Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
king of fighters [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 22:55:50 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 as the incineroar's frame tenses in retaliation like a mountain inhaling its first volcanic breath. the hariyama's face cracks with thunder, a storm that threatens to overtake its steeled gaze. as noah's pokemon swings back with its head, its fists come together for a storm of its own. a WHIRLWIND spins like webbing from its palms, whistling like spirits as the hariyama tightens its gut. the hariyama hopes to blow the incineroar far back.

noah can tell that his hariyama is close to its limits. the after smell of shocked fur and hide and iron links lures the fight to its finale.

"get him off of you! one last FORCE PALM!" noah adds with a roar. whether the incineroar is hurled back or not, his hariyama's fists conjure spherical energies like will-o-wisps.

and like those orbs, noah's eyes match kazimir's with a determination befitting of a gym challenge's inevitable conclusion.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
king of fighters [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 13:22:28 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
like a leaf in the wind tigger was pushed back by a strong gust made by the hariyama but managed to land on his feet and let out a growl as he watched the hariyama unleash another force palm.
[break][break]
however the incineroar didn't budge except for bringing up his arms to block himself as the attack threw him against the wall. on the other side kazimir met with noah's gaze before turning his eyes to his partner. "c'mon tigger don't give up! finish this!" there was a beat before the incineroar made any movement, only it was the movement of falling forward, his body completely out of energy to continue fighting. "ah..." kazimir stood there in shock as it was clear as day that his incineroar was down for the count. type advantage really screwed him on that last battle, so much for his win streak on gyms.
[break][break]
he let himself exhale as he took out tigger's pokeball and recalled him back into it and gazed over it as he glossed a finger over the top of it, from under the mask he was smiling, "ya did good buddy. we were close." they could learn from this loss however, like perhaps it was time to invest in some defensive or evasive techniques for his pokemon. "damn ya really got us good there. talk about a close match." he raised his head to meet with noah's eyes once again and gave him a thumbs ups, "guess i need a bit more growing to do."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: incineroar is hit with force palm![break]
+incineroar fainted!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
king of fighters [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 7:23:06 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's hariyama heaves itself to its feet: small orange wedges underneath a stony frame. briefly, the pokemon seems pristine, lacking dent or bruise— but the hariyama slumps with a strained expression. its large palms rest on its knees as breath after breath is sought for.

"nice one, man! now rest."

noah recalls his hariyama back into its ball. carefully, as if not to disturb the pokemon's rest, he hitches it on to his holster.

"real close. i was sweating, dude." noah laughs, rubbing his forearm across his brow. "you know your stuff. next time you challenge me, i think you'll get it."

he winks, extending his hand. but it swiftly folds into a fist. noah's grin burns above his hovering request for a bump.

"i'll see you soon, yeah? i'm not going anywhere, so no rush— unless you really wanna beat me that bad."

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
king of fighters [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 18:59:24 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
under the mask kaz was smiling as he returned the fist bump to noah. he couldn't really get mad at the guy, that was a hell of a good battle! even if the reason for his loss was some beginner mistakes he was willing to take it in grace. "oh it'll be soon don't worry. i'm aiming for that championship after all. buuuuut..."
[break][break]
he suddenly closed the distance between them and got right into noah's personal bubble, their bodies almost touching as he stared down at the gym leader. "maybe next time we put ourselves into that ring and settle it with each other~?" deep down he was almost hoping he would say yes. he knew noah was a fighter with some good reputation behind him and he was always itching to throw fists on his own. be it wrestling, boxing, or any form of martial arts fighting was a hobby that kaz wanted to expand and noah seemed like a good fit for that. for now though he would focus on training and bettering his battling skills. but first, "don't worry though, i won't keep ya long~" lifting up the mask to show off his face he leaned in quickly and planted a kiss on noah's face before he ran off. "later buddy!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: kazimir used sweet kiss! [break]
beach bingo: sports sports sports!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
king of fighters [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 0:48:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]gym battle complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 pokedollars & 5 infamy.
[break]