washed

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
washed
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 13:10:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

staring over the cliff's edge, micah was flooded with memories. the smell of burned wood and smoke and how it all too soon faded away; the rhythm of a young girl in dance class and his amazement with it all; the harsh reality of good-byes and how it seemed to rule his life. he did his best years ago to distance himself from it all. the sadness. the anger. the mans shadow. yet he couldn't. it was as much a part of him as his own.

maybe that's why he chose this life?

he opened his eyes to the cool rush of a wind and crashing waves below. clouds dotted the sky as a storm beckoned on the horizon. the footfall a top grass. light, in more ways than one. micah didn't have the energy to turn around. to play a game. to see the all too familiar face that reminded him of someone he hated more than his father - the one who put him away.

"would it be easier for you if i jumped? perhaps that'd be a case you could solve. not here, pestering me; following me like a mandibuzz awaiting a meal." there was an anger to his words. one he didn't let slip out much. he regretted this feeling, but it did not stop it from happening. he pressed on.

"what is it this time? a cat get stuck in a tree, so it must be a member of the knieght family?"

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
washed
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2018 9:23:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"that'd be too much trouble, so don't do that!" the junior interpol agent would exclaim. stepping out as quickly as possible, arms extended and hands hastily motioning horizontally. light's reaction exhibited that of a strange one toward the blonde male; though, nonetheless, he had purpose for his overshadowing. standing with a broad shoulder and risen chest, his brows were now furrowed, "hey, look, i was simply assigned to make sure you weren't up to no good--which is why i'm here today, tailing you," light paused before continuing, his left index now pointing toward the male as a single step upon his left foot was taken, his knee bent, "and you better not be up to anything suspicious! just your dad, i have no problem with tossing you in the penthouse right next to your father--maybe you both can even be bunk buddies!"

folded arms and smug grin, a repetitive nod had been given. the distance kept between light and @bis was about medium to a large-like range; the gap between them was big enough to where a pokemon battle could take place. "when i was told you were in hoenn i couldn't believe it! the guy's whose father was taken away by mine, i was like 'whaaaaaa' and all!" should he look back micah would come to see light's arms extending, expressing how surprised he truly was to have learned that the son of an infamous criminal was in the same exact region as he. truly, in someway, it had to be symbolic--poetic even!

"anyway, the last thing i want is for us to headbutt one another like our fathers; even though the league put me in charge of overshadowing your movements covertly--to which i'm not doing so hot at right now." little did light know, he was most definitely unaware of the fact that @bis here was a member of rocket. whether he chose to tell him or not would indicate the outcome that was their future. for though he may deny light's existence, these two were intertwined by fate itself. and, in the end, there may come a time where one or the other, perhaps even both, may lose their life.

what a strange pairing. like the sun and the moon, the ruby and sapphire, the black and white, light was but a smiling firecracker; whereas the son of a criminal was nothing more then a man whose expression was as cold as ice. "the moment i find out you're up to anything, i'm sending out an interpol notice!" light forewarned.

ooc notes: THERE, SHIET! If you want me to edit anything though, just message me! I don't know if you wanted something specific to be said or done, but ye! I hope I did okay! I'm sorry if it sucks. qq

@bis