awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 4:09:27 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[newclass=.ullaBG]background:#fff;height:350px;padding:5px;width:550px;border:#ccc 1px solid;margin:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBGIn]height:310px;width:550px;background:#e8ebe8;background-image:url(https://k.nickpic.host/biRIrN.png);background-position:right;background-repeat: no-repeat;overflow:hidden;margin-bottom:-310px;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBGScreen]height:310px;width:550px;margin-bottom:-310px;opacity:.05;background-color:var(--ullaAcc);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaTitle]font-family:roboto;font-size:40px;text-align:left;line-height:70px;margin-left:20px;text-shadow:#fff 1px 0,#fff 0 1px,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;font-style:italic;color:#aaa;opacity:.9999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaTitle::first-letter]color:var(--ullaAcc);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody]float:left;margin:20px;margin-top:0;width:280px;height:200px;border-radius:5px;padding:10px 12px;text-align:justify;text-shadow:#fff 1px 0,#fff 0 1px,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;color:#3a3a3a;overflow:auto;opacity:.999999;line-height:11px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.6);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody b]color:var(--ullaAcc);font-family:roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody a]color:var(--ullaAcc);text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaFoot]background-color:var(--ullaAcc);height:40px;line-height:40px;color:#e8ebe8;font-family:roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1px;text-decoration:none;margin-top:240px;opacity:.9999;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaFoot a]text-decoration:none;color:#e8ebe8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaFoot .th]float:left;font-size:50px;margin-right:-100%;margin-left:85px;margin-top:-5px;opacity:.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaTag]width:180px;opacity:0;float:right;line-height:20px;margin-right:20px;margin-top:20px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaTag a]padding:3px 6px;text-decoration:none;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.8);border-radius:5px;color:var(--ullaAcc);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBG:hover .ullaTag]opacity:.999999;margin-top:-1px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[nospaces]

[newclass=.MAVERICK]--lightAccent:#745a56[/newclass]
[newclass=.MAVERICK]--mediumAccent:#870002[/newclass]
[newclass=.MAVERICK]--darkAccent:#470000[/newclass]

[newclass=.GENESIS]--lightAccent:#9781a4[/newclass]
[newclass=.GENESIS]--mediumAccent:#71617b[/newclass]
[newclass=.GENESIS]--darkAccent:#4c4152[/newclass]

[newclass=.ELEANOR]--lightAccent:#D782A7[/newclass]
[newclass=.ELEANOR]--mediumAccent:#E46CA2[/newclass]
[newclass=.ELEANOR]--darkAccent:#C6246D[/newclass]

[newclass=.GRAYSON]--lightAccent:#95deb9[/newclass]
[newclass=.GRAYSON]--mediumAccent:#7bb899[/newclass]
[newclass=.GRAYSON]--darkAccent:#5c8a73[/newclass]

[attr="class","MAVERICK"]
[attr="class","aewBG"]
[attr="class","aewBody"]
[attr="class","aewRose"]

[attr="class","aewName"]maverick
ryder

[attr="class","aewInfo"]
[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]male

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]twenty seven

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]heterosexual

[attr="class","aewBox"]
[attr="class","aewText"]

about maverick is a man of few words. typically, he keeps to himself often labeled a lone wolf. and most of the time, it doesn't bother him. at first glance, the man can be rather intimidating. this is not just because of the burn scars that mark most of his body. but, the general vibe he gives off can be off putting or scream dangerous or unwelcoming. his is pretty laid back, nothing really bothers him. doesn't care who you are or what you do. some say he is mysterious but whether that is a good thing or bad thing, its up to your character. mav is a very confident man, both in his battle skills and in himself. arrogant almost. but don't let his rough and tough exterior push them away, the man actually does have a big heart and can be rather sweet if they can get pass his mask. good luck![break][break]

looking for maverick is the type to have a few close friends, but many acquaintance friends. i would love for him to have a few close friends. i can also see him having a few battling buddies, people he does practice battles with in the name of getting pokemon stronger. a rival could be fun, but we would have to talk more in depth about it over discord. i would like a rival that would challenge him. no, not in battle. more to push himself further to get more out of life or do more things. when it comes to love, this is the hardest for maverick. he has thought he loved a woman in the pass, but ended up being one sided. see, maverick is a workaholic and finds little time for relationships in that way. however, i would love to develop a love interest relationship that could turn into something more. whether they just date for a while or more, only time could tell. if interested, we can talk more.

[attr="class","aewFoot"]read more about MAVERICK[attr="class","th th-rose-o"]

[attr="class","GENESIS"]
[attr="class","aewBG"]
[attr="class","aewBody"]
[attr="class","aewRose"]

[attr="class","aewName"]genesis
fox

[attr="class","aewInfo"]
[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]female

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]twenty three

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]bisexual

[attr="class","aewBox"]
[attr="class","aewText"]

about very optimistic, adventurous and daring, charismatic and fun to work with, flighty and uncommitted, loud and obnoxious, disorganized, not very serious, sarcastic. more coming soon...[break][break]

looking for i would love for genesis to have some rocket friends. mission buddies and stuff. i think a love rival would be fun. genesis to have a crush on someone, they like on her too but maybe this person is falling for someone else. have a internal battle with her commitment issues but wanting this person for herself. she a new character for me so she needs some development and im open for ideas. more coming soon...[break][break]

[attr="class","aewFoot"]read more about GENESIS[attr="class","th th-rose-o"]

[attr="class","aewCredit"]ulla codes

[newclass=.aewBG]background-color:#fff;width:260px;height:300px;border:#fff 5px solid;border-radius:3px;overflow:hidden;margin:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBody]background:linear-gradient(var(--lightAccent), var(--mediumAccent));width:260px;height:577px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewRose]background-image:url(https://k.nickpic.host/bif9m5.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:170px;margin-bottom:-170px;opacity:.3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBody IMG]width:100px;height:100px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;border:var(--darkAccent) 10px solid;margin-top:55px;opacity:.9999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBG:hover .aewBody]margin-top:-275px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewName]font-family:arima madurai;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:100;font-size:35px;color:var(--darkAccent);line-height:24px;margin-top:36px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewName div]font-family:asap;font-weight:700;font-size:40px;color:#fff;opacity:.6;letter-spacing:-1px[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewInfo]background-color:var(--darkAccent);margin-top:3px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;line-height:25px;height:25px;width:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewInfo div]display:inline-block;letter-spacing:1px;color:#fff;opacity:.5;width:84px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewInfo div .th]float:left;font-size:25px;margin-right:-100%;margin-left:0px;opacity:.3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBox]background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.65);margin:10px;border-radius:5px;height:215px;padding:10px 12px;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewFoot]height:20px;margin-top:-10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewFoot a]font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;opacity:.8;line-height:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewFoot .th]float:right;font-size:70px;margin-top:-35px;margin-right:-5px;text-shadow:#fff 1px 0,#fff 0 1px,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;color:var(--darkAccent);margin-left:5px;opacity:.8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText]overflow:auto;height:212px;line-height:12px;padding-right:5px;color:#3a3a3a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText b]color:var(--mediumAccent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:var(--mediumAccent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewCredit a]font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;color:#777;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Arima+Madurai:100][googlefont=Asap:700]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2020 15:52:22 GMT
@character are relationship status with /

can write whatever here. current status, future goals, ideas, etc.
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 17:16:11 GMT

put your plot idea or anything here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas ut scelerisque mi. Nulla a molestie quam. Aliquam viverra pellentesque massa eget lobortis. Duis vitae faucibus mauris. Proin eleifend volutpat dui, sed lacinia mi vehicula gravida Nam eu rutrum tortor. Etiam consequat fringilla dolor bibendum varius. Aenean ac dui vitae nisi tincidunt luctus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum vehicula sapien sit amet tellus vestibulum eget suscipit mi scelerisque. Phasellus a iaculis tellus. Suspendisse nec orci enim. Curabitur nec velit lacus, eu tempor urna. Praesent et est nisl. Vestibulum in purus urna, vitae mollis mi. Fusce elementum, dui eget semper gravida, est ipsum hendrerit neque, ut semper dui nibh a mi. Praesent laoreet rutrum dictum. Vivamus iaculis nunc eget neque aliquet in blandit leo luctus. Donec elit metus, tincidunt faucibus aliquam nec, viverra venenatis nisl. Quisque in odio nisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce nulla tellus, tincidunt et varius sit amet, gravida in nisl. Curabitur ligula diam, varius sed pretium vulputate, porttitor vitae nisi. Suspendisse vel sem at eros sodales egestas.

[div align="center"][div style="width:400px;"][div style="font-size:18px;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;"]@character x @maverick     /@genesis     [/div][hr][div style="overflow:auto;width:360px;padding:10px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;"]put your plot idea or anything here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas ut scelerisque mi. Nulla a molestie quam. Aliquam viverra pellentesque massa eget lobortis. Duis vitae faucibus mauris. Proin eleifend volutpat dui, sed lacinia mi vehicula gravida Nam eu rutrum tortor. Etiam consequat fringilla dolor bibendum varius. Aenean ac dui vitae nisi tincidunt luctus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum vehicula sapien sit amet tellus vestibulum eget suscipit mi scelerisque. Phasellus a iaculis tellus. Suspendisse nec orci enim. Curabitur nec velit lacus, eu tempor urna. Praesent et est nisl. Vestibulum in purus urna, vitae mollis mi. Fusce elementum, dui eget semper gravida, est ipsum hendrerit neque, ut semper dui nibh a mi. Praesent laoreet rutrum dictum. Vivamus iaculis nunc eget neque aliquet in blandit leo luctus. Donec elit metus, tincidunt faucibus aliquam nec, viverra venenatis nisl. Quisque in odio nisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce nulla tellus, tincidunt et varius sit amet, gravida in nisl. Curabitur ligula diam, varius sed pretium vulputate, porttitor vitae nisi. Suspendisse vel sem at eros sodales egestas.
[/div][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 10:22:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Hi outcast, maybe we could put these two together for a mission of some sort. They are slightly opposite, as Chloe is pretty outgoing and friendly but a bundle of nerves and anxiety at the same time. She would believe that he’s pretty serious because of his looks, so maybe she could try and peg him to teach her how to seem more intimidating or serious. But find out that he’s also pretty carefree xD.
[break][break]
She is also an average battler since she only really uses water types so maybe he can help her out in that department as she would love to learn more. If you have any ideas let me know on here or discord Thanks!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 16:01:30 GMT

at this point, i think maverick needs some fun in his life to break away from all the stress xD. lets do a mission together and see how they play off each other. i'll message you on discord for mission idea!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 4:59:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Don't be gentle with me~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Howdy! So, my newest child is not only desperate in the friend department but she also needs someone strong that can teach her the path to success. Mav and Bea seem a bit similar at first glance, which is pretty cool. Due to appearances many people believe that Bea is unapproachable which isn't the case. She is a bit quiet, preferring to observe rather than chat her head off.

However when matched with a similar dynamic I believe she'd become more 'open' or vocal rather. I think it would be pretty neat if Mav kind of showed her the ropes. What it means to be a trainer here in Hoenn. I know that Beatrix would love to learn from him, at least at first because of his status. But she'd stay because he's dependable and put quite simply, really good at what he does. Better to learn from the best than nobody at all.

Let me know what you think!

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #5a4498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #5a4498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#5a4498;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 16:35:21 GMT

sorry for the delay!

i would love for them to meet. i dont think maverick has really meet anything like him. could be very interesting! how would you like them to meet? maverick isn't really social and doesnt seem that she is either. we could set up a mission for them to meet or maybe a 'practice battle' thing. maybe asking for a gym leaders help in battling. depending on how the battle ends, could turn into a social (or we can make a new thread after for the social part). im open for ideas!
close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 0:37:06 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar

hello! i'm hitting up some quiet plotters. -stomps in-

i'm here to offer as a friend for genesis (rocket friends, wooo) and maybe willa again for a rival or something for maverick. someone to get under his skin and be like, "lol wyd tho?" when he's stuck inside his comfort zone.

i can also offer as a buddy for genesis! eden definitely needs more people in her life that make her feel happy and not like she's a total write-off, so anyone willing to hang around her is already a friend to her in her mind. she's a doctor, too, so maybe someone needs a checkup or something? :3 could even be maverick!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:40:24 GMT

: i would love for Genesis to have more friends. Like seriously, she needs some. As of right now, she doesnt really have any and having a rocket friend would be even better. i want to get her more involved with rocket including rocket peeps. double trouble boiling bubble.

: interesting... mav doesn't have a rival. at least, not that i know of. i play have very in character so we would have to throw a thread together and see what happens. im definitely open.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 15:10:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

yes! i absolutely offer my brain children as sacrifice. eden is damaged af but she needs buddies, so let's have them meet! and willa is very mom-like (because she is one) so we can do something with her too.

if you want, you can add me on discord! melabee#0441

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
outcast's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 15:51:11 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar

friend request sent! Outcast#8355 is mine!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights