Playing Catch Up

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Playing Catch Up
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 3:53:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Antoinette had managed to get another one of her friends to join her in this wildly entertaining game. The fact that anyone could even hold the title of friend with Antoinette was a feat but at the moment that was neither here nor there. Her cute little arms folded over her chest, she ignored passes and friend requests towards her from thirsty ass dudes. Her teal hair flowed in the digital wind, she wanted to get this over as quickly as possible especially since she already played the tutorial. Doing it again would net her no profit but it would help her partner out greatly with her running it through it with him, it would be a cakewalk and then the two could take on bigger tasks.

@kokujin

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Playing Catch Up
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 23:45:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rain"]
[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","img"]

[attr="class","title"]

"Loggin' In" [break]

Oh, there goes gravity

[attr="class","text"]

So, he had finally logged in to this game. Truthfully he still wasn't 100% on it, mostly because he didn't really dig VR that much, but he was down to play an MMO. Since he had the money to spend he didn't want to deny getting to spend some fun or stressful time with one of his friends, he'd approach with an open mind- maybe it would be fun. He would be there, right in front of Bambi's Avatar- she'd see him messing around with his avatar looking at his own arms and then his legs- stunned but mostly noob curiosity. [break][break] "Nuh-uhhh, I'm legit in the game right now? haha!" He would say moving his fingers one at a time. "Bambi, what th- Bro! this is crazy!" He liked to talk that good shit about VR but it was still pretty amazing when he got to see it for himself. He'd look up to see a probably eye-rolly Bambi Avatar waiting for him to get his shit together- but he was still pretty amazed by the display even if she began to explain things to him he would still be looking at the limbs of his digital self.

[attr="class","extras"]

@cosmicmuffin  [break]

Word count goes here

[newclass=".rain"] width: 450px; padding: 30px; background:url("http://backgroundcheckall.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/tumblr-background-theme-5.jpg"); background-size:auto; border: solid 1px #050505; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .main"] background:#141414; border: solid 1px #050505;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .main img"] width: 400px; height: 200px; padding: 10px;margin:10px;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .title"] padding: 0px 15px 10px; border-bottom: solid 5px #9ccbff;font-size: 13px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: center;text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .text"] background: #111; padding: 35px;font-size: 12px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .text b"] font-size: 14px; color:#9ccbff;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .text i"] color:#9ccbff;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .extras"] padding: 20px; border-top: solid 5px #9ccbff;font-style: italic;font-size: 11px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: center;text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair Display"]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Playing Catch Up
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2020 16:03:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

So the man of the hour finally arrived. She wanted to be annoyed at him for making her wait, but she was just happy that he showed up. Making her way over to his avatar she let him explore his digital body. She had the same reaction when she first played so she could understand his awe of it all. She couldn't even be mad at him for it because VR was just that wild of a concept come to life. Once she was certain that he had gotten his fill of moving around like a whole idiot she gave a slight cough to get his attention. " Alright, glad you could finally join me. First thing's first, the tutorial, let's run you through this so we can start and maybe finish this game together. You ready? " Her voice was different than it sounded in real life, just another one of the more amazing aspects of VR. She would wrap her arm around his and lead him to the first part of the tutorial, which would basically have him get his weapon out and explore his UI.

@kokujin

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times