[break]and I Wish you were right here, right now, it's all good
[break]I wish you would
[break]I wish we could go back
[break]And remember what we were fighting for, and I Wish you knew that
[break]I miss you too much to be mad anymore,
[break]I wish you would

what a night.[break]
she's been drinking, she's been dancing-- katherine has been partying like she has no plans to wake up tomorrow. as if tonight would be her last night to remember, and she wanted to make the most out of it. she's practically hammered by the time she exits the club and signals for a cab to stop and pick her up.
[break][break]
and then, a text appears on the screen of her already blurry phone.
[break][break]
she has a mission? on her day off where she's barely able to walk right? fuck. that was just a recipe for disaster, wasn't it? at the very least, unless the alcohol was playing some type of trick on her, she was paired with another rocket member to take care of this. someone she knew. river.
[break][break]
once kat reaches her hotel room, she dresses up as fast as she can. the main theme for her apparel of course is dark, as she wouldn't want to draw too much attention during a heist. and to top it all off... there's that same, bunny mask hiding her expression, securing her identity.
[break][break]
"g-gallade! time to go..!"
[break][break]
she might just pass out while robbing a store tonight. if she's lucky, maybe.

[attr="class","boatbottom"]

[break]
this time he has to watch & babysit over her. oh no...
[attr="class","sltdrkcred"][ DARKEE ]

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover b]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boattop]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i swear i'm sober [m]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2020 19:31:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

River's latest mission comes up on his phone - deleting itself within a few seconds. The instructions are simple but the execution is not. Apparently Rocket wants to get their grubby hands on some precious diamonds. They had just been transferred to the poshest, most expensive and well-guarded jewelry store in Mauville.[break][break]

Why they had chosen him was beyond him, and he groaned inwardly as the message disappears. There's no trace of Rocket, there never is.[break][break]

"Fuck me..."[break][break]

He sighs, coughing into his sleeve as he pushes off of the wall. He stomps out the cigarette or doobie that falls from his mouth, the toe of his sneaker crushing ashes into the damp sidewalk.[break][break]

It's raining when he makes his way to the meet-up spot. He has his hood up and a shitty mask on and when his partner shows up he contemplates jumping off a bridge.[break][break]

Where he smells like weed and cigarette smoke, Katherine smells like a bar and she stumbles like she can't see where to put her feet.[break][break]

"Ka-- what the fuck? Are you drunk right now? Oh my god.. you have got to be kidding me."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
i swear i'm sober [m]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2020 23:14:29 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boatwrap"]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

I wish you would come back
[break]Wish I never hung up the phone like I did,
[break]I Wish you knew that
[break]I'd never forget you as long as I live,
[break]I wish you would
[break]I wish you would

"w-what? no..."
[break][break]
if only that mask of hers wasn't hiding the shade of red that took over her features, staining her cheeks with a flush that almost appeared to be permanent. "i am NOT drunk! i swear! i'm just..." there's a pause next, and it looks like the rocket member is searching for the right word to use-- no, it was just a freaking hiccup. she was definitely drunk. "- a little tipsy, haha... that's it! tipsy."
[break]
she nodded her head enough times to feel as if she was falling.
[break][break]
"i told you last time, didn't i? you can just- you can just call me if you need my help! and here i am!" katherine probably did assume that it was river who asked her to be here, rather than that the mission was simply given to her. "now, we should get inside. we're supposed to be, you know..."
[break]
"..stealing!"
[break][break]
she was being loud enough to make it seem as if she wanted the pair of them to get caught. luckily enough, there weren't any guards here. just a bunch of security systems.
[break]
"do you think i should tell arthur to teleport us inside? he can do it in one-" her curled fists rose upwards, opening before she moved them aside. "boom! like a bomb." it unfortunately didn't make any sense, but there kat was. still saying it.

[break]
---

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i swear i'm sober [m]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2020 20:52:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Mhmm.. you smell like a bar, but whatever you say, lady."[break][break]

She hiccups and he sighs, shaking his head and moving past her. He didn't have time to babysit and he was starting to think about turning around and just forgetting about the whole operation. No, it never occurred to him to just brave it alone - he'd rather not do it at all.[break][break]

"I didn't call you..."[break][break]

Why would he call her? She was bubbly, annoying, definitely not his type. She was hot, sure, but she was the high-maintenance type of hot. The hot that almost certainly ended in her being crazy. No, he knew nothing about women.[break][break]

Katherine continues on her tangent and River sighs again as he lets her walk past him. She's loud, though, and it makes him cringe. At some point he just reaches out to stop her, wrapping his fingers around her arm and pulling her back.[break][break]

"Will you stop talking? God, it's like you want us to get caught! This is supposed to be a secret robbery. As in, stop talking!"[break][break]

And then she comes up with a brilliant idea but follows it up with something dumb. He shakes his head for the umpteenth time.[break][break]

"Yes, get him to teleport us."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
i swear i'm sober [m]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2020 22:11:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

[break]I wish you would
[break]I wish you would

In reality, if Katherine wasn't drunk, she would have most definitely not acted this way. However, the booze in her system ensures that no shame or guilt can be felt. She could flirt as much as she wanted, she could be as loud as she felt like being-- and of course, she would likely not have to suffer recalling any of this. No one ever wanted to be hungover, but it was a good alternative overall.
[break][break]
Eternal shame or one bad morning. The choice was obvious.
[break][break]
She barely notices River when he extends his hand to reach hers, securing a tight hold around her arm. He'd probably be able to notice how warm she felt-- another side effect of choosing to spend a night getting hammered in a bar.
[break][break]
"Shh!"
[break][break]
Kat raises her other hand to put a finger on River's lips, an attempt at silencing him. "You're yelling! We'll get caught if you d-don't whisper..." Amazing. She was capable of lecturing him about the very same action she just did even in such a state.
To some, this would be impressive. Maybe even to River... If it wasn't for the fact that they were here to rob a store.
[break][break]
"Okay, okay. You heard him, Arthur. We need to get inside! Boom! With the light and everything!"
[break][break]
The Gallade remains pensive, expression as neutral as ever. His behavior suggested that this wasn't his first time seeing Katherine so drunk. And as promised, a flash of bright pink light occurs just as they're teleported into the store. "Woohoo! We did it. This was the hard part. Now we just need to..." She takes a moment of pause, "..Rob this place. M-Mhm! Arthur, try to carry as much as you can..!"
[break][break]
The psychic-type did exactly that, even as his trainer mindlessly ambled within the store.
[break]
Katherine almost looked like a slightly confused customer who was waiting to be approached by someone who could offer their expertise for help.

[break]
---

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i swear i'm sober [m]
POSTED ON May 21, 2020 20:53:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

She practically radiates heat and he stifles the groan bubbling in his throat. He can feel a stress headache approaching and he fights the urge to nurse it with kneading fingers. Instead, he opts to get this job over with as quickly as possible.[break][break]

But he's met with Kat's finger pressed to his lips as she shushes him, though she's the only one being overly loud at the moment. He frowns against her touch, eyes studying her disguised face with uncertainty. This felt like a mistake.[break][break]

The boy maintains his grasp on her arm as she orders her Gallade to teleport them inside. However, as soon as they reappear inside, River stiffens, pressing closer to Katherine so as to ensure she doesn't take a step.[break][break]

"Jesus... be quiet. Your whisper is so freakin' loud, dude."[break][break]

But then she abandons him to start stuffing her pockets and River closes his eyes forcefully, unwilling to watch the stressful mess that might unfold.[break][break]

"Just.. don't break anything. If we set off an alarm we are done, you hear me? Toast."[break][break]

He watches the woman and her Gallade begin to stuff their pockets, or rather, the Gallade's. Katherine seems to be confused. [break][break]

"Do you even know what it is you're looking for? How many drinks did you have?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
i swear i'm sober [m]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 0:49:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

[break]I wish you would
[break]I wish you would

"Whaaat?"
[break][break]
She was being loud?
[break][break]
The bunny-masked woman turns around when she hears River's words. She is both careless and reckless with her movements, and an unintended swing of her arm knocks one of the expensive mirrors down to the floor. It shatters, and a loud sound fills the silence. "Oopsie..." Kat doesn't even attempt to stifle her laughter when it happens. Instead, her lavender eyes focus on the shards of mirror on the floor. "I didn't mean to do that-" A hiccup. "-I promise!"
[break][break]
He doesn't even need to mention the alarm, because it takes no longer than five seconds before it is set off. Gallade appears to be alarmed, but considering the fact that the Rocketess hadn't issued an order yet? The dual-type continues to steal whatever he sees.
[break][break]
"Oh..."
[break][break]
The mission came with specific orders. To be silent, to not be seen, and to retrieve the mega stone that the owner hid in his shop. Katherine managed to break two of those by now, and Arceus knew that this wasn't over just yet, so she'd have ample time to fail with the third as well.
[break][break]
"We need-" She can barely hear herself with this alarm. "To find the stone. It's a mega stone. They have plenty-- I don't know why they asked for this one!" The eyes of the Rocketess' Gallade begin to glow faintly, psychic energy spreading from his body in an aura. It uses FUTURE SIGHT to look for the necessary stone, and once it is found, he points to a drawer.
[break][break]
Thanks to Katherine's mistake, River and her had no time to waste - so they'd need to take it and leave immediately. Perhaps even without all the loot the woman sought to bring back with her.

[break]
---

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i swear i'm sober [m]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2020 22:37:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

She exclaims, loudly, as usual, and River physically cringes until he can feel his become level with his collarbone. God, did she ever shut up? No, probably not, what a stupid question.[break][break]

He watches in muted horror as she single-handed smashes a mirror to the ground. Almost as soon as that happens a blaring siren goes off. Until now they had been quite enough (miraculously) to not set off the noise alarms. But smashing something definitely qualified as grounds for alarm.[break][break]

"Oopsie? Did you seriously just say oopsie? Holy shit, you're actually hopeless!"[break][break]

The boy clasps his hands over his ears as she attempts to speak to him and inform him of what it is they're actually here to do. River probably knew but has since forgotten because he, too, was hopeless. [break][break]

But he manages to read her lips enough to see her say 'mega stone' and he lets out a long, dramatic "oooooohh... right."[break][break]

Thankfully, Gallade is the only non-useless individual in this situation. The Pokemon locates and directs their attention to the drawer it resides in, and River is the first to take advantage of the situation. He absolutely did not want a repeat of the drug bust situation where Katherine had come to his rescue. [break][break]

This time, for sure, he would be the one doing the rescuing. River might despise the woman for her uselessness and stupidity, but she was super hot.[break][break]

"Alright, I got it!" he yells, attempting to throw his voice over the blaring alarm. But there's no time to waste and he reaches for her hand to pull her aggressively toward their hasty exit: Gallade.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
i swear i'm sober [m]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 2:18:49 GMT
[attr="class","charactername"]

[]

Katherine continues to walk in the room, dizziness overcoming her senses. She almost feels lost despite knowing where she was. Maybe she didn't need to finish the last glass of martini she ordered. Thankfully, Gallade and River manage quite fine to handle the operation without her. The future sight proves useful enough to secure the location of the stone, and River manages to retrieve it quickly enough.

For the most part, Katherine remains oblivious of such a fact. She is still patrolling the store for more jewelry to steal (and mirrors to break).

The Rocketess stuffs into her pocket a golden ring with an amethyst gem embedded at its center, surrounding the violet-colored rock, there were smaller sparkly white gems that she couldn't recognize. And just when she reaches for a pair of earrings that could complete the set, River's hand grabs hers. She whines when he tugs at her and attempts to pull her towards Gallade.

"M-My earrings! Wait!"

For a woman, and especially one who's intoxicated, she managed to muster a surprising amount of strength. She resists his grip for the briefest of moments, managing to secure the earrings within her palm.

Red and blue lights begin to flash from the left windows, police cars beginning to approach. They were almost here. And now, she finally returns to stand near River and Gallade (if not already pulled again by River). "Whoa! I think they're here-" Katherine's words are cut short when a pink, blinding light flashes in the store as Gallade executes the teleport.

He covers a large amount of distance in one jump. More than he should, perhaps, as it'll leave both River and Kat nauseous. And in a similar fashion to their last mission, the woman vomits on the concrete floor as soon as she can.
It seemed like River and her truly did switch positions today.

Between the puking sounds, one could discern a few words of regret escaping the woman's lips. Something about 'this being the last mission she takes after drinking'. Something tells Gallade that such wouldn't be the case.
And after a while, she recovers. Kat has to lean against Gallade to remain on her feet. Her eyes are half-lidded when she finally spares River another glance, "G-Good job today, dude. Thanks for the help."

It wasn't the time or place to mention her number again or how they should do this again. Instead, Gallade teleports Katherine away for the final time tonight.

notes:

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]

[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i swear i'm sober [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 17:36:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

River groans as she pulls out of his grasp. She literally slips through his fingers as she lunges for a pair of earrings. Fortunately, his sober reflexes are faster than hers, and he manages to grab hold of her elbow again, tucking her close. The police were coming and they were wasting time.[break][break]

Of course, Gallade takes no time to teleport them to safety. The sirens sound warped and then far away as they blink back into reality. River's head spins and he feels himself letting go of the woman as she lurches forward to vomit not too far away. The smell is nauseating and extremely sweet and sour - a tribute to whatever she'd had to drink for supper.[break][break]

The boy's nose wrinkles in disgust and he leans away from her. Though it seems their time together would be cut short anyway as he overheard her mumbles of regret.[break][break]

"Uhhh--" [break][break]

His response is cut off after her compliment - she's already disappeared. River scratches the back of his neck awkwardly, unsure what to make of the night he's just had. But he pats his pocket containing their mission assignment and ultimately makes his way back to base.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i swear i'm sober [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 22:36:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust.
[break]