skulk [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
skulk [m]
POSTED ON May 11, 2020 22:14:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]paranormal

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]uh oh

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

He had an affection for ghost-types.[break][break]

Their mischief, their proclivity for selfishness, were traits that meshed well with his lifestyle. A ghost-type pokemon could adjust very quickly to his leadership—or lack thereof. As long as a job was done, as long as there were enough spoils to be shared, Zacharias could be lenient trainer.[break][break]

Some bonds were best formed from mutual understanding—pokemon and trainer had to ride the same wavelength.[break][break]

The dark-type expert to his side could vouch for that.[break][break]

The warehouse nearby seemed to be occupied by these seedy occupants, and he had time to burn.[break][break]

He had been told that there had been different interests in the area—clearing the ghosts would yield valuable property for potential expansion.[break][break]

Two pidgey, one stone.

[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
skulk [m]
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 17:06:53 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic's knuckles ache with a phantom pain. he thinks he can hear the crack of snapping cartilage with every footstep. the thing is, he already knows the warehouses are haunted.

the houndoom pads between the two men, nose to ground and exhaling tendrils of smoke as it tries to find a scent to follow. they do two laps before the dog perks up and quickens its pace. when they approach the identified doors, dominic turns to zacharias with a toothy gash of a smile.

"we just clearing them out or are you looking for a new friend?"

@zacharias

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
skulk [m]
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 23:06:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

@pharaohleap

“Only if they're worth the time—I'm not going to foster a family of little gastly.”[break][break]

That would be too much of a headache, and he would make a horrible mother.[break][break]

The air smelt stale as the doors were swung ajar. The mere action of moving them was enough for one hinge to groan and almost break from the door frame, causing Zacharias to put his shoulder against the door just to wedge it open.[break][break]

Lights were nonexistant. He flashed his cellphone, using the flashlight app to illuminate the foyer in front of them. His eyes were able to pick up the flickering of movement, but the fading of the shadowy creature does not startle him—it was the typical tricks that ghost-types played.[break][break]

“...Ooo, so scary,” he deadpanned with a wiggle of the fingers.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
skulk [m]
POSTED ON May 16, 2020 18:11:21 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic didn't help burke with the door.

"shame," dominic said, though his tone indicated he didn't think it was a shame at all.

when zacharias was done he followed him inside, eyes narrowed against the darkness. the houndoom snapped it's jaws in anticipation, tongue lolling out of its maw hungrily, prompting dominic to roll his eyes and return it to its capsule. the dog really can get obnoxious about these things.

dominic exhaled a sharply - an amused scoff - and jerked his chin toward the gloom.

"go on, then. show us what you can do, burke."

in the absence of anything else to do with his hands, dominic's fingers twitched for his pack of cigarettes and keeping them still proved a conscious effort.

@zacharias

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
skulk [m]
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 4:47:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]

@pharaohleap

Zacharias felt a cold but familiar grip on his shoulder; purple claws wrapped with care as Gengar rose out from his shadow.[break][break]

“Sure. Just watch a master at work,” and he would chuckle as he'd turn his head to his ghostly companion. “Go get 'em.”[break][break]

It was like someone had rung the dinner bell as the grown ghost lunged from his shoulder—apparating in and out of existence in a series of fast blinks as the ghost freely blended into the pitch of the room. Gengar would do his best work in the dark.[break][break]

shadow ball was cast, and as that ghostly energy surged to undead life, the room trembled with a poltergist-like energy as furniture scattered to the far walls; the crashing of metal, the snapping of wood, and the swing of a lone light-bulb cast the room in a chaotic display.[break][break]

The screams of the ghostly occupants came next.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
skulk [m]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2020 19:07:18 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic squared his jaw and narrowed his eyes at the sudden rush of sound and movement ahead of them. it's not that he was superstitious per se - he was accustomed to the meddling of ghost-types.

after all, rocket was born in saffron, like he was, and lavender's pokemon tower was a stone's throw away. and what's a little grave-robbing as a tween rocket recruit?

still, the screeching of ghosts somewhere in the depths of the warehouse as they were... hunted? absorbed? exorcised? by zacharias's gengar sounded like the drowning of a litter of unwanted littens.

dominic winced and let his lip curl in something resembling a sneer.

"that seemed efficient," dominic says when the sounds die down, sounding almost impressed. he knew intellectually that zacharias is competent but it always came as a surprise when he actually got to witness it.

@zacharias

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
skulk [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 16:01:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]

[attr="class","blipstop22"]haunted

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop22"]ghosts

“If any of them have any sense, they'll dissipate—find somewhere else to be a nuisance,” and he lazily browsed through his cellphone, passing by selfies of him and his Gengar grinning at the camera in various ridiculous poses. The sight of Ghastly had dampened his enthusiasm, and his words dragged lazily.[break][break]

“They're crafty enough to know when to call it a quits, or they'll grovel in the hopes that they'll be left alone.”[break][break]

If it was true that ghost-types had already died once, then the ghastly line was proof that they had learned from past mistakes. They would do anything to avoid a death that could come twice. Some dark-types shared this trait, but he had also seen dark-types too prideful to ever allow such shame.[break][break]

“Either way, they won't be an issue,” yet he could not hide his disappointment. “I wanted something new. I still haven't caught one of those shuppets—the ghosts that look like floating tissues,” he would elaborate, just because he knew Dominic would not identify a Hoenn pokemon by name alone.[break][break]

His lips curled into the smallest of frowns as his arms crossed.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
skulk [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 16:10:02 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 while zacharias speaks, dominic listens intently though his expression remains impassive because pride wouldn’t allow him to give the man any more than that. his gaze alternates from his colleague to flickers in the gloom - white noise static given shape in the form of something like a MIRAGE.

"maybe i’ll keep an eye out for you." dominic lets the words rest for a moment and takes the chance to glance over zacharias’s shoulder to see what he’s looking at on his phone - very rude. dominic gives a short bark of laughter at the photos of zacharias and his gengar.

"very cute. mine just sings that fucking perish song constantly. gives me a migraine."

@zacharias

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
skulk [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 0:55:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]

[attr="class","blipstop22"]haunted

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop22"]ghosts

Perish song? Oh, he knew the pain that song could bring.[break][break]

“Sounds like he's bored,” because ghosts needed stimulus to keep their minds focused, “we'll find another family of ghastly for him to terrorize.”[break][break]

Because it seemed like his Gengar had already gotten the job done. As Genji re-materialized from the floor, Zacharias extended a lowered hand for the ghost to high-five; sharing skin, even if the Gengar's clawed hand was puny when it slapped.[break][break]

“Or, you know, just encourage him to fuck with other people. That's a good outlet.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES