[nospaces]
[attr="class","boatwrap"]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

I've tasted blood and it is sweet[break]
I've had the rug pulled beneath my feet[break]
I've trusted lies and trusted men[break]
Broke down and put myself back together

Although Leafeon was a new addition to Katherine's team, the two of them seemed to get along fine. In fact, Ivy seemed to get along with each and every one of Katherine's other pokemons. She was timid and quieter than most-- which was a quality the Rocketess' Hatterene truly appreciated. The grass-type stuck close to her trainer, sauntering in a leisure and peaceful pace.
[break][break]
Just as always, Kat opted to travel after nightfall. The darkness did not scare her, and the silence spoke to her (and her pokemons) in more ways than one. She had a task given to her by a higher-up of Rocket - but it didn't mean she couldn't enjoy this trip. After all, they didn't specify how fast she should be about it.
[break][break]
Both the violet-haired woman and her partner remained slow and steady with their steps. This was the perfect time to be sightseeing together.

[attr="class","boatbottom"]
---
[attr="class","sltdrkcred"][ DARKEE ]

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover b]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boattop]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a leaf's fall [SW]
POSTED ON May 21, 2020 21:30:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIZZLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WHITE SMOKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE LASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BURN UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
a leaf's fall [SW]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 1:21:20 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boatwrap"]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

I've tasted blood and it is sweet[break]
I've had the rug pulled beneath my feet[break]
I've trusted lies and trusted men[break]
Broke down and put myself back together

The fiery centipede looking pokemon manages to sneak on the ground near both Ivy and Katherine. His pace, ironically enough, is even slower than theirs. Embers lick at the grass below him, falling from his whiskers. "Go ahead, Ivy. I trust you." No orders will be issued from the Rocket. Someone had pointed that her pokemons had to hear orders to fight-- which was a weakness in itself.
[break][break]
Something she ought to change.
[break][break]
The grass-type was careful with her approach, choosing to BITE the dual-type in front of her and immediately toss him away in fear of his flames' wrath. Her head turned aside all of a sudden, the leaf that protruded from their forehead glowed brightly-- allowing leaves to shoot at the confused, wild pokemon.
[break][break]
Now, beaten, he set his eyes on Ivy - prepared to retaliate. He is stopped by a Pokeball that Katherine tosses, the red beam sucking him in. "..Not bad." But still far from perfect.

[attr="class","boatbottom"]
---
[attr="class","sltdrkcred"][ DARKEE ]

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover b]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boattop]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a leaf's fall [SW]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 22:46:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT SIZZLIPEDE!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WHITE SMOKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE LASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BURN UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!