baggage (c)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
baggage (c)
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 17:54:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yuki-box"]
[attr="class","yuki-large"]

[attr="class","yuki-smallbox"]

[attr="class","yuki-tag"]

[attr="class","yuki-notes"]
notes can go here, keep it short

[attr="class","yuki-iconborder"]
[attr="class","yuki-icon"]

[attr="class","yuki-textbox"]
[attr="class","yuki-text"]

"Stop stalling. Just tell me what I need to know!" Nova insisted urgently. Her hands were clasped and her face was stricken with worry. The girl walked along with Elijah and down her house's corridor. She frowned the whole time. It bothered her just how ignorant she was about the whole situation. She wanted to help Leo but had no idea what to do. [break][break]

"Just tell me all the news you know..."

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/bbO7F8v.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/T3vcDQw.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text b]color:#db0000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #ffc4c4; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
baggage (c)
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 0:40:53 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 nova's impatience rivals elijah's dread. the murky vitriol lurking inside leo's body threatens him with non-answers. whatever is corrupting his breloom is corrupting the boy too, and with each passing day, elijah wonders when the threshold will be broken. the limit to which the body can handle infection before it succumbs in a dramatic spiral.

"good news is that i know what this is from." elijah says. "bad news is that i also don't."

unbeknownst to both of them, their united ignorance plagues them both.

"whatever's inside of him came from something out of this world." he wrinkles his nose, hand shuffling into pockets to paw and grasp at lint and shard of leaf. "we have no way of knowing whether this is curable or not. he's fine for now, but for how long?"

@nova

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
baggage (c)
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 19:57:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yuki-box"]
[attr="class","yuki-large"]

[attr="class","yuki-smallbox"]

[attr="class","yuki-tag"]

[attr="class","yuki-notes"]
notes can go here, keep it short

[attr="class","yuki-iconborder"]
[attr="class","yuki-icon"]

[attr="class","yuki-textbox"]
[attr="class","yuki-text"]
"Out of this world?" [break][break]

Nova listened to what Elijah had to say and lowered her head solemnly. He didn't know how the severity of his condition would progress. That fact did not ease the redhead's worries. [break][break]

There was always that glimmer of hope, but all of it was shrouded in a lukewarm feeling of doubt. Nova sighed, shaking her head. Why did he have to go outside on that day? [break][break]

"You said you do know where it came from but also don't-" Nova muttered, pointing out the inconsistency in the man's words, "Have you... seen this sort of thing anywhere else?"

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/bbO7F8v.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/T3vcDQw.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text b]color:#db0000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #ffc4c4; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
baggage (c)
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 3:11:26 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "yeah, yeah. 'least i can hedge my bets on what this thing was."

he cracks his neck, grunting gristle through his gritted teeth. whispering, elijah slouches, as if to contain any echo of voice with his stern frame.

"you know that weird ass clown that fell out of the sky in slateport?" he raises a brow: a strict arch that seems carved into his forehead."well, i fought a jellyfish lookin' one with the others awhile back. spewed the same shit. got my breloom bad and it isn't the same anymore."

briefly, a glance is shot toward leo's door. the lens of his eyes is tinted with a forlorn sepia, as if consecrating a memory. finally, elijah confesses; entrails dribble from his gut as the gravity of his admission falls from his lips.

"i can't do shit for your brother."

---

note: if you need reference as to what the clown thing was, dm me!! i can fill ya in, but he's referring to the blacephalon attack on slateport and the blacephalon is now in rocket hands!

@nova