snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
atlantic [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 18:40:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]honestly? she prefers the cityscape over any seashore house, any rural landscape. maybe second to the vast snowy area of snowpoint but the city of rustboro is growing on her and fast. it totally doesn't have everything to do with the man in the kitchen. nope, not at all idk what you're talking about.

she hears him come in and place glasses on the table, but she doesn't turn. not yet, anyway. only when he approaches and joins her by the window does she glance his way. the smile she wears is fond despite this being her first time actually in the city. "i can see why," she murmurs. it'd be hard to not place rustboro as a favorite something after today.

her attention shifts back to the cityscape, to the almost full but not quite moon lingering over twinkling lights. and at some point, her hand reaches to slip back into his. "it's beautiful."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
atlantic [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 18:46:13 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]it's difficult to stop himself from falling for her. for this. for how she makes him feel safe and happy and content. it's funny how quickly things develop sometimes, and maybe he should be a little more cautious, but he decides that being vulnerable in this case, for her, is more than worth it.

"i'm glad you think so."

their fingers intertwine once again. he's shifting closer, shoulders brushing as he peers up at the twinkling lights of the night sky. despite the view in front of him, he gravitates toward her. his body turns, free hand reaching up to her face, and acts on his desires.

his lips find hers. the first of many to come.

[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone b] color: #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone i] text-decoration: underline dotted #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
atlantic [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 0:10:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she's warm and content and perhaps crashing into something that is entirely unexpected. but it's difficult to not fall for this, for him, for their precious bubble that only seems to continue to grow. and realistically, she has no qualms with the emotions she feels for him.

it seems the sentiment is shared. his hand laces with hers and he's shifting closer and the brush of shoulders almost feels electric. she isn't sure which is better: the view or him. both, definitely, but if she had to pick? him. it'd be him every time. she turns a moment after him, as his hand rises to her face. desires rise and she's smiling, a blissful expression lingering even as their lips meet.

the first of many always holds a special meaning to it. and as she presses closer, as she smiles against his lips, she knows that each one after will be just as special.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
atlantic [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 19:11:00 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]the first of many. warmth lingers even after he finally pulls away from her, not far enough to leave her space, but enough to peer into her eyes. he feels tethered, connected, like he naturally gravitates toward her. his lips shift into a smile, unable to hold back the softest of chuckles.

"you're beautiful, illeana."

[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone b] color: #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone i] text-decoration: underline dotted #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
atlantic [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 18:34:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the connection eases slightly and with it, blood spreads across her cheeks. her eyes flutter back open to find him already looking at her. his chuckle elicits a giggle of her own, smile mirroring his. it only grows with his comment, almost matching the way flushed skin deepens.

"i," she starts and stops, dissolving into a breathy laugh. the compliment catches her off guard and really, she's never been good at responding to them. instead, she opts to press a little closer, head tilting slightly to one side. "you're amazing." welcome to the mushy feelings.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
atlantic [m]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 22:12:51 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: