Tough Luck

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Tough Luck
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 13:51:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Splintered wood slides easily into the earth as the stake is pushed down against the man's muddied heel. It was a process that repeated itself every five minutes or so as he surveyed thee jungle. He's not unused to the feeling of sweat dripping down his back bleeding through his light assortment of gear.

While Dante didn't much care for this line of work he was good at it, and albeit slowly it did position him better for his own far-off revenge. A traitor had stolen from Rocket, and so naturally he was here. Searching for a 'secret base' an idea unique to the tropic region.

Another five minutes another trail marker accompanied this time by a low growl The traitor should be praying God finds him before the soldier can.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Tough Luck
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2018 9:27:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

sweat trickles down a furrowed brow. leon stands alone in the thick, dense foliage. mud cakes the bottom of olive colored boots. his usual disposition, hidden by layers of clothing and jackets, lay bare as his only companion is a short sleeved shirt. he'd contemplated wearing a tank-top in his heat.

if only his mind would've let him.

they were tracking something. not for sport. not for fun. but for experience. he didn't need to know where bo was. the hairs that stood on the back of his neck told him enough. he was nearby. he was watching. leon had relived that moment on the roof top for the past few days. this, with all luck, would allow him to push past it. to steel his resolve.

foot steps catch his ear. dark lashes filter out the stinging from the salt infused sweat. movement. turning his neck slightly, leon gives the signal to an unseen predator. to watch his back now more than ever. leon clears his throat, pulling a deep rumble from within' as he speaks.

"who's there?"

somewhere an arrow is made ready.

@creed
yikes im late sorry. rough week!