awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2018 19:35:53 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

persephone accepts the document back from the officer and smiles briefly, tucking the permit safely into a pocket inside her jacket. "i guess all the commotion got the pokemon excited," she comments, watching several pairs of eyes leering at them from the darkness. she gave her chandelure a minute shake of her head, and hoped that would be enough to stay her from attacking blindly again.

she had to squint into the darkness to make out the shapes of the young woman who had fallen and the man who had gone to assist her, and found herself feeling abjectly useless. they probably couldn't hear from the distance, engaged in their own conversation, but she drops her voice anyway to address the officer.

"should we help them?" she asks slowly. the answer seems obvious the moment she said it, but it took another long moment before she rummaged in her bag for a pokeball, releasing a lucario who had to blink rapidly several times to let his eyes adjust to the gloom.

"go see if your heal pulse can ease her pain a little," persephone commands the pokemon.

he bounds off ahead, pausing as something in one of the underground streams caught his attention; a light bobbing beneath the surface. seemingly sensing persephone's apprehension, the lucario cast a glance back at her, sending an aura sphere into the water, arcing it underneath the pokemon to functionally draw it to the surface before returning to the task it was assigned.

the emergence of a new set of lights - of a new pokemon attached to those lights - caught the chandelure's interest again, and the ghost-type proceeded to direct a will-o-wisp and hex at the newly visible lanturn.

@winter @cordelia @creed
don't remember if anyone else wanted it (dm me and i'll change my post), but capture attempt at the lanturn <3

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2018 19:15:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat:900|Raleway:900,000]

[nospaces]

[newclass=.sacred_starewrap]width:499px;height:400px;background:#e8e8e8;overflow:hidden[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost]width:240px;height:270px;padding-right:10px;line-height:1.3em;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto;font-size:10.5px;color:#555;float:left;margin-top:25px;margin-left:30px[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost b]color:#c44343;font-family:Roboto;font-size:10.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starelyric]width:250px;line-height:0.9em;letter-spacing:1px;float:left;position:relative;margin-left:-250px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:29px;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:900;margin-top:320px;color:#fff;text-shadow:#c7c7c7 1px 1px;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_stareimage]width:200px;height:400px;margin-top:-400px;float:right;background:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/66/2e/70ajYuVs_o.png);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_staretag]float:left;margin-left:23px;margin-top:400px;background:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);padding:8px 0px 7px 0px;width:80%;font-family:Montserrat;font-size:8.5px;border-radius:10px;color:#c44343;font-weight:900;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_staretag a]font-family:Montserrat!important;font-size:8.5px!important; color:#c44343!important;font-weight:900!important;text-transform:uppercase!important[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_stareimage:hover .sacred_staretag]margin-top:350px;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_stareaccent]border-top:120px solid transparent;border-left:200px solid #c44343;margin-top:280px;margin-left:-10px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar ]background-color:#fff;width:3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#c44343;border-radius:10% [/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","sacred_starewrap"]

[attr="class","sacred_starepost"]

"We shouldn't think of them as monsters, but it is peculiar. One can have an entire conversation with little to no interference, but as soon as someone is hurt, they seem to congregate—and rarely for a courteously check," he answered with curious eyes over a knife-like the smirk. Perhaps it was an unsettling look, but the thought of the mystery excited him. "I've called in further service, but I'm sure more hands could help," he echoed her sentiments. Protocol for him was to ensure the scene was safe first however, and with the creatures honing in on the injured woman's position, his attention would be fairly split.
[break][break]
As they pushed backwards towards the two former individuals, Persephone had already been drawn to the shiny object. That was perhaps the way for those in her profession, eyes hungry for splendor and rarity. "At least she send forward one of her partner's," he muttered quietly to himself.
[break][break]
Nero caught movement in his peripheral. This time, genuinely a shiny object, and not the metaphor for anything that might have stolen the attention of the smaller female. Flaxen, leathery skin swung a coin back and forth, whispering some sinister callings that would be cut short as two sharp claws descended into a righteous cross, tossing the hypno off his perch and onto the floor beneath Nero's feet.
[break][break]
"Aren't you curious?" he thought before enlarging a pokeball and tossing against the downed body of the pokemon. He'd make a valuable partner. Gliscor hummed in pride as it soared back up to the cave apex.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTE: Follows Persephone to try and go help the other two. She gets distracted so he protects her rear from a hypno. Gliscor uses X-Scissor on unsuspecting foe. Capture attempt on Hypno.

[attr="class","sacred_starelyric"]
나를 향해 쏴

[attr="class","sacred_stareaccent"]

[attr="class","sacred_stareimage"]

[attr="class","sacred_staretag"] @creed @cordelia

[attr="class","sacred_credit"]