2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
relapse [c]
POSTED ON May 6, 2020 2:28:27 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
reinforced glass protect them from the testing area. priam sat on one of the office chairs that litter eva's lab, slowly swiveling his seat around as he turns to cadis, craning his neck with each spin so he faces the boss.

"this is, like, the last test for it, right?"

a fight against one of the organization's experiments, one that has higher parameters than a regular pokemon, is to be pitted against cadis' personal project for data collection. priam doesn't understand much, but he knows the genesect was supposedly stronger than his shadow pokemon.

it goes both ways though, as it also contributes to the research of on shadow pokemon. most of the shadow pokemon rocket has created still weren't as devastating as the alakazam he stole, but his braviary shows that they're getting somewhere.

"i haven't read anything about it though. anything in particular we're going to test or is it just a regular battle test thing?"

if there was one good thing that came out of him helping out and hanging around eva, it was that he absorbed the general process of how she does her work and terms she often uses around him in regards to figuring out the limits of a shadow pokemon.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
relapse [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 4:09:09 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"i wouldn't say last, but surely the end of a phase." cadis, from behind the glass, stared at the inactive genesect. "we've created soan artificial pokemon. something the league most likely would not approve of if they were to discover this." the thought of taking genesect out for a spin and testing its capabilities was tempting. he wondered how many pokemon could the metallic creature face.

"your braviary was put through the shadow trial, right?" cadis would come to place a hand upon the ballistic glass. "well, someday you will inherit this position should anything happen to me. so we're here to test the power of our creation, i wish to see just how much damage output it can produce. but i also wish to see the growth of a shadow pokemon. are they able to grow in the midst of battle like a normal pokemon would?" genesect had yet to be placed within battle mode and resided, currently, within its inactive state.

"it took several tries, were we successful in shadowifying your braviary?" cadis asked with curiosity. he heard how the process was prolonged for the braviary. "i hope the constant testing it was put through was worth it." though, if it were successful, he'd add another question, "has the braviary been listening to you?"

notes: social.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
relapse [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 4:43:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"kinda? it's better than the alakazam i got from that gym leader at least."

priam wasn't quite sure how to describe his relationship with his braviary. it submits to him more often than not, but at the same time, it follows to the beat of its own drum.

he stops his chair from spinning and rests his head on the backrest.

"it's super aggressive so it fights the first thing it sees. i got it to behave around me though, like it responds to my voice properly, but it's still not as obedient as my other pokemon. it's a wildcard, really."

priam wonders if the other shadow pokemon were like his.

he tilts his head from his position, an excited smile trying to warm up the seriousness of the conversation. "this test is like a showcase of my shadow pokemon anyways. i can show you what it can do instead of talking it out! i can't do the thing eva does where she explains stuff scientifically anyways."

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
relapse [c]
POSTED ON May 16, 2020 5:07:38 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

to be expected. it made the rocket boss chuckle with how ecstatic priam became, "alright, then, lets." attached to cadis' wrist was a watch. this watch possessed a communication link to the intercoms within the other room. with a single command, cadis uttered, "awaken, genesect!" the metallic creature began to shift. gears churning as flashing red eyes and a great, metal build stood tall. the genesect analyzed its room. only to then, afterwards, turn to the braviary.

"so far, so good. responding to my command without backlash or fail, we're on the right path." eva, and other rocket scientists, were gathered in a separate room. ensuring that everything was running smoothly and that the area was secure. "you may go as wild as you wish priam. no need to hold back, this is a safe space." a devious grin had been worn, "after all, i myself plan to do the same. i wish to see just how far genesect can go."

tapping his ear, he'd add, "your braviary should have a device connected to it in order to receive personal commands, if i'm not mistaken." that seemed like something eva would have covered. he was simply making an assumption. "you may have the first move."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
relapse [c]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 18:10:25 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the rattling of the cage the braviary was temporarily held in eventually stops when the mechanism that locks it in slowly opens up the gate. once fully open, the braviary bolts out, circling the upper area of the testing arena.

he stares at the rocket boss until he is given the go. priam stands up from his seat with enthusiasm and rushes to the glasses that separate the observatory and the arena. leaning forward, he issues the first command to his pokemon.

"try tailwind."

he had half expected it not to obey simply because it wasn't an attacking move, but the flying-type does it nonetheless, having retained its behavior as a trainer's pokemon.

it stops circling overhead its opponent and flaps its wings against the genesect until the air forms currents that blow towards the genesect from the braviary's direction.

"so far so good... for me, at least. imagine if it did its own thing instead!"

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
relapse [c]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 3:34:24 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"it just takes practice and diligent training. you need to train for every single moment, so that nothing can ever surprise you; if there's anything you should have taken from silas, it was that." a madman he was, but with every action he took he was prepared for the outcome. sadly, nothing could prepare him for what fate had in store.

the metallic body had little to no nerve. the tailwind was but an invisible entity to the bug bot. its heavy body remained steadfast. "it's not attacking, even though you just did a move." the tailwind, due to lacking an offensive consequence, made the genesect unable to see the shadow braviary as a threat. "on its own it should respond to any form of hostility. perhaps the tailwind wasn't enough...? try something more heavier, priam." cadis suggested.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
relapse [c]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 19:20:56 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he supposed he should have expected for nothing to happen. the testing required action, and priam knew he should have went for action straight away.

"air slash!" he orders from a microphone from the observatory room that gets transmitted to the testing arena.

with winds already picking up from the earlier tailwind, the flying-type backs away from the air and starts to flap its wings more aggressively. air currents in the enclosed area start to get aggressively dangerous, and with a final flap, the braviary fires of its attack.

gusts of wind form towards the direction of the genesect, turning into blades midway as they attempt to slash through the genesect's metal coating.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
relapse [c]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 2:47:25 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

there was greater power in their offense this time. the genesect was pushed back, marks from the air slash were left upon its metal coating. results were beginning to show. "excellent," cadis commented. win or lose, he wanted results. that was the goal. "time to retaliate, lock-on target." the genesect began to intensely focus on the braviary.

"deploy signal beam." the cannon on its back began to gather a ray of chromatic light. once gathered, the rainbow colored sphere would come to be released in the form of a linear beam toward the shadow braviary. "the coating was damaged," cadis would utter, "that wouldn't occur with a normal air slash. we're witnessing the power of a shadow pokemon right now, this is fascinating." a hand was brought over his mouth as he carefully watched.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
relapse [c]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 15:50:41 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the braviary caws as the signal beam hits it straight to the chest. it shrugs off the attack and starts to charge its own from a black ball of energy on its beak before priam shouts a command on the intercom.

"stop!"

the flying-type stops, presenting a moment of calm before it starts cawing wildly. priam knows its penchant for destruction and warfare, and withholding it from the pokemon only feeds its tantrums. with the little time he has before the braviary would react violently, he turns to cadis.

"i'm trying for a physical attack this time," he explains, before turning back to the microphone. "superpower!"

finally, the thrashing stops. with the winds from the tailwind aiding its speed, the braviary dives down towards the genesect, meeting the artificial pokemon with immense force as it tackles it with its body.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
relapse [c]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 17:23:34 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

a responsive nod had been given. the braviary's swift and speedy movement was almost comparable to a arcanine's extreme speed. power invigorated the braviary's already buffed strength, doubling it to greater feats. the pokemon would crash like a meteor into genesect, sending the artificial pokemon hurdling far back into the wall. "and there we have it, winner: ."

various claps echoed throughout the room. and her crew entering the room where cadis and priam sat. "this should be enough to determine what needs to be fixed and altered. genesect is still within the prototype stage and has a lot of kinks to workout, but i think what we've required is decent." a small smile formed, "let's retrieve genesect and get to work immediately, and as for you, priam, i'd like to run a few more test with your braviary later today. so be sure to keep your availability open."