awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 3:57:02 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
the underground rivers gurgled around her while she worked, hands covered in a fine layer of white dust, her pokemon and lantern a pinprick of light in the otherwise dark caves.

usually quiet and devoid of activity other than the occasional wild pokemon, persephone could hear the sounds of approaching footsteps - distinctly more than one set, even though she couldn't tell say how many of them there were exactly.

@winter @cordelia @creed

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 4:36:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
he walks with a rhythm, one foot in front of the other each step strong, purposeful, calculated. Boots click against stone fatigues neatly tucked into his boots. He's still a soldier it's inescapable and tonight he takes comfort in that.

smoke billows trailing from the cigarette butt between his teeth. he can almost see memories in the smoke, memories of a man younger, heart and lungs not yet fucked by the world and nicotine respectively. The memory ends when he sees her, hair as white as her hands. Smoke finds its way past his rib cage as its done so many times before.

"Don't mean to disturb kiddo, just a little lost."

@winter @cordelia
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 5:10:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat:900|Raleway:900,000]

[nospaces]

[newclass=.sacred_starewrap]width:499px;height:400px;background:#e8e8e8;overflow:hidden[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost]width:240px;height:270px;padding-right:10px;line-height:1.3em;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto;font-size:10.5px;color:#555;float:left;margin-top:25px;margin-left:30px[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost b]color:#c44343;font-family:Roboto;font-size:10.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starelyric]width:250px;line-height:0.9em;letter-spacing:1px;float:left;position:relative;margin-left:-250px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:29px;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:900;margin-top:320px;color:#fff;text-shadow:#c7c7c7 1px 1px;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_stareimage]width:200px;height:400px;margin-top:-400px;float:right;background:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/66/2e/70ajYuVs_o.png);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_staretag]float:left;margin-left:23px;margin-top:400px;background:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);padding:8px 0px 7px 0px;width:80%;font-family:Montserrat;font-size:8.5px;border-radius:10px;color:#c44343;font-weight:900;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_staretag a]font-family:Montserrat!important;font-size:8.5px!important; color:#c44343!important;font-weight:900!important;text-transform:uppercase!important[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_stareimage:hover .sacred_staretag]margin-top:350px;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_stareaccent]border-top:120px solid transparent;border-left:200px solid #c44343;margin-top:280px;margin-left:-10px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar ]background-color:#fff;width:3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#c44343;border-radius:10% [/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","sacred_starewrap"]

[attr="class","sacred_starepost"]

Nocturne navigated through the stalactites above—a silent shadow in the darkness that acted as sentinel for his partner in the ivory uniform below. Nero walked with a bounce, his oxfords clicking against millimeter deep puddles with a smooth cadence, as he patrolled the winding tunnels.
[break][break]
His reasoning? Rocket activity.
[break][break]
He wasn't here for arrests, however. It was a purely informational undertaking, and he did not fret revealing his identity to any. They typically gave physiological queues on who they were regardless if they were trying to hide their affiliation.
[break][break]
The voice drew him in first, carrying a fair amount of masculinity and a hoarseness that made him believe there was age there. If not the tone, then the words themselves. He was feeling gregarious at this moment, and he turned past a thick column of limestone to meet the bodies of two individuals. There was a small and positive tug to the corners of his lips before he smoke in his normal sly color, "Lost? What are you looking for?" He flashed a glance at the smaller female, absorbing the details of her physicality—she stood out among most travelers in these parts. As did this man—an interesting turn of events.
[break][break]
"Agent Joker of the International Police, I don't mean to intrude," he said with an expression that argued opposite. Still, he flashed a badge for extra measure and assurance.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTE: N/A

[attr="class","sacred_starelyric"]
나를 향해 쏴

[attr="class","sacred_stareaccent"]

[attr="class","sacred_stareimage"]

[attr="class","sacred_staretag"] @creed @cordelia

[attr="class","sacred_credit"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 12:37:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vitalbackground"]
[attr="class","vitaltop"] I will move forward and never stop

[attr="class","vitalpostback"]
[attr="class","vitalpost"]
Why smile, if there is no one to smile for?
[break][break]
Masks fall in the darkness, in the loneliness. Still, she smiled even when no one was watching. Because happiness was not something that she lacked. Perhaps it was arrogant of her - or maybe even selfish - but she could not regret it. Still, these kind of thoughts tended to sneak up on her when she was alone. Sometimes she wondered if she was just pretending, but couldn't see or understand that she was. Closing her eyes one more time, she let out a soft breath, trying to keep herself centered on the task she had in mind. The one that she came into these caves to accomplish in the first place.
[break][break]
Finding that little girl's lost plushie.
[break][break]
But she'd been in the dark for hours. Unfortunately, none of her partners - well except for one - could be a good light source. And her poor Lauda could only do so much before she became exhausted. And of course, the batteries in her flashlight died a while back. So for some time now, she'd been stumbling in the darkness, slowly adjusting, but still moving slow. That's when she noticed it - a faint light in the distance. It danced, almost ghost like to her eyes. But Cordelia was never one to hesitate.
[break][break]
She made a straight beeline for it.
[break][break]
After what felt like forever, the light was very near. But she could see shapes within it now, and that spurred her further. People she could help ( or could help her as she sorely needed it, despite never wanting to admit it ) and actual company in the near silent cave. Well, silent despite the once in a while wild pokemon encounters. Of course, there was one factor the girl didn't account for in her rush - ledges. In fact, it only came to her as her foot slid off one, and she fell.
[break][break]
To her credit, she didn't scream. No, instead, she simply tried to minimize the damage, remembering how she fell off her bike or how the League was training to react swiftly to danger. And with a quite audible thump, she landed inside of a puddle, splashing what little water everywhere. But, perhaps compared to the noise of low voices, it felt like a crack of thunder went off in the cavern. Sheepishly, the girl straightened her body, ignoring the minor lance of pain in her leg. ''Well, that wasn't intended what so ever.'' she said, mostly to herself. And then she tried to stand up.
[break][break]
That's when the pain transformed from a minor lance to a jack-saw.
[break][break]
Letting out a rather loud yelp, the blonde went back down, splashing yet again. And this time, she knew something had gone, well, wrong. She thought she had minimized the damage, but apparently not. ''So um... sorry to interrupt whatever conversation, but I think I need some help over here.'' she called out towards the shape. Her eyes still couldn't quite tell at this distance exactly who these people were, but it would be fine.
[break][break]
Well, it would be if they didn't get swarmed by wild pokemon.

[attr="class","vitalbottom"]
[attr="class","vitaliconout"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge1"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge2"]

[attr="class",vitalpokemon"]

[attr="class","vitalline"]

[attr="class","vitalooc"] @creed @winter[break] broke that leg how I said I would oups tm sorry for the... long one I guess?? I'll just go submit for rolls and I hope everything is all right -scuttles-

[googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Advent Pro:300]
[googlefont="Material+Icons"]
[newclass=.vitalbackground]width:500px;border:5px solid #151515;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop]width:500px;height:50px;background: #191919;border-bottom: 5px solid #DB2932;font-family: Advent Pro;font-size: 35px;color: #cdcdcd;line-height:50px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #949288;letter-spacing:-2px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop b]color: #949288;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpostback]width:500px;background: #191919;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost]width:470px;color: #dcdcdc;font-family: Raleway;text-align: justify;padding:8px;font-size:18px;
line-height:17px;letter-spacing:-1px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost b]text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalbottom]width:500px;height:130px;background:#191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconout]width:120px;height:120px;margin-top:5px;margin-right:-370px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge1]height:20px;width:20px;border-left:5px solid #DB2932;border-top:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge2]height:20px;width:20px;border-right:5px solid #DB2932;border-bottom:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:right;margin-top:-18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpokemon]width:252px;height:30px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-122px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalline]width:252px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:13px;border:1px solid #A00D30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalooc]width:360px;height:75px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:-1px;padding:5px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;line-height:12px;color:#dcdcdc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 4:03:15 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRAGONAIR APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / shed skin[break]
thunder wave / outrage / dragon dance / hyper beam
[break][break]

& @creed & @winter & @cordelia

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WHISCASH APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / oblivious[break]
rest / snore / muddy water / future sight
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SEISMITOAD APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / poison touch[break]
hydro pump / rain dance / muddy water / drain punch
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ELGYEM APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / telepathy[break]
synchronoise / wonder room / heal block / psychic
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 4:38:59 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
before persephone could respond to the man, another person appeared from the dark, a white silhouette taking shape.

"officer," she greeted the man with instinctively undue politeness afforded to anyone in a position of authority, especially if that person appeared before her in uniform.

her own promotion to ranger within the league still hadn't completely set in so she still felt the need to justify her presence in the wilds as though combating pre-emptive accusations. "i'm just here to retrieve some samples for the slateport museum authority, i can show you my extraction permit in a moment, if you like?"

she smiled briefly, raising her dusty hands to the chandelure's dancing purple light.

two things seemed to happen concurrently; the sound of sliding rocks and a strange unnatural flickering of lights in the opposite direction, among the rocks.

unbidden, persephone's chandelure chases the blinking lights, slinging out two lazy will-o-wisps and a hex, giving chase like a skitty at a laser pointer.

there was no stopping the pokemon's fixation, so persephone gave an exasperated sigh, murmuring a quick apology and a promise to be back only to break off from the group to cautiously approach the object of lustera's interest.

it felt borderline unnatural to see something like an elgyem in meteor falls; somehow she had never managed to associate the arcane mystery of the caves with the strange futuristic pokemon. the hex seemed to have injured it badly enough that leaving it in such a state was unconscionable.

persephone offers it a way out - an empty pokeball - and he seems grateful for the offer.

@winter @cordelia @creed
bad post but i gotta run!!
& capture attempt at the elgyem <3

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 5:38:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

He doesn't appreciate the badge slate eyes turning to the white haired youth. In a word he was 'wiry' from his structure to his smile. Breakable, but not fragile. He's not here for work, but he doesn't appreciate the boy's question any less. "What any man looks for deep in a cave. Solitude and a way out. Ain't find much of either." He takes another long drag as his eyes return to the pale haired woman. "An archeologist and a cop well what a duo." He isn't one for tact, but before he can continue the tumbling of another pulls his attention and that of more than a few wild pokemon.

His body moves quickly toward the girl angry eyes hovering over her as a pokeball is released. Facing down a startled dragonair was a scizor his coat glistening in the low light, scars and slashes lining points of its body a testament to the battles fought. A hyper beam flies for the pokemon though a well timed swords dance manages to stave off most the damage. A Night Slash finishes the fight and a pokeball soon follows. Undoubtedly the veteran sees something in the creature, a topic to table.

His voice is gruff as he bends down stomping the butt of his cigarette. " Alright, I'm gonna shift your leg kid. 1-10 tell me how much pain you're in." He doesn't bother giving his name the injury takes priority.

------
just gonna cop the dragonair, ya'll get first pick next round

@winter @cordelia
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 7:03:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[newclass=.sacred_starewrap]width:499px;height:400px;background:#e8e8e8;overflow:hidden[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost]width:240px;height:270px;padding-right:10px;line-height:1.3em;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto;font-size:10.5px;color:#555;float:left;margin-top:25px;margin-left:30px[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost b]color:#c44343;font-family:Roboto;font-size:10.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starelyric]width:250px;line-height:0.9em;letter-spacing:1px;float:left;position:relative;margin-left:-250px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:29px;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:900;margin-top:320px;color:#fff;text-shadow:#c7c7c7 1px 1px;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_stareimage]width:200px;height:400px;margin-top:-400px;float:right;background:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/66/2e/70ajYuVs_o.png);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_staretag]float:left;margin-left:23px;margin-top:400px;background:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);padding:8px 0px 7px 0px;width:80%;font-family:Montserrat;font-size:8.5px;border-radius:10px;color:#c44343;font-weight:900;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_staretag a]font-family:Montserrat!important;font-size:8.5px!important; color:#c44343!important;font-weight:900!important;text-transform:uppercase!important[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_stareimage:hover .sacred_staretag]margin-top:350px;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_stareaccent]border-top:120px solid transparent;border-left:200px solid #c44343;margin-top:280px;margin-left:-10px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar ]background-color:#fff;width:3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#c44343;border-radius:10% [/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass]

The agent stalled the female's insistence of legality. "Not necessary, ma'am. I'm just here to—" and suddenly they were visited with cry that summoned the attention of four others. "Unfortunate," he cooed with a thin smile, though his interest not particularly taken by the others.
[break][break]
Nero eyed the brutish man carefully, reflecting on his attitude towards him as well as the situation. Demeanor, appearance, vocabulary, posture, physiological habits—suspicious. But nothing to warrant action; just a mind he wouldn't mind to pick apart. Similarly, the women that fled after another target and he eyed her curiously in an attempt to gauge her character. Fate was a funny friend, and he needed to jump at this chance.
[break][break]
In a brisk and fluid motion, he followed the wake of Persephone, witnessing the larger man being subject to aiding another. "Agent Cardwell, could you please request an EMT? We have an injured woman," he voiced over a communicator to his partner. He only got a jumbled mess of static and broken voices in response, but he was confident that the junior would understand.
[break][break]
With that taken care of, he peaked over at the shorter woman who had finished her business, "Actually, I would like to see that extraction license, ma'am." His smile was innocent, almost too innocent.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTE: Ignored the pokemon. Sees Dante occupied, and keeps him and Cordelia in eyesight. Followed Persephone. Called an EMT that will come extract Cordelia whenever we done.

나를 향해 쏴

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 13:47:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

of course, she had to jinx it in her thoughts didn't she?
[break][break]
still, it seemed like several things happened at once - the pokemon giving off light chased something else, one of the people that had been standing came to her on top of fighting one off, and another seemed to be unconcerned with the wild pokemon that were attempting to lash out. it was a gross generalization of the situation, she knew that much, but honestly she was not one to rehash what was clearly there. but unbidden, something flickered in her chest, when she gazed on a familiar form, but one that was not hers.
[break][break]
the grizzled man in front of her became clear to her eyes. admittedly, it wasn't what she was expecting, but it was nice all the same. without prompting, the girl simply sent a bright smile at him, seemingly unconcerned with the pain. ''Hi and thanks for coming to help! Well, let's see it started out as like a 0.2 and then it climbed to a 5 or 6?'' she said. her words seemed to say that the injury wasn't bad at all - but one look at her unnaturally twisted leg would tell a different tale. and she knew that her smile would be off putting, but she couldn't help the kindness she was born with. she wanted to help, and to smile despite the pain was helping. usually.
[break][break]
her eyes caught movement, two of them actually.
[break][break]
and her hand was already throwing a pair of pokeballs. two flashes of light in the cave, releasing a pair of pokemon. from Cordelia's mouth, came two whistles, different from each other, but clearly practiced for the pokemon that were appearing. the first one, and more obvious of the pair, was the fiery Lentum, a Fletchinder that immediately found itself flying at the Whiscash that was meandering towards Cordelia and her rescuer. with a quick Acrobatics, the bird was in range to ram it's Steel Wing into the soft under belly of the fish - leaving the pokemon unconscious. the second pokemon was hard to tell, at least until suddenly the Seismitoad that was inching behind the Inspector was caught in a Vice Grip. This illuminated Laus, her trusty Scizor. that would also mean there's a pair of them on the field now, surprisingly enough. what a strange coincidence. and of course, the Scizor quickly disabled it's opponent with an Agility, False Swipe and Night Slash combo that's been well practiced for some time now.
[break][break]
with both of those pokemon disabled, Cordelia's attention returned to the male before her, observing what he was doing curiously. ''so, how bad does it look?''

[attr="class","vitalooc"] @creed @winter[break] i'm trash but I tried hello

[newclass=.vitalbackground]width:500px;border:5px solid #151515;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop]width:500px;height:50px;background: #191919;border-bottom: 5px solid #DB2932;font-family: Advent Pro;font-size: 35px;color: #cdcdcd;line-height:50px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #949288;letter-spacing:-2px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop b]color: #949288;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpostback]width:500px;background: #191919;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost]width:470px;color: #dcdcdc;font-family: Raleway;text-align: justify;padding:8px;font-size:18px;
[newclass=.vitaliconout]width:120px;height:120px;margin-top:5px;margin-right:-370px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge1]height:20px;width:20px;border-left:5px solid #DB2932;border-top:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge2]height:20px;width:20px;border-right:5px solid #DB2932;border-bottom:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:right;margin-top:-18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpokemon]width:252px;height:30px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-122px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalline]width:252px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:13px;border:1px solid #A00D30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalooc]width:360px;height:75px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:-1px;padding:5px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;line-height:12px;color:#dcdcdc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 15:58:36 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHELLDER APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shell armor[break]
brine / iron defense / ice beam / shell smash
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWOOBAT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / klutz[break]
calm mind / air slash / future sight / psychic
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STARMIE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
natural cure[break]
hydro pump / spotlight / recover / confuse ray
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SLOWBRO APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / oblivious[break]
psychic / amnesia / rain dance / heal pulse
[break][break]

[break][break]

PERSE'S AND DANTE'S CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2018 15:25:55 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
persephone stashed the newly-filled capsule into her jacket pocket without much celebration, scowling at the chandelure. their only source of light, a pokemon she'd trained for over a decade, should know better than to chase obscure lights in the dark.

following that display, she couldn't bring herself to really resent the officer's question - she's well aware that she fit the description of 'black market meteor seller' more than 'respectable archaeologist.'

she doesn't comment on his request, moving back to the place most of her belongings still lay near one of the rock walls. it was only after she took out the laminated card and passed it to him that she really have a chance to see where the second man had gone.

it's not that she hadn't heard the young woman's cry - but she was so preoccupied with her pokemon's chase that she didn't fully appreciate the situation until now. she would move forward to help, but she was waiting for the officer to be satisfied with his check of her license, so she bit her lip impatiently and hoped it didn't make her look more suspicious.

the chandelure shared her apprehension, and started slinging will-o-wisps at what seemed to be a regular rock until it started to move. persephone didn't attempt to stop it this time; she merely watched, exasperated.

@winter @cordelia @creed
skipping on catching :>

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2018 17:30:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

”Persephone Amavi,” he read to himself, not really sure what the permit was supposed to look like or what it was for the matter. Other agencies cared about it, and if she hadn’t offered to share the identification, he would have never known about it. Still, he saved the information regardless; most people tended to overlook the value of a name and any form of identification number—not he.
[break][break]
While scanning the document, his eyes would occasionally hover towards her, judging physical habits and behaviors that may reveal more about her character. The lip chewing was a much more prevalent characteristic to be aware of in the future.
[break][break]
”Ah, excellent, everything appears to be in order!” he said, shoving the permit back. He’d backpedal to create small gap between him and her in order to send a message to Agent Gambit, ordering the youth to run a check on the female. He didn’t suspect her of anything, but information could easily be used as leverage should a situation arise.
[break][break]
As Nero attempted to return to the injured lady, her initial scream had garnered the attention of several curious Pokémon. Most only came to look, but should any make a hostile move against him or the others, gliscor would dive down in fury.
[break][break]
”Aren’t we popular today,” Nero bantered towards Persephone. Idle chatter.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTE: Records Persephone’s info. Has his partner run her background for surface level details. Attempts to get to the other two but is interrupted by Pokémon. Gliscor will attack aggressive Pokémon that you don’t intend to catch. Skipping on catching this round.

나를 향해 쏴

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2018 10:22:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Even if injured the civilian was determined to prove useful her own pokemon removing the remaining threats one of which managing to catch the soldier's eye if only for the coincidence alone. Still, he has a job to do and so any comment concerning her own secondary steel type is forgotten in favor of the task at hand.

His touch is firm, focused as he survey's the damage. "Well y'aint doin' yourself many favors here kid." if nothing else his assessment is succinct. I'm gonna get ya outta here, but you're gonna be outta commission for a couple a' weeks, least that's the way I see it. She's good natured it makes her easy to assist, make him want to assist.

"Just hold on. If it gets too uncomfortable speak up and we can re-adjust, you copy?" He still hasn't asked her name it hadn't even occurred to him even as he moves to lift the girl in the infamous 'bridal' position.

Duo managed to catch a bat in his claws. The pokemon's been busy.

------
Not catching anything, but took down the swoobat since i don't think anybody really wanted it.

@winter @cordelia
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
no reflection [w]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 11:51:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

there was just something warm and familiar about it all.
[break][break]
perhaps that's why her heart was so at peace.
[break][break]
still, did her fall really attract so much noise? it was odd, but it was like the cavern just waited for an event to come alive. she could vaguely tell that the other two seemed to be doing their own thing, so her attention focused on the man that had come to her first. the one that had decided to help first rather then be busy with his own things. and that was something cordelia definitely respected, having been taught all her life to help others first. which definitely upped her opinion of him first.
[break][break]
she laughed softly at his comments, her holding her breath as he picked her up.
[break][break]
well, this wasn't how she imagined getting carried. she assumed a piggy back like her dad would have, but logically speaking that would hurt her leg wouldn't it? ''ey, at least it's only a couple of weeks, that's nothing really. been out of commission for something close to two years before.'' she said, the last part added more as an after thought. this more so because her attention went to several things in the middle of the first sentence - first, her very own scizor seemed to have caught some sort of shell. secondly, her fletchinder had come towards them, and was lighting up the way with small sparks, making sure to circle around for aerial threats. and then finally, she realized she never caught the man's name.
[break][break]
''so, I'm cordelia. what's your name?'' she asked her knight in shining armor. ( unbeknownst to her, it wasn't shining but faded and dull with time and pain, but there was just something about him that appealed to her more then the other two. then again they hadn't interacted with her, but she still found herself content with just his interactions. she had no idea, none, of what would happen in the future, and if she had an inkling of it, it was ruthlessly squashed because she was not allowed to be anxious or worry about things. not since then. )

[attr="class","vitalooc"] @creed @winter[break] skipping on catching anything here too, took out the shellder! <3

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
no reflection [w]