ridiculously wealthy. they protect their wealth over all else, and thus are involved in many, many illegal things. onus has been forced by his family to do a lot of terrible and unforgivable things, so he has run from galar to hoenn in hopes of severing ties with his family and starting anew. he is now a ranger and allies with the league, though he is not passionately connected to either group.

his questionable past still haunts him, and he probably has some contacts in team rocket, as the eliakim's have connections everywhere. things that he would have done before still tempt him, and he isn't quite as straight-edge as he'd like to be. making money is in his blood and he'll still do a lot of things he maybe shouldn't. please feel free to throw anything at him!
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
onus' plotter
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2020 18:24:06 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Much like Onus, Annie’s also haunted by ghosts of deeds she’d rather not have done. In Annie's case, she was poor and alone after fleeing Kanto, and often the only jobs that would take a child like her were of the illegal variety. I think there’s potential for these two to explore them together, whether it’s simply talking about it, or having one of their shared crimes catch up with them. Maybe they did a dirty deed together in Hoenn, or they’re tasked with solving a situation that hits a little too close to home. Let’s spitball some ideas!